beef

• beef
    crazyquinn03

lol i wanted 2 see how many people would click on a topic named beef.

sorry haha

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hehehe funny :lol:

It sure worked on me!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/14/2009 - 09:30

lol got me.

destiny453

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 14:28

I did 2

You are just in "rumble mode" today...shake it off Girlie!! Much Love! Muah! :)

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 10:14

i think that is an american thing....yes??

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 12:05

yeah it is. if you have an argument against someone you say i have a "beef" with you. or you have something to beef about yeah. kinda american as i know it.

destiny453

Tue, 10/20/2009 - 12:46

I have heard it on movies and tv shows, but not an expression we use....we tend to just say....'i have a fuckin problem with you/that etc' :lol: That's the Scots though! haha

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 10/21/2009 - 09:23

yeah usually i don't use it much. when i have a problem with someone i guess now the phrase is i get a little scottish with my attitude. lol.

I think my new phrase is gonna be instead of "I have a beef" I'm gonna say "I got alittle Scottish about it"!! LOL! :lol:

Watch it Karen...I'm gonna get Scottish about this! :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 16:32

I am most looking forward to my hangover cure this weekend = A big Scottish fried breakfast...can't beat the grease on that!! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 16:49

lol grease is good me craving a funnel cake right about now. or a big burger either one is good for me.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 21:38

well me loves the funnel cake and the mini donuts are good too with the powered sugar yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...what the f^^k is wrong with American????? :x

I gave up beef 2 years ago, the meat not this thread... :lol:

destiny453

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 06:10

what the fuck is funnel cake?? it sounds horrid!? :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 10:45

well it's a delicious floury treat that is fried and then has powdered sugar on it. yummy.

OH MY EFFING G!!!!! First off I can't freeking believe we are still posting on this most bogus of threads!!
And Merk is actually dissing the U.S. when she is down here all the time, and says she feel's more American at heart than Canuckian!! She just want to use us for our Costco Churros!! Which I might add are no better than funnelcakes...Just a different shape basically. *shaped like a phallus*
And then Pixie's comment that she gave up the meat, not the thread!!
This is becoming the Epically Classic thread!!! Who would EVER have thought???? I am laughing my A$$ off right now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But they are crispy and delicious and DEEP FRIED!!! What's not to like...not to mention the only time I have ever enjoyed these is in a carnaval atmosphere surrounded by Carnies and midways and Ferris wheels etc... :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 13:01

yes funnel cakes are very delicious. and they can have cinnamon too all you gotta do is ask for it. it is delicious. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Or fresh strawberries!!! :P

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 13:03

yeah. not too big a fan of the strawberries but yes that is another alternative that could be added if one so chooses.

Should we re-name the thread: Funnel Cake? :?

HAHAHA!! That's an idea! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 10/24/2009 - 12:04

just another post here on the FUNNEL CAKE thread. funnel cakes are yummy just got hungry for one.

I think the last time I had a funnel cake was at The San Diego County Fair about 5 yrs ago. It was delish as I recall :)

destiny453

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 05:41

They sound gross! :(

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 12:12

no no just the opposite they are very delicious. i haven't had one in about a year.

Coul anyone post a picture of funnel cake? i love to know what it looks like :)

lol i wanted 2 see how many people would click on a topic named beef.

sorry haha

comments

lol that is a funny name.

I got an update from Ticketmaster for tix going on sale locally and apparently there is a band called Beef Wellington. That made me chuckle!

we've missed you too. i've had to hold down the FUNNEL CAKE MADNESS HERE ALONE LOL. it's all good i'm puttin up a good fight against des. and the FUNNEL CAKES ARE GAINING SUPPORT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

This just in: Karen Merkley caught a funnel cake pic!!! I think she lost it though. Thought you would all enjoy that little tidbit!
The show's were awesome as was doing the road thing with Merkjr. Had a blast and heard lot's of great music. Miss you all! Cheers!!

hah CALM? I AM CALM!!!! :lol: lol have a good one des.

OMG......you sound like something from Braveheart fighting for the funnel cake freedom!! haha Calm down funnel cake master! :)

HAHA THEY DON'T STINK THEY ARE YUMMY DELICIOUS LOL!!!! JUST TRY AND STOP ME. EVEN IF YOU DO SUCCEED THERE ARE MANY MORE LIKE ME :shock: AND THEY WILL FOREVER CONTINUE THE LEGEND OF FUNNEL CAKES FUNNEL CAKES FUNNEL CAKES!!!!! :twisted:

Junkie.....knock the funnel cakes off! haha :lol: they stink!!

[color=indigo]Just give me the rum! :wink: [/color]

[color=indigo]Eggnog sounds nasty to me. I never did try it, but now I'm thinking I should have. I can't now because I'm allergic to eggs. :roll: [/color]

The holidays are approaching...comments or thoughts on eggnog? Personally I think it's gross, rather have cider with mulled spices! Mmmmm!

haha i see your point but still FUNNEL CAKES FUNNEL CAKE FUNNEL CAKES!!!!

See people, not to complain, but this is an example of why it's important to not dirty up the threads. when you are looking for something, you should be able to go to a heading, suchas "funnel cakes" and see what you're looking for. "I'm not angry, I'm just saying". :D

[quote="lorilee"]Where are the funnelcake pics>???? :lol:[/quote]
well i am supposed to be coming up with a funnel cake shrine pic. but haven't had the time to sit down and draw what it looks like in my head.

coughlorileecough.....do you have my swine flu? it seems to have gone missing?! :lol:

Where are the funnelcake pics>???? :lol:

lol. i'll give it a shot. :)

[color=indigo]Draw a picture of it for us. :wink: [/color]

hahah hard to provide pics when the shrine be in my head lol.

Someone has a funnel cake shrine? Pictures please! :wink:

lol even if it's in your head it's still counts lol.

I don't have a shrine to anything Junkie! Who ever told you that coughDestinycough is fibbing!! :lol:

mmmmm turkey and PUMPKIN PIEEEEE!!!!!! lol yummy.

Today is Thanksgiving so all about the Turkey, not beef! :wink:

haha she has officially told me lol. in another thread. but i don't have a funnel cake shrine lol. :) much love LL.

Now Destiny...why don't you tell him he's obsessed like you do me anytime I like something!!?? :lol:

still with the funnel cakes...are they taking over your life?! :lol:

[quote="merkjr"]*ralf*[/quote]I was referring to the "beef" thread...not the funnel cake!! :lol:

aww come on you gotta eat a little piece of funnel cake with me and LL. :)

It actually is one of my faves too!! :lol:

it happens when you start talking about fried dough. i could go on for days. and beef well that could be taken many ways so that's another long topic in and of itself. but yeah it's weird. didn't know what to expect when i first clicked on it. and i'm sure glad i did.

:shock:
It still amazes me that we can spend so much time discussing the different forms of fried dough products...utterly amazing!!! :shock:
never expected the "Beef" thread to have such longevity either...go fig.

FUNNEL CAKES YUMMY!!!!!!:)

[quote="merkjr"]funnel cakes are nasty.
in fact, all fried dough that does not have a cake like consistency is nasty.[/quote]

:shock:

lol. glad you got your memory back.

Yes yes i do remember.....aw come on i'm from Scotland I have bad memory! :lol: Just kidding I am very proud of the fact I'm Scottish and have my own language :lol:

if it's any consolation i remembered and i'm not destiny nor am i scottish. lol.

Gosh! Where is your mind Destiny??? We did this weeks ago! Remember when you got mad about something and we coined the phrase "Getting Scottish" to mean getting mad and cussing...apparently not! haha! :lol:

What exactly is this "Get Scottish" you speak of woman? :P

lmao scottish still funny.

Ah Junkie! always keeping everybody happy! :D I just love you Brutha!! OOPS!!! There we go getting lovey again!! Maybe se should "Get Scottish"!! hahaha! :lol:

FUNNEL CAKE on it's way. LL one headed to you too lol. And merkjr it's so shiney you can see your face in it.

You have never even tried it!!! :shock:

FUNEL CAKES ARE BLUEGH!!!!! :lol:

Throw some my way!! :D

awesome, i'll keep that in mind now merkjr. FUNNEL CAKES FUNNEL CAKES FUNNEL CAKES FUNNEL CAKES!!!!! just thought i'd throw a few in there lol.

RRREEEERRR!!!!! :twisted:

Oh No! Honey, that has already been done...remember?? You are still up there and we all bow down to you! Well, maybe not me but I'm the only one! haha :lol: (smile, for those who may think I'm serious!) The only time I am serious is when the thread gets broken! haha!!(another smile!) :lol:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"]Siouxi the Junkie is right...they really are good. Crispy and delicious! Best when shared though... :twisted:[/quote]
uh me no do so well with sharing FUNNEL CAKES LOL. :twisted: but i'll get you, your own how does that sound? lol.[/quote]The reason we share it is so we can try different things w/o being pigs! Fair food is so unhealthy! There are so many weird things to try though...interestingly enough, mostly deep fried!! hahaha! :lol:

lol. :)

Really now...Karen has no reason to grumble...she is on the throne of Shinedown Groupies!!! Who else get's to gamble with them and have Happy Birthday sung to them personally??? *spoiled* but I love her dearly!!! Much love!!! :D

haha alrighty. it's hard to tell sometimes through reading posts lol.

in my defense you got to see them more than me. even go to gamble with them. i was just very fortunate that night to have been able to get it. it's going right to my collection of shinedown memorabilia.

[quote="lorilee"]Siouxi the Junkie is right...they really are good. Crispy and delicious! Best when shared though... :twisted:[/quote]
uh me no do so well with sharing FUNNEL CAKES LOL. :twisted: but i'll get you, your own how does that sound? lol.

[quote="perri"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]no YUMMMMYYYY!!!!! fried snickers ewwwwww!!!!!![/quote]u r making me hungry now! :)[/quote]
lol you gotta try it.

Siouxi the Junkie is right...they really are good. Crispy and delicious! Best when shared though... :twisted:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]no YUMMMMYYYY!!!!! fried snickers ewwwwww!!!!!![/quote]u r making me hungry now! :)

i don't know either but it just soundsl like two things that shouldn't go together grease and chocolatey goodness. ewww not for my taste buds.

I think i will like the funnel cakes, but friend snickers?:shock: how do they do that?
wouldn't it all melt when you fry it?

not for me lol. :) only FUNNNNNEEELLLL CAKKKEEEESSSS!!!!!!! haha.

Fried snickers..yummmmmmmmmmmm :)

no YUMMMMYYYY!!!!! fried snickers ewwwwww!!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

[quote="merkjr"]maybe i just corrupted you and now funnel cakes are gross like they rightfully are[/quote]
nah i've had many a funnel cake to know when i'm given crap for a funnel cake as opposed to the yummy goodness i'm used to lol. i'll have my funnel cake don't you worry about that karen. YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!! ME LOVE FUNNEL CAKES!!!!!

Re: beef

[quote="crazyquinn03"]lol i wanted 2 see how many people would click on a topic named beef.

sorry haha[/quote]wow pretty funny! i was wondering wht it was gonna say! lol

[quote="pixie19"]Not this time - it's very pricey to get samples and I've done it before. Actually the only thing I did get was some sushi from Japan. I skipped the funnel cakes, but the line was quite long! LOL![/quote]

[color=indigo]They are pretty expensive. I like being there for it on the dining plan so I can use my snack credits there. Hopefully the year after next we can go for the festival. We have to wait for my husband to graduate. Our Disney trips have to be planned around his school schedule. [/color]

[quote="lorilee"]AWWWW!! :cry:[/quote]
yeah it was a stinker of a funnel cake. gotta wait till the annual little fair comes around in may to get me an authentic funnel cake lol.

AWWWW!! :cry:

[quote="lorilee"]I thought of you immediately Junkie!!!![/quote]
awww how nice of you to think of me. we had a little halloween carnival at my university this past weekend. and they had a booth that was selling funnel cakes so of course i went and bought myself one but eww big mistake this was not like the funnel cakes i'm used to. for one it was way to thin not enough puffyness on the funnel cake and two it tasted like grease more than anything else. the guys didn't use enough batter for the actual cake. it was not a good at all. what a let down. it was such a tease.

I thought of you immediately Junkie!!!!

FUNNEL CAKES YUMMMYYYY!!!!!! YUMMMY!!!! YUMMMYYYY!!!!!

Pixie...how funny!!! Did you try one??hahaha! :lol:

Not this time - it's very pricey to get samples and I've done it before. Actually the only thing I did get was some sushi from Japan. I skipped the funnel cakes, but the line was quite long! LOL!

[quote="pixie19"]I went to Epcot yesterday and lookie what I saw...

[img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1497/img6273b.jpg[/img][/quote]

[color=indigo]YUM! Did you get anything good from the Food & Wine Festival?[/color]

I went to Epcot yesterday and lookie what I saw...

[img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1497/img6273b.jpg[/img]

[quote="siouxi"]Thanks sweety, i wanna be a yoga teacher and i think a yoga teacher needs to know about food too. :)
And yes you are very lucky that you can eat everything. :D[/quote]
that's pretty cool you wanna be a yoga teacher i think your well on your way. your knowledge of food is impressive. i can eat most things too. but i have to watch my spicy foods cuz i have gastritis so i gotta eat it in low moderations.

Ah do you? I would love to learn things like that, but there is nothing atall like that where I live! :( Yeah it probably would be a good idea to know alot about food :)

Thanks sweety, i wanna be a yoga teacher and i think a yoga teacher needs to know about food too. :)
And yes you are very lucky that you can eat everything. :D

Wow...I'm counting myself lucky here cos I don't have problems eating anything....probably why I weigh like 50 stone! :lol: Siouxi you are very knowledgable :)

There are books about the bloodtype diet. In the book there's a list for all bloodtypes!
I can't eat cheese either but i hate cheese anyway.
I think you can eat goatcheese though.

Me too, i prefer fish any day. But i have to eat meat.
There's a list of food that you have to avoid, a list that neatral and a list that works as a medicine for your health and you have to try to eat as much as you can from the medicine list.

Bloodtype A comes from the early farmers and you can't eat meat except chicken.
I haven't checked everything but that's what i know about bloodtype A.
So if you love to eat meat it's gonna be difficult.

Yeah it sucks to be restricted in food, But you could try the bloodtype diet. It's different for every bloodtype. Some doctor in the US investigated the history of each bloodtype. bloodtype O for example comes from the hunters in the ancient times.
So i can eat meat, except pork.
And there's a lot more. but it works for me, cause i couldn't cope with the stomach pains anymore. The only thing i really miss is icecream. I loooove icecream.

No not that, but i'm on the blood-type diet. I was heaven problems with my intestines all my life and a few years ago i started this diet and after 3 weeks my pains were going away.
Since then i try to keep to the diet, but it's hard cause i can't have dairy products and potatoes and wheat and lots of other things.
And i lost a lot of weight when i started it that's the good thing about it. :D

I love cookies, but unfortunately i can't eat them too much, since they're made of wheat and i can't eat wheat :(

YOu guys got all the good stuff over there. It took us years to finally get Oreo's. i love them. :D

i'm not a big fan of the mint. i love me some good m&m's peanut kind and some oreos i love the holiday style oreos too they be good. favorite candy bar definately snickers. although crunch bar comes in close second.

Is it a cookie? Bring me some!! :D

Not a big fan of mint but mint Oreos!!! Mmmmm!!! yummy!! :D

:lol: :lol:

no problem did they arrive okay? lol.

Thanks Junkie :) :D

Don't ya just hate it though when they have something so perfect like the m&m and then they go making all kinds of crazy versions of it? I don't need mint m&m's and do we really need a mint 3 Musketeers Bar and Cherry Hershey kisses? My biggest gripe - getting rid of the brown m&m - I know it's petty, but that pissed me off! LOL!

okay here we go get ready.... i'm sending you a blue, red, orange, and a yellow. on their way now.

Beam some to me LOL :D They're my faves too and i'm getting very hungry from all this talk about chocolate.

peanut m&m's are definately the best i'm actually eating some as i post this lol. yummy.

Snickers are my favs but I don't know about the deep fried version. I also enjoy Payday (the candy as well as the pay check!)

M&M's are awesome but only the peanut ones...the plain chocolate ones are disgusting!!! :( Fake chocolate! :lol:

yeah they taste a bit different but still delicious.

Have you ever had the great big Smarties??? mmmm!!! :P

oh i have tried smarties. they are awesome. but still can't beat the taste of m&m's i'm hooked for life.

hmm i'll stick to m&m's for the melt in your mouth effect.

no they aint weird, they are awesome.....deep fried and melt in the mouth :)

lol fried snickers? that sounds a bit weird. i'll stick to funnel cakes DELICIOUS!!!!

and now I am thinking we need to rename this thread "Tums"

we do get fried snickers and mars bars over here....they are tasty :)

i don't like the idea of fried butter or oreos or twinkies that's just weird. lol.

Hmmm they don't make anything like that over here and quite frankly....I'm glad :)

wow that's crazy. i recently heard that they've also started frying twinkies too. that's just gross.

I've heard they do deep friend butter now at the fairs - makes want to vomit thinking about it! :shock:

aww you just need to try it. it's yummy delicious.

I to say both of those pics look bleugh!!! :lol: Not appealing in the slightest!

[quote="lorilee"]Junkie, you have never heard of an elephant ear?? I can't believe that!! :lol:[/quote]
don't know never seen or heard of it. lol.

Carny food at it's best! :lol:

i can see why, it looks very yummy!!

Junkie, you have never heard of an elephant ear?? I can't believe that!! :lol:

The elephant ear is my personal favorite! :wink:

Thanks Lori, both look really delicious!! :)

yup there it is a funnel cake a little piece of heaven. as for the elephant ear never had nor seen one of those. it looks interesting kinda yummy.

[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd57/dorothya24/funnel%20cakes/funne…]
Here you go Siouxi! It's crispy and delicious! :P

[img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k441/schoomom17/Decorated%20images/E…]
Now, to REALLY blow your minds...THIS, my friends is an "elephant ear" another fried dough type "carnival food" with a chewy texture covered in cinnamon/sugar. Warm and delicious! I now have this wonderful picture of an elephant ear in my photobucket account, but hey- anything for the boards, true? LOL!!!

[quote="siouxi"]Coul anyone post a picture of funnel cake? i love to know what it looks like :)look below!

Siouxi I took a pic of a funnel cake last night (or a pic of one!) just for thalt purpose i will try to get it up as soon as possible! Love you!

Tonight is your night...if my memory serves me correctly!!! :wink: Have fun!!

Coul anyone post a picture of funnel cake? i love to know what it looks like :)

no no just the opposite they are very delicious. i haven't had one in about a year.

They sound gross! :(

I think the last time I had a funnel cake was at The San Diego County Fair about 5 yrs ago. It was delish as I recall :)

just another post here on the FUNNEL CAKE thread. funnel cakes are yummy just got hungry for one.

HAHAHA!! That's an idea! :lol:

Should we re-name the thread: Funnel Cake? :?

yeah. not too big a fan of the strawberries but yes that is another alternative that could be added if one so chooses.

Or fresh strawberries!!! :P

yes funnel cakes are very delicious. and they can have cinnamon too all you gotta do is ask for it. it is delicious. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are crispy and delicious and DEEP FRIED!!! What's not to like...not to mention the only time I have ever enjoyed these is in a carnaval atmosphere surrounded by Carnies and midways and Ferris wheels etc... :lol:

OH MY EFFING G!!!!! First off I can't freeking believe we are still posting on this most bogus of threads!!
And Merk is actually dissing the U.S. when she is down here all the time, and says she feel's more American at heart than Canuckian!! She just want to use us for our Costco Churros!! Which I might add are no better than funnelcakes...Just a different shape basically. *shaped like a phallus*
And then Pixie's comment that she gave up the meat, not the thread!!
This is becoming the Epically Classic thread!!! Who would EVER have thought???? I am laughing my A$$ off right now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

well it's a delicious floury treat that is fried and then has powdered sugar on it. yummy.

what the fuck is funnel cake?? it sounds horrid!? :lol:

I gave up beef 2 years ago, the meat not this thread... :lol:

Ok...what the f^^k is wrong with American????? :x

well me loves the funnel cake and the mini donuts are good too with the powered sugar yummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

lol grease is good me craving a funnel cake right about now. or a big burger either one is good for me.

I am most looking forward to my hangover cure this weekend = A big Scottish fried breakfast...can't beat the grease on that!! :)

Watch it Karen...I'm gonna get Scottish about this! :lol:

I think my new phrase is gonna be instead of "I have a beef" I'm gonna say "I got alittle Scottish about it"!! LOL! :lol:

yeah usually i don't use it much. when i have a problem with someone i guess now the phrase is i get a little scottish with my attitude. lol.

I have heard it on movies and tv shows, but not an expression we use....we tend to just say....'i have a fuckin problem with you/that etc' :lol: That's the Scots though! haha

yeah it is. if you have an argument against someone you say i have a "beef" with you. or you have something to beef about yeah. kinda american as i know it.

i think that is an american thing....yes??

You are just in "rumble mode" today...shake it off Girlie!! Much Love! Muah! :)

I did 2

lol got me.

It sure worked on me!! :lol:

Hehehe funny :lol: