Bad for me...Good for you

• Bad for me...Good for you
    zbulling

I had been in love with this band since the first time I heard Fly in 2004, but due to the direction I felt this last album took them, I can hardly even stand to listen to any of their stuff and it really sucks. I couldn't be happier for the guys because they have earned everything they have received. The way Second Chance got ruined by radio, ring tones by adolescent girls in the mall (where I work, no creepy shit) and advertisements for crap shows on crap television, I just can;t stand it anymore. SO, anyways back to what this post is about...I have collected a few things over the years that I no longer value and would like to give them to people who do. I have 3 drum sticks, 1 is broken and nearly stabbed me in the eye when Barry threw it, a couple picks, a shot glass, a signed mini poster, and a 2x SD Nation tee that I've never worn. I'll post pics tomorrow after work...No charge for the stuff, I'll even ship for free just let me know what you want...thanks for reading

Submitted by zbulling on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="zbulling"]I had been in love with this band since the first time I heard Fly in 2004, but due to the direction I felt this last album took them, I can hardly even stand to listen to any of their stuff and it really sucks. I couldn't be happier for the guys because they have earned everything they have received. The way Second Chance got ruined by radio, ring tones by adolescent girls in the mall (where I work, no creepy shit) and advertisements for crap shows on crap television, I just can;t stand it anymore. SO, anyways back to what this post is about...I have collected a few things over the years that I no longer value and would like to give them to people who do. I have 3 drum sticks, 1 is broken and nearly stabbed me in the eye when Barry threw it, a couple picks, a shot glass, a signed mini poster, and a 2x SD Nation tee that I've never worn. I'll post pics tomorrow after work...No charge for the stuff, I'll even ship for free just let me know what you want...thanks for reading[/quote]

If it's legit I'll actually take all of it, if you don't care. Just let me know. Btw I am sorry that you have fallen out of love with SD. Are you leaving the nation as well when your membership expires?

inked4life

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 06:15

Wish I saw this earlier. Would love a drumstick. Sorry to hear you have lost interest in them.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 09:41

hi there i'm sorry to hear that you have fallen out of love with Sd I would like the picks if you are willing to part with them.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:22

im sorry that you dont love them the way we do any more, but if its ok with you and tony yoda would want at least 1 pick please....

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:42

I wouldn't mind getting any of the stuff you're willing to part with. Sorry to hear that you've lost interest in them. Just PM me.

Alright, I [u]tried[/u] to give everyone something(s) they wanted:

Drumstick- inked_4_life
Broken drumstick- ladysodevine
Jager Pick- ShinedownJunkie45 (I'll probably send the SD Nation sticker and laminate to if you want them)
Nick Perri & Hoogie Pick- luvmy3
Shot Glass- luvmy3
Signed Laminate- luvmy3
Medium Signed Poster- Twilight123450
Small Signed Poster- RandomSunkist17

I also have a towel Zach threw in the crowd but I have to find it if someone wants it

I decided to keep one of the drumsticks just because...I hope everyone is alright with everything...Ill PM all of you shortly with shipping info...Thanks again guys!

randomsunkist17

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 01:08

If you can find the towel I'll take it. :)

awsome thank you =)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 09:33

that is very awesome and sure I'll take the sticker and laminate as well I really appreciate that.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 15:48

thank youu =D

inked4life

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 17:03

thanks!

Thats love!

Hey everyone, I haven't been able to get on for a couple days, just been crazy busy but I will definitely get everything out by the end of the weekend...sorry to keep you all waiting.

randomsunkist17

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 15:36

It's cool man.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 17:45

yeah definitely cool dude

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 19:44

yeah i havent been on much lately either... but should be back to normal now that mike fixed my laptop =D

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 06/07/2010 - 10:35

hey no worries man. take your time i'll keep looking out for the picks in the mail. thanks again.

Anything left you can send me? lol, ill even pay! I almost got a drum stick but some guy took it form my hand

I had been in love with this band since the first time I heard Fly in 2004, but due to the direction I felt this last album took them, I can hardly even stand to listen to any of their stuff and it really sucks. I couldn't be happier for the guys because they have earned everything they have received. The way Second Chance got ruined by radio, ring tones by adolescent girls in the mall (where I work, no creepy shit) and advertisements for crap shows on crap television, I just can;t stand it anymore. SO, anyways back to what this post is about...I have collected a few things over the years that I no longer value and would like to give them to people who do. I have 3 drum sticks, 1 is broken and nearly stabbed me in the eye when Barry threw it, a couple picks, a shot glass, a signed mini poster, and a 2x SD Nation tee that I've never worn. I'll post pics tomorrow after work...No charge for the stuff, I'll even ship for free just let me know what you want...thanks for reading

comments

Anything left you can send me? lol, ill even pay! I almost got a drum stick but some guy took it form my hand

hey no worries man. take your time i'll keep looking out for the picks in the mail. thanks again.

yeah i havent been on much lately either... but should be back to normal now that mike fixed my laptop =D

yeah definitely cool dude

It's cool man.

Hey everyone, I haven't been able to get on for a couple days, just been crazy busy but I will definitely get everything out by the end of the weekend...sorry to keep you all waiting.

Thats love!

thanks!

thank youu =D

that is very awesome and sure I'll take the sticker and laminate as well I really appreciate that.

awsome thank you =)

If you can find the towel I'll take it. :)

Alright, I [u]tried[/u] to give everyone something(s) they wanted:

Drumstick- inked_4_life
Broken drumstick- ladysodevine
Jager Pick- ShinedownJunkie45 (I'll probably send the SD Nation sticker and laminate to if you want them)
Nick Perri & Hoogie Pick- luvmy3
Shot Glass- luvmy3
Signed Laminate- luvmy3
Medium Signed Poster- Twilight123450
Small Signed Poster- RandomSunkist17

I also have a towel Zach threw in the crowd but I have to find it if someone wants it

I decided to keep one of the drumsticks just because...I hope everyone is alright with everything...Ill PM all of you shortly with shipping info...Thanks again guys!

I wouldn't mind getting any of the stuff you're willing to part with. Sorry to hear that you've lost interest in them. Just PM me.

im sorry that you dont love them the way we do any more, but if its ok with you and tony yoda would want at least 1 pick please....

hi there i'm sorry to hear that you have fallen out of love with Sd I would like the picks if you are willing to part with them.

Wish I saw this earlier. Would love a drumstick. Sorry to hear you have lost interest in them.

Re: Bad for me...Good for you

[quote="zbulling"]I had been in love with this band since the first time I heard Fly in 2004, but due to the direction I felt this last album took them, I can hardly even stand to listen to any of their stuff and it really sucks. I couldn't be happier for the guys because they have earned everything they have received. The way Second Chance got ruined by radio, ring tones by adolescent girls in the mall (where I work, no creepy shit) and advertisements for crap shows on crap television, I just can;t stand it anymore. SO, anyways back to what this post is about...I have collected a few things over the years that I no longer value and would like to give them to people who do. I have 3 drum sticks, 1 is broken and nearly stabbed me in the eye when Barry threw it, a couple picks, a shot glass, a signed mini poster, and a 2x SD Nation tee that I've never worn. I'll post pics tomorrow after work...No charge for the stuff, I'll even ship for free just let me know what you want...thanks for reading[/quote]

If it's legit I'll actually take all of it, if you don't care. Just let me know. Btw I am sorry that you have fallen out of love with SD. Are you leaving the nation as well when your membership expires?