Awesome new Enemies Video!

• Awesome new Enemies Video!
    robin_laura

So, comments on the new vid?
    Personally I thought it was brilliant, so simple, but hilarious. The guys really went for it, scarily convincing. I flinched and felt the pain, even though it wasn't real! Loved the fact that nice guy Zach just sat there, taking pics no less!

Submitted by robin_laura on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I hate to admit, but I was laughing almost the entire time. Especially when Zach took the photo and showed Barry. However, their lip synching was pretty bad at one point near the beginning. Overall, I liked it and I like how this is the next single too!

nikitanikita

Mon, 07/16/2012 - 17:58

Agree the lip synching wasn't great but it was a great video. Fight scenes were brilliant, especially the wrestling type moves, funny. Did make me laugh a few times :)

It is pretty hilarious! I love it!!
I love how they took one of the louder songs to be the next single. It's one of my fave of the album. \m/

icklejess

Tue, 07/17/2012 - 04:33

I absolutely love it-very funny and well done :)

I bet that would really piss him off. :lol:

oh no that's bad. I always attach a little chain to my phone, so i can catch it when i falls. I hardly ever let my phone drop. (knock on wood) :D

nikitanikita

Tue, 07/17/2012 - 08:29

I'm always dropping my iPhone on the floor, touch wood it hasn't been damaged yet, pretty sure I have ages left on my contract til I get an upgrade!

But sticking with the theme of this thread, the look on Zachs face when it fell on the floor was brilliant, and the action that followed :D. Really love this video to be honest, simple but good.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 07/17/2012 - 09:14

Awesome video definately a new twist on the way they had approached videos in the past. It was awesoeme. Some of the violence in this film looks really intense. Zach is too funny in it. Just hanging back while everyone is fighting until his iphone is broken then he lets all hell break loose on Barry lol.

Genius...just genius....I was totally surprised when I watched this video....absolutely hilarious.....I'm still laughing!!! Bravo boys!!!

robin_laura

Wed, 07/18/2012 - 14:09

I thought it was great at the end when he made that comment to Brent bout it being fine for him... and it ends just as Brent goes for him! I didn't notice the lip synching being out, maybe the video players weren't keeping up, that happens sometimes. The talking was obviously meant to be deliberate...

did anyone notice it, that near the end of the video Z is using his I phone again as if it never broke. I think that looks like a little mistake in the video.
I still think it's their best video ever though :D

I agree that it is different from any of their other video, but I really really like it. And I am pretty sure the broken iPhone is an inside joke. I think they were talking about it and had one during one of their webchats and it looked very similarly broken. I hope they do another webchat soon as I would love to hear their thoughts about the video and how it all came about.

Oh okay,that explains it. I didn't see that webchat. :D

shinedowngrl89

Fri, 07/20/2012 - 15:59

Best video yet. I laughed the whole time. Really makes me wonder what would happen if they really got into a fight like that....

So, comments on the new vid?
Personally I thought it was brilliant, so simple, but hilarious. The guys really went for it, scarily convincing. I flinched and felt the pain, even though it wasn't real! Loved the fact that nice guy Zach just sat there, taking pics no less!

comments

Best video yet. I laughed the whole time. Really makes me wonder what would happen if they really got into a fight like that....

Oh okay,that explains it. I didn't see that webchat. :D

I agree that it is different from any of their other video, but I really really like it. And I am pretty sure the broken iPhone is an inside joke. I think they were talking about it and had one during one of their webchats and it looked very similarly broken. I hope they do another webchat soon as I would love to hear their thoughts about the video and how it all came about.

did anyone notice it, that near the end of the video Z is using his I phone again as if it never broke. I think that looks like a little mistake in the video.
I still think it's their best video ever though :D

I thought it was great at the end when he made that comment to Brent bout it being fine for him... and it ends just as Brent goes for him! I didn't notice the lip synching being out, maybe the video players weren't keeping up, that happens sometimes. The talking was obviously meant to be deliberate...

Genius...just genius....I was totally surprised when I watched this video....absolutely hilarious.....I'm still laughing!!! Bravo boys!!!

Awesome video definately a new twist on the way they had approached videos in the past. It was awesoeme. Some of the violence in this film looks really intense. Zach is too funny in it. Just hanging back while everyone is fighting until his iphone is broken then he lets all hell break loose on Barry lol.

I'm always dropping my iPhone on the floor, touch wood it hasn't been damaged yet, pretty sure I have ages left on my contract til I get an upgrade!

But sticking with the theme of this thread, the look on Zachs face when it fell on the floor was brilliant, and the action that followed :D. Really love this video to be honest, simple but good.

oh no that's bad. I always attach a little chain to my phone, so i can catch it when i falls. I hardly ever let my phone drop. (knock on wood) :D

I bet that would really piss him off. :lol:

I absolutely love it-very funny and well done :)

It is pretty hilarious! I love it!!
I love how they took one of the louder songs to be the next single. It's one of my fave of the album. \m/

Agree the lip synching wasn't great but it was a great video. Fight scenes were brilliant, especially the wrestling type moves, funny. Did make me laugh a few times :)

I hate to admit, but I was laughing almost the entire time. Especially when Zach took the photo and showed Barry. However, their lip synching was pretty bad at one point near the beginning. Overall, I liked it and I like how this is the next single too!