Bands you listen to because of Shinedown?

• Bands you listen to because of Shinedown?
    luvmy3

Are there any bands or styles of music you listen to now becasue someone on the band mentioned them or spoke of how great an artist they were? Zach got me listening to Lady Antebellum, I heard him mention them a few times on Twitter and looked them up on youtube, the next thing I know I went and bought their cd.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I've become a big fan of Halestorm and Black Stone Cherry, because of Shinedown.
The fact is i've become a Shinedown fan because of 3Doors Down. :D

Definintely Halestorm. Saw them open up a few times for Shinedown and I think they're great.

d_eicholz

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:26

Yep, definitely Halestorm for me too. Fell in love with them when i saw them with Shinedown the first time. Now they are the only band i've seen more than Shinedown(HS-7 SD-6). But in another 2 weeks they will again be tied :wink:

crazyquinn03

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:04

deff halestorm, sick puppies, chevelle, and since zach is making me Nickelback

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:12

they probably would.... but every one that they've mentioned (that I've heard at least) are bands I already listen to..... :?

bobbette78

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:28

I've become a fan of Like a Storm and Sore Eyes since I saw them open at SD shows.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:41

i like skillet now, since they started opening for shinedown.

BrAnDi_11

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 02:27

I must say Halestorm & Sick Puppies I was obsessed with both after seeing them with shinedown :)

Ok, this one isn't as direct as Halestorm, but I remembered it as I was listening to them earlier today: Muse. I was at the Nokia NYC show in January and while waiting for them to come on, I was listening to the music they were piping in and "Uprising" came on and I was like, oh wow this song is awesome. My husband told me who they were and I went home and found some other songs by them and I am really digging them. So...no, they didn't open up for SD and I am sure I would have heard the song at some other point and been like, oh I like this band, but it was def at the SD concert that I first was like cool!

inked4life

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 20:34

I started listening to sick puppies after seeing them with shinedown. also, I look forward to seeing chevelle and sevendust and i listened to them before i heard they would be touring with shinedown.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 21:38

i was on twitter and Zach started talking bout Nonpoint so now ive been listening to them the past few days....

I became a fan of Adelita's Way when I saw them tour w/Shinedown and have been lucky enough to see them twice since then - super nice guys! :D

Black Stone Cherry! LOVE those guys!

Are there any bands or styles of music you listen to now becasue someone on the band mentioned them or spoke of how great an artist they were? Zach got me listening to Lady Antebellum, I heard him mention them a few times on Twitter and looked them up on youtube, the next thing I know I went and bought their cd.

comments

Black Stone Cherry! LOVE those guys!

I became a fan of Adelita's Way when I saw them tour w/Shinedown and have been lucky enough to see them twice since then - super nice guys! :D

i was on twitter and Zach started talking bout Nonpoint so now ive been listening to them the past few days....

I started listening to sick puppies after seeing them with shinedown. also, I look forward to seeing chevelle and sevendust and i listened to them before i heard they would be touring with shinedown.

Ok, this one isn't as direct as Halestorm, but I remembered it as I was listening to them earlier today: Muse. I was at the Nokia NYC show in January and while waiting for them to come on, I was listening to the music they were piping in and "Uprising" came on and I was like, oh wow this song is awesome. My husband told me who they were and I went home and found some other songs by them and I am really digging them. So...no, they didn't open up for SD and I am sure I would have heard the song at some other point and been like, oh I like this band, but it was def at the SD concert that I first was like cool!

I must say Halestorm & Sick Puppies I was obsessed with both after seeing them with shinedown :)

i like skillet now, since they started opening for shinedown.

I've become a fan of Like a Storm and Sore Eyes since I saw them open at SD shows.

they probably would.... but every one that they've mentioned (that I've heard at least) are bands I already listen to..... :?

deff halestorm, sick puppies, chevelle, and since zach is making me Nickelback

Yep, definitely Halestorm for me too. Fell in love with them when i saw them with Shinedown the first time. Now they are the only band i've seen more than Shinedown(HS-7 SD-6). But in another 2 weeks they will again be tied :wink:

Definintely Halestorm. Saw them open up a few times for Shinedown and I think they're great.

I've become a big fan of Halestorm and Black Stone Cherry, because of Shinedown.
The fact is i've become a Shinedown fan because of 3Doors Down. :D