Back of booklet?

• Back of booklet?
    c_m_chance_4178

Ok, so on the back of the booklet there is the message:

"You can't kill me with kindness I don't buy it."

Maybe I'm just stupid but can i get some of ya'lls thoughts nad interpretations and resaons for why they would have put this on the back of the CD booklet? :?:

Submitted by c_m_chance_4178 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 03:18

i want to know what it means lol.

that's a line from I Own You

JeffTaormina

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 08:07

[quote="yuke15"]that's a line from I Own You[/quote]

Is that line on the White one?
The white one doesn't have the bonus tracks.

They probaly put it there because its a pretty cool line.
Maybe it means that like, im not gonna let you get close to me so you could cause damage to me. Or somthing to the effect of that.

cody_8970

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 15:01

[quote="xplorer567"]They probaly put it there because its a pretty cool line.
Maybe it means that like, im not gonna let you get close to me so you could cause damage to me. Or somthing to the effect of that.[/quote]

I don't think so. I'd assume it to be something about how fake people are today - pretending to be 'nice' to your face and then turn around and fuck you over. So the line "You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" probably has to do with looking for ulterior motives in people you know for a fact aren't typically good people.

synneraboveall

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 15:03

I don't really know what it means..but I don't know Zach was pretty excited about it being the on the back of the cover when I talked to him in KC at Rockfest.

c_m_chance_4178

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 22:34

[quote="cody"]I don't think so. I'd assume it to be something about how fake people are today - pretending to be 'nice' to your face and then turn around and fuck you over. So the line "You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" probably has to do with looking for ulterior motives in people you know for a fact aren't typically good people.[/quote]

now thats what I was kinda thinking. I had noticed that it was in the lyrics for the bonus track I Owe You. But i couldn't even make a lot of sense and meaning of what it really meant in the song. But ya, i was kinda thinking it was about people being fake and trying to make you believe all the kind shit they do and make themselves look good. (that shit fuckin pisses me off! haha but thats another conversation) But ya, when i was watching that video of the week on myspace, the one of them signing the booklets, the guys seemed kind of excited about it and treating it like a secret message, or a surprise for us. But i just can't figure it out.

Now how about this tho. After being questioned about Junkies for Fame, i hear that Brent said that "Good things come to those who wait." I'm wondering if it just happens to be a hint for some bonus album or something like that that they may have in the works and keeping under wrap. What do yall think?

Ok, so on the back of the booklet there is the message:

"You can't kill me with kindness I don't buy it."

Maybe I'm just stupid but can i get some of ya'lls thoughts nad interpretations and resaons for why they would have put this on the back of the CD booklet? :?:

comments

[quote="cody"]I don't think so. I'd assume it to be something about how fake people are today - pretending to be 'nice' to your face and then turn around and fuck you over. So the line "You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" probably has to do with looking for ulterior motives in people you know for a fact aren't typically good people.[/quote]

now thats what I was kinda thinking. I had noticed that it was in the lyrics for the bonus track I Owe You. But i couldn't even make a lot of sense and meaning of what it really meant in the song. But ya, i was kinda thinking it was about people being fake and trying to make you believe all the kind shit they do and make themselves look good. (that shit fuckin pisses me off! haha but thats another conversation) But ya, when i was watching that video of the week on myspace, the one of them signing the booklets, the guys seemed kind of excited about it and treating it like a secret message, or a surprise for us. But i just can't figure it out.

Now how about this tho. After being questioned about Junkies for Fame, i hear that Brent said that "Good things come to those who wait." I'm wondering if it just happens to be a hint for some bonus album or something like that that they may have in the works and keeping under wrap. What do yall think?

I don't really know what it means..but I don't know Zach was pretty excited about it being the on the back of the cover when I talked to him in KC at Rockfest.

[quote="xplorer567"]They probaly put it there because its a pretty cool line.
Maybe it means that like, im not gonna let you get close to me so you could cause damage to me. Or somthing to the effect of that.[/quote]

I don't think so. I'd assume it to be something about how fake people are today - pretending to be 'nice' to your face and then turn around and fuck you over. So the line "You can't kill me with kindness, I don't buy it" probably has to do with looking for ulterior motives in people you know for a fact aren't typically good people.

They probaly put it there because its a pretty cool line.
Maybe it means that like, im not gonna let you get close to me so you could cause damage to me. Or somthing to the effect of that.

[quote="yuke15"]that's a line from I Own You[/quote]

Is that line on the White one?
The white one doesn't have the bonus tracks.

that's a line from I Own You

i want to know what it means lol.