Bell Center benefit show

• Bell Center benefit show
    pixie19

Anyone going? I am travelling up from Florida and then swinging over to Atlanta for that show as well.

Submitted by pixie19 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

We're going to both. Heard rumors of a m&g @ the bell center, but cant find ticket info for that. you heard anything?

Yes, I have a meet & greet. I got really lucky b/c when the show was announced I emailed the Bell Center for info and they replied back that there were a limited number of $100 M&G tix available and they asked if I wanted one so they held it for me until tix went on sale. That's all I know though.

Got some exciting news to share! Recieved confirmation today that I will shooting the concert for the Bell Center! I only get the first 3 songs, but I am very happy to have the opportunity to do this for such a wonderful charity!

inked4life

Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:21

Cool! Let us know how it goes.

Oh very nice! Please post some (or all) of them :)

Thew show was simply AMAZING! AMAZING!!!! I am still on the road headed to the Atlanta show for tomorrow so pics will have to wait until I get back home in a few days!

Eric said the acoustic tour would kind of be like last night's show but so much more w/guests on stage.

inked4life

Tue, 10/05/2010 - 01:41

Neat. I wish my battery didn't die, I would have liked to record when shinedown dedicated a song to Jake. It was pretty cool.

My wife and I were there front and center at the Birmingham show. we also did the meet and greet. We were the ones that requested "Shed some light"......and they played it !!!! Can't wait for the acoustic tour. As close to Atlanta is Chattanooga. looks like we are headed to Tennessee. i think we are going to take the kids to that show. Pixie...I met you for a brief second and ask were you with the press. you said you were just a big fan and had shot to handouts that we received.

I remember you and your wife jreese. Nice to meet you both! :D

The photos from the show are on my Flickr just past the Project 961 pics or go to the Shinedown album to see all the pics I've shot of the band this year :wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunflowersandseashells/

I was photographing the show for the Bell Center so that's how I got the press pass. I was happy to be able to do this for them - such nice people and a great cause! Unfortunetly the lighting at Workplay was not good for shooting, but you can only work with what ya got :? I knew about the photo cards they handed out b/c I saw them when I went to pick up my pass, but I didn't take any of those pics.

How does one ask for an opportunity to shoot them?

You basically need to be associated with a media outlet and have an assignment and that has to be approved by the band's management. I do some freelance photography and have contacts w/the Bell Center so they were able to get it approved w/the band for me to shoot on their behalf. :D

Wow. That's cool. I'm just an beginner with a decent camera.

I love the B&W of eric! Awesome!

Awesome pictues!!

Anyone going? I am travelling up from Florida and then swinging over to Atlanta for that show as well.

comments

Awesome pictues!!

I love the B&W of eric! Awesome!

Wow. That's cool. I'm just an beginner with a decent camera.

You basically need to be associated with a media outlet and have an assignment and that has to be approved by the band's management. I do some freelance photography and have contacts w/the Bell Center so they were able to get it approved w/the band for me to shoot on their behalf. :D

How does one ask for an opportunity to shoot them?

I remember you and your wife jreese. Nice to meet you both! :D

The photos from the show are on my Flickr just past the Project 961 pics or go to the Shinedown album to see all the pics I've shot of the band this year :wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunflowersandseashells/

I was photographing the show for the Bell Center so that's how I got the press pass. I was happy to be able to do this for them - such nice people and a great cause! Unfortunetly the lighting at Workplay was not good for shooting, but you can only work with what ya got :? I knew about the photo cards they handed out b/c I saw them when I went to pick up my pass, but I didn't take any of those pics.

What a great show !!!!

My wife and I were there front and center at the Birmingham show. we also did the meet and greet. We were the ones that requested "Shed some light"......and they played it !!!! Can't wait for the acoustic tour. As close to Atlanta is Chattanooga. looks like we are headed to Tennessee. i think we are going to take the kids to that show. Pixie...I met you for a brief second and ask were you with the press. you said you were just a big fan and had shot to handouts that we received.

Here's a little snippet from the Atlanta show where Brent was talking about the acoustic tour & new album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgxLvjWajsM

Simple Man (sorry the vid cut off early)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcWGaMePrg0

Neat. I wish my battery didn't die, I would have liked to record when shinedown dedicated a song to Jake. It was pretty cool.

I went to the Atlanta show as well so here is my video of Shinedown giving Lajon from Sevendust a birthday cake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt9vUh7iTto

Thew show was simply AMAZING! AMAZING!!!! I am still on the road headed to the Atlanta show for tomorrow so pics will have to wait until I get back home in a few days!

Eric said the acoustic tour would kind of be like last night's show but so much more w/guests on stage.

Oh very nice! Please post some (or all) of them :)

Cool! Let us know how it goes.

Got some exciting news to share! Recieved confirmation today that I will shooting the concert for the Bell Center! I only get the first 3 songs, but I am very happy to have the opportunity to do this for such a wonderful charity!

Yes, I have a meet & greet. I got really lucky b/c when the show was announced I emailed the Bell Center for info and they replied back that there were a limited number of $100 M&G tix available and they asked if I wanted one so they held it for me until tix went on sale. That's all I know though.

We're going to both. Heard rumors of a m&g @ the bell center, but cant find ticket info for that. you heard anything?