Behind the Video - Devour

• Behind the Video - Devour
    Lv2rokk

I was checking for new content on the Shinedown Fan Club site and saw a behind the scenes video of the making of Devour.

Anyone else see this yet? Pretty cool.

It's in the Media section, under Videos.

Submitted by Lv2rokk on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 10/28/2008 - 22:26

Hahahahaha....that video cracks me up and makes me miss them more than ever!!!!!! I so need to find a show to go to and just say f**k work and go cause I need to to see the guys right now!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahahaha....that video cracks me up and makes me miss them more than ever!!!!!! I so need to find a show to go to and just say f**k work and go cause I need to to see the guys right now!!!!![/quote]

It was weird seeing someone else put make-up on them! :D

Oh and *cough*MilwaukeeShow*cough*

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahahaha....that video cracks me up and makes me miss them more than ever!!!!!! I so need to find a show to go to and just say f**k work and go cause I need to to see the guys right now!!!!![/quote]

How about the one in MI then you could come stay with me. The offer is on the table if you want to take it up.

synneraboveall

Thu, 11/06/2008 - 00:21

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahahaha....that video cracks me up and makes me miss them more than ever!!!!!! I so need to find a show to go to and just say f**k work and go cause I need to to see the guys right now!!!!![/quote]

How about the one in MI then you could come stay with me. The offer is on the table if you want to take it up.[/quote]

If I have the money I'll try!!

I was checking for new content on the Shinedown Fan Club site and saw a behind the scenes video of the making of Devour.

Anyone else see this yet? Pretty cool.

It's in the Media section, under Videos.

comments

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahahaha....that video cracks me up and makes me miss them more than ever!!!!!! I so need to find a show to go to and just say f**k work and go cause I need to to see the guys right now!!!!![/quote]

How about the one in MI then you could come stay with me. The offer is on the table if you want to take it up.[/quote]

If I have the money I'll try!!

How about the one in MI then you could come stay with me. The offer is on the table if you want to take it up.

It was weird seeing someone else put make-up on them! :D

Oh and *cough*MilwaukeeShow*cough*

Hahahahaha....that video cracks me up and makes me miss them more than ever!!!!!! I so need to find a show to go to and just say f**k work and go cause I need to to see the guys right now!!!!!