Autographed copies for sale? Not fair

• Autographed copies for sale? Not fair
    dwalt

I just saw on their MySpace that their are now 100 limited edition autographed copies of SOM for sale. But where are the autographed ones we were originally promised? Grr.

Submitted by dwalt on
Forum category
Is pro
No

BASTARDS!!!

shinedown_bound

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 03:18

Wow...that's fucked up!

They better not ever sell the "limited edition" shirts!

Thanks Atlantic Records!

I never even got a response to my email...

Them Bastages..

The assh*les at Atlantic and I have had nice little discussion via e-mail. They claim the last autographed CD was purchased early May 23. So can someone explain why some people who ordered after that date still received autographs? And why the band members posted a bulletin announcing signed ones were still available?

shinedown_bound

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 17:28

I WENT BACK THROUGH MY EMAIL...

I PURCHASED MINE MAY 23 AT 11AM...

I DIDN'T RECEIVE A SIGNED CD...

BUT I WAS SURE I WAS GOING TO GET ONE BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED BULLETINS AND BLOGS ON SD'S MYSPACE STATING THERE WERE STILL AUTOGRAPHED CD'S AVAILABLE....

I KNOW SHINEDOWN WOULD [u][b]NEVER[/b][/u] INTENTIONALLY FUCK THEIR FANS.

SO, IM SURE WHATEVER IT WAS THEY HEARD CAME FROM A THIRD PARTY.

MAKE IT RIGHT ATLANTIC!

[/u]

I just saw on their MySpace that their are now 100 limited edition autographed copies of SOM for sale. But where are the autographed ones we were originally promised? Grr.

comments

I WENT BACK THROUGH MY EMAIL...

I PURCHASED MINE MAY 23 AT 11AM...

I DIDN'T RECEIVE A SIGNED CD...

BUT I WAS SURE I WAS GOING TO GET ONE BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED BULLETINS AND BLOGS ON SD'S MYSPACE STATING THERE WERE STILL AUTOGRAPHED CD'S AVAILABLE....

I KNOW SHINEDOWN WOULD [u][b]NEVER[/b][/u] INTENTIONALLY FUCK THEIR FANS.

SO, IM SURE WHATEVER IT WAS THEY HEARD CAME FROM A THIRD PARTY.

MAKE IT RIGHT ATLANTIC!

[/u]

The assh*les at Atlantic and I have had nice little discussion via e-mail. They claim the last autographed CD was purchased early May 23. So can someone explain why some people who ordered after that date still received autographs? And why the band members posted a bulletin announcing signed ones were still available?

I never even got a response to my email...

Them Bastages..

Wow...that's fucked up!

They better not ever sell the "limited edition" shirts!

Thanks Atlantic Records!

BASTARDS!!!