bad influence....

• bad influence....
    ShinedownChica

so yeah.... i definitely think i've gotta be the worst person that someone could possible look up to... its kinda patheticly sad... what people dont realize is im so care free cuz i dont care what happens to me and they just think its consiquence free and ask how i do it.... i sneak around for a living and hope i aint in trouble... im my familys one and only rebel so fuck it... i dont care bout what happens and grrrrrrrrrr i dunno sorry... guess i just needed to rant guys.....

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Are you okay hun? What happened?

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 03:19

a good friend of mine lost her virginity just cuz i do stupid shit and now i feel like its my fault cuz the way i am is just like whatever.... like police station is just cross the street and i still aint gettin for the shit i done ever.... I told her it was a mistake and shed regret it, but she said that shes older than me and if i can so can she.... i made a lot of mistakes and if i make them once, usually im ok with making them again. she dont see it like that...

[quote="twilight123450"]a good friend of mine lost her virginity just cuz i do stupid shit and now i feel like its my fault cuz the way i am is just like whatever.... like police station is just cross the street and i still aint gettin for the shit i done ever.... I told her it was a mistake and shed regret it, but she said that shes older than me and if i can so can she.... i made a lot of mistakes and if i make them once, usually im ok with making them again. she dont see it like that...[/quote]

Hun that has nothing to do with you. Shes old enough to be able to make her own informed decisions. And if she feels shitty enough about her self and the decisions she is making that she needs to make you feel responsible for her loosing her virginity then she has alot of growing up to do. Don't let her get you all riled up. Besides all that besides what you do or decided it right for you in your own life, if she acts like that and treats you that way maybe you need a new friend.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/17/2010 - 21:47

no.... she dont think its my fault.... i just feel like she followed my lead cuz girls a follower not a leader.... she let me teach her how to strip cuz i decided i felt like stripping one day while she was hinging out....

[quote="twilight123450"]no.... she dont think its my fault.... i just feel like she followed my lead cuz girls a follower not a leader.... she let me teach her how to strip cuz i decided i felt like stripping one day while she was hinging out....[/quote]

In that case perhaps you should use a bit for discretion in what you choose to do around her, and or teach her. What is okay or right for you is not going to be the same for everyone else. Also despite the fact taht you may not care what happens to you or what you do to yourself, if someone is following your lead, you should probaly temper down what you do around that person if they are going to want to do what you do.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/18/2010 - 22:01

i know... and i do... but i live in a small town so news on what goes on happens fast... so she always finds out.... and i aint changin myself for no one....

so yeah.... i definitely think i've gotta be the worst person that someone could possible look up to... its kinda patheticly sad... what people dont realize is im so care free cuz i dont care what happens to me and they just think its consiquence free and ask how i do it.... i sneak around for a living and hope i aint in trouble... im my familys one and only rebel so fuck it... i dont care bout what happens and grrrrrrrrrr i dunno sorry... guess i just needed to rant guys.....

comments

i know... and i do... but i live in a small town so news on what goes on happens fast... so she always finds out.... and i aint changin myself for no one....

[quote="twilight123450"]no.... she dont think its my fault.... i just feel like she followed my lead cuz girls a follower not a leader.... she let me teach her how to strip cuz i decided i felt like stripping one day while she was hinging out....[/quote]

In that case perhaps you should use a bit for discretion in what you choose to do around her, and or teach her. What is okay or right for you is not going to be the same for everyone else. Also despite the fact taht you may not care what happens to you or what you do to yourself, if someone is following your lead, you should probaly temper down what you do around that person if they are going to want to do what you do.

no.... she dont think its my fault.... i just feel like she followed my lead cuz girls a follower not a leader.... she let me teach her how to strip cuz i decided i felt like stripping one day while she was hinging out....

[quote="twilight123450"]a good friend of mine lost her virginity just cuz i do stupid shit and now i feel like its my fault cuz the way i am is just like whatever.... like police station is just cross the street and i still aint gettin for the shit i done ever.... I told her it was a mistake and shed regret it, but she said that shes older than me and if i can so can she.... i made a lot of mistakes and if i make them once, usually im ok with making them again. she dont see it like that...[/quote]

Hun that has nothing to do with you. Shes old enough to be able to make her own informed decisions. And if she feels shitty enough about her self and the decisions she is making that she needs to make you feel responsible for her loosing her virginity then she has alot of growing up to do. Don't let her get you all riled up. Besides all that besides what you do or decided it right for you in your own life, if she acts like that and treats you that way maybe you need a new friend.

a good friend of mine lost her virginity just cuz i do stupid shit and now i feel like its my fault cuz the way i am is just like whatever.... like police station is just cross the street and i still aint gettin for the shit i done ever.... I told her it was a mistake and shed regret it, but she said that shes older than me and if i can so can she.... i made a lot of mistakes and if i make them once, usually im ok with making them again. she dont see it like that...

Are you okay hun? What happened?