Baseball has arrived!

• Baseball has arrived!
    ryno3216

So this is pretty boring since the band isn't doing much (In the Public...not saying writing a record is nothing) and so the boards have grown dead...

but BASEBALL IS HERE!! So, who's your fav team...rivalry...player...etc?

Go Cubs...102 years and counting!

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crueangel

Wed, 03/02/2011 - 19:45

I don't watch a lot of baseball, but I used to, when my sister was married to a baseball nut. Way back when Joe Torre was managing the Braves, I liked to watch him cuss out the refs! LOL :lol: I could read his lips, and I still remember his fave words were "That's horse sh*t!" LOL

Fonic_Hymnist

Wed, 03/02/2011 - 20:22

YANKEES

Ha good ol Joe.

And are you a Yanks fan cause Zach is?!

It's cool, I'm sure Jose Bautista could play for anyone right now so at least you snagged one of the surprise outfielders. Too bad you let go of Alex Rios...to the Sox of all teams :evil:

So this is pretty boring since the band isn't doing much (In the Public...not saying writing a record is nothing) and so the boards have grown dead...

but BASEBALL IS HERE!! So, who's your fav team...rivalry...player...etc?

Go Cubs...102 years and counting!

comments

It's cool, I'm sure Jose Bautista could play for anyone right now so at least you snagged one of the surprise outfielders. Too bad you let go of Alex Rios...to the Sox of all teams :evil:

Ha good ol Joe.

And are you a Yanks fan cause Zach is?!

YANKEES

I don't watch a lot of baseball, but I used to, when my sister was married to a baseball nut. Way back when Joe Torre was managing the Braves, I liked to watch him cuss out the refs! LOL :lol: I could read his lips, and I still remember his fave words were "That's horse sh*t!" LOL