Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Fri, 01/30/2009 - 17:55

I sooo wish....

Dalamar why not listen online?

scotlandbanff

Sat, 01/31/2009 - 08:47

Recorded it last night not had timeto listen to it yet.

cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

It was ok, not much in the way of an interview, just playing music they liked. Unless I missed anything. :P

Thanks for the link Alexh, Bruce Dickinson is still a twat I see though :roll:

Yeah it wasnt much in the way of an interview, but i still enjoyed it :) some of the music choices were interesting :)

scotlandbanff

Sun, 02/01/2009 - 14:06

I'm a massive Iron Maiden fan first band i ever saw live and seen them about 12 times but i have to agree with you about ur view on BD being a Twat LOL

destiny453

Mon, 02/02/2009 - 07:52

Iron Maiden I love!...would love to see them in concert, they are one of the few remaining bands on my 'TO SEE' list :lol:

scotlandbanff

Mon, 02/02/2009 - 15:01

Definitkly one of the top bands to see live. Managed to get back stage passes last tour as my g/f at the time best friend was nanny to Adrian smith's kids.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

destiny453

Tue, 02/03/2009 - 12:48

Wow! Im impressed....I wish my b/f would get a roadie job then i can hang out all day :) lol

dalamar_2

Tue, 02/03/2009 - 13:10

[quote="destiny453"]Wow! Im impressed....I wish my b/f would get a roadie job then i can hang out all day :) lol[/quote]

TRUST ME: you [b]DON'T [/b] want your b/f to become a roadie. Most of the time, it kills relationships. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, sold it on E-bay...

Anyone listening to the Bruce Dickinson show? I AM! :D

comments

[quote="destiny453"]Wow! Im impressed....I wish my b/f would get a roadie job then i can hang out all day :) lol[/quote]

TRUST ME: you [b]DON'T [/b] want your b/f to become a roadie. Most of the time, it kills relationships. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, sold it on E-bay...

Wow! Im impressed....I wish my b/f would get a roadie job then i can hang out all day :) lol

make sure you see them

Definitkly one of the top bands to see live. Managed to get back stage passes last tour as my g/f at the time best friend was nanny to Adrian smith's kids.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

Iron Maiden I love!...would love to see them in concert, they are one of the few remaining bands on my 'TO SEE' list :lol:

hey

I'm a massive Iron Maiden fan first band i ever saw live and seen them about 12 times but i have to agree with you about ur view on BD being a Twat LOL

Yeah it wasnt much in the way of an interview, but i still enjoyed it :) some of the music choices were interesting :)

Thanks for the link Alexh, Bruce Dickinson is still a twat I see though :roll:

It was ok, not much in the way of an interview, just playing music they liked. Unless I missed anything. :P

recorded it

Recorded it last night not had timeto listen to it yet.

Dalamar why not listen online?

I sooo wish....