• Back later Peeps...I'm goin' to see GAMER
    lorilee

Gerard Butler is my number 2 obsession (kinda)! :twisted: [/b]

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Tell my baby, Gerard, that I am at home waiting for him!!!! :twisted:

Well ladies ( and actually the gents too) Gamer was AWESOME!! Gerard was sweaty tatty , no piercy, but gorgeous!! The movie wasn't bad either!LOL!! Noreally, real good flick, violent but A+ :D Go see it!!

destiny453

Sun, 09/06/2009 - 06:59

Wont be out over here for ages yet!! Gerard Butler was born in Glasgow you know ;) :P

I know and I would love to see Paisley....that man is amazing. back in th day, I read everything I could find on him....but then life, school, work, kids, SHINEDOWN took over... LOL

destiny453

Sun, 09/06/2009 - 11:12

Paisley...in Scotland?! That's where I go to uni, let me tell you it is NOT somewhere you want to visit! Lol...it's a dump and it's rough as hell. Lol...they do have a good university though :D

[quote="destiny453"]Wont be out over here for ages yet!! Gerard Butler was born in Glasgow you know ;) :P[/quote]Yes, believe me my love, I know! I would love to check out what's under his kilt!!! :twisted:

destiny453

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 06:44

Hahaha...OMG speaking of under kilts, big Scotland game was on on Sat there for the world cup, so all the guys came into the pub afterwards....totally drunk, well lets just say we saw alot of what was up some peoples kilts! :lol: True Scotsmen! :D

You can be such a tease Destiny!! You just wait til I get over there!!! :lol:

destiny453

Mon, 09/07/2009 - 12:40

You wouldn't have me any other way :o Yeah come visit dude!!

No I wouldn't !! OMG! It would be Epic!!

destiny453

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 06:47

I would be scared to take you out around town :lol: Your crazy :P

Gerard Butler is my number 2 obsession (kinda)! :twisted: [/b]

comments

I would be scared to take you out around town :lol: Your crazy :P

No I wouldn't !! OMG! It would be Epic!!

You wouldn't have me any other way :o Yeah come visit dude!!

You can be such a tease Destiny!! You just wait til I get over there!!! :lol:

Hahaha...OMG speaking of under kilts, big Scotland game was on on Sat there for the world cup, so all the guys came into the pub afterwards....totally drunk, well lets just say we saw alot of what was up some peoples kilts! :lol: True Scotsmen! :D

[quote="destiny453"]Wont be out over here for ages yet!! Gerard Butler was born in Glasgow you know ;) :P[/quote]Yes, believe me my love, I know! I would love to check out what's under his kilt!!! :twisted:

Paisley...in Scotland?! That's where I go to uni, let me tell you it is NOT somewhere you want to visit! Lol...it's a dump and it's rough as hell. Lol...they do have a good university though :D

I know and I would love to see Paisley....that man is amazing. back in th day, I read everything I could find on him....but then life, school, work, kids, SHINEDOWN took over... LOL

Wont be out over here for ages yet!! Gerard Butler was born in Glasgow you know ;) :P

Well ladies ( and actually the gents too) Gamer was AWESOME!! Gerard was sweaty tatty , no piercy, but gorgeous!! The movie wasn't bad either!LOL!! Noreally, real good flick, violent but A+ :D Go see it!!

Tell my baby, Gerard, that I am at home waiting for him!!!! :twisted: