Baton Rouge Meet And Greet

• Baton Rouge Meet And Greet
    bdholmes1

Hello everybody! I just purchased two meet and greets to the Baton Rouge show. I, just like others have questions! How soon should I receive the meet and greet confirmation email? I have never purchased a meet and greet like this before. From what I understand is that I pick up the tix and laminate at will call, but you need the confirmation letter before you can do that. Can someone please assure me what to expect and what time should I be there to get tix. And what to do if I don't get the confirmation email? Thanks in advance!

Brian

Submitted by bdholmes1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I did a meet and greet last october with my friends, and what we did was turn up an hour before the show (make sure the ticket buyer has Photo ID) and they'll sort everything else. Jake (head of security) is great and makes sure you get in early too.

Thanks for the info. I was lucky enough to meet the band at the house of blues in New Orleans for their acoustic tour and I swore then I'd do the meet and greet next chance I get! They are all great and down to earth. I can't wait for March 18! I just don't trust the email you need from artist arena. I'm going to bring my ID, credit card and receipts from ticket master just in case. I've been reading a few horror stories about people not getting the confirmation email. I just don't want any stress getting all this done! :))

Your welcome, they are completly down to earth, and are just purely awesome dudes to be around. They are just so friendly and you can tell by just meeting them that they enjoy the experience just as much as you do. Well, almost:)

Hello everybody! I just purchased two meet and greets to the Baton Rouge show. I, just like others have questions! How soon should I receive the meet and greet confirmation email? I have never purchased a meet and greet like this before. From what I understand is that I pick up the tix and laminate at will call, but you need the confirmation letter before you can do that. Can someone please assure me what to expect and what time should I be there to get tix. And what to do if I don't get the confirmation email? Thanks in advance!

Brian

comments

Your welcome, they are

Your welcome, they are completly down to earth, and are just purely awesome dudes to be around. They are just so friendly and you can tell by just meeting them that they enjoy the experience just as much as you do. Well, almost:)

Thanks for the info. I was

Thanks for the info. I was lucky enough to meet the band at the house of blues in New Orleans for their acoustic tour and I swore then I'd do the meet and greet next chance I get! They are all great and down to earth. I can't wait for March 18! I just don't trust the email you need from artist arena. I'm going to bring my ID, credit card and receipts from ticket master just in case. I've been reading a few horror stories about people not getting the confirmation email. I just don't want any stress getting all this done! :))

I did a meet and greet last

I did a meet and greet last october with my friends, and what we did was turn up an hour before the show (make sure the ticket buyer has Photo ID) and they'll sort everything else. Jake (head of security) is great and makes sure you get in early too.