Behind the video video

• Behind the video video
    ARomaine

Hey, for those of you guys who don't really visit the shinedown site, they just posted a 30 sec video about one of the scenes from TCATB video. Pretty neat.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/14/2010 - 13:38

wow that is pretty awesome and thanks for sharing since i don't visit the main site every day. i appreciate that. i was on there earlier this morning but i didn't see this post on there.

OK, update, there are now TWO behind the video videos. The first one is like 30 secs, just basically a blip and then the next one is more of the documentary and you really get the feel for what the video is going to be like. The guys just look f'n awesome in their outfits. Love the hats!

Hey, for those of you guys who don't really visit the shinedown site, they just posted a 30 sec video about one of the scenes from TCATB video. Pretty neat.

comments

OK, update, there are now TWO behind the video videos. The first one is like 30 secs, just basically a blip and then the next one is more of the documentary and you really get the feel for what the video is going to be like. The guys just look f'n awesome in their outfits. Love the hats!

wow that is pretty awesome and thanks for sharing since i don't visit the main site every day. i appreciate that. i was on there earlier this morning but i didn't see this post on there.