Austin show was AMAZING!

• Austin show was AMAZING!
    MesmerizedBySD

I came excited and was not in any way, shape or form disappointed!

Great set of songs, front row seats, and got to high five Zach, Eric and Barry! My daughter almost scored Barry's drumstick, but the kid next to her snagged it.

Brent walked off the stage into the arena and was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME! Just mere feet away! I could have dropped ... wasn't thinking clearly enough to get a pic. Stunned!

Also got a chance to speak to Brent's girlfriend. Needed someone to pinch me at the end of the evening because it felt like I was dreaming. WHAT A NIGHT!

The Austin venue made it feel like we had our own personal show!

SO HAPPY and even more in love with SD than ever!

Submitted by MesmerizedBySD on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 03/27/2010 - 15:47

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! glad you had a blast with the guys. did you get to meet them after the show by the bus?

MesmerizedBySD

Sun, 03/28/2010 - 01:13

Boo!!! I didn't even think about looking for the bus - but if there was any place I could have done it I think it would have been this forum. Double, triple and quadruple boo!!!

Sad I missed the opportunity. Although I'm honestly not sure I could have composed the words to speak!

Will get better at this, hahaha!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 03/28/2010 - 13:24

that's alright the first times I saw shinedown I was not able to speak very well either and I didn't think to go out by the bus. But this past time in houston I went to wait for the guys by the bus it was cool zach and barry came out and talked with us for a bit. You going to the dallas show may 15th? I think i might try to go.

classicgirl821

Fri, 04/02/2010 - 14:17

[color=darkblue]I'm glad you had a great time Mindi. I wasn't sure how it would go over at a rodeo. I really wish I had gone. Can't wait to see them in Dallas though, it'll be my first SD show and still hoping for that headline tour this summer.[/color]

MesmerizedBySD

Fri, 04/02/2010 - 16:12

I will be ALL OVER a headline tour anywhere close to Houston!

Would be on a plane to Hartford, CT right now for their acoustic recording if it wasn't Easter ...

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 04/03/2010 - 21:36

i was looking forward to the dallas show but nah i won't make it after all my graduation is at four and then by the time I get out and everything I won't have time to make it to the show. so instead I'm looking forward to the summer headlining show. It would be great to go to a Houston show although I hope they come closer like Hidalgo Texas again it was blast at the M&G with the guys.

I came excited and was not in any way, shape or form disappointed!

Great set of songs, front row seats, and got to high five Zach, Eric and Barry! My daughter almost scored Barry's drumstick, but the kid next to her snagged it.

Brent walked off the stage into the arena and was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME! Just mere feet away! I could have dropped ... wasn't thinking clearly enough to get a pic. Stunned!

Also got a chance to speak to Brent's girlfriend. Needed someone to pinch me at the end of the evening because it felt like I was dreaming. WHAT A NIGHT!

The Austin venue made it feel like we had our own personal show!

SO HAPPY and even more in love with SD than ever!

comments

i was looking forward to the dallas show but nah i won't make it after all my graduation is at four and then by the time I get out and everything I won't have time to make it to the show. so instead I'm looking forward to the summer headlining show. It would be great to go to a Houston show although I hope they come closer like Hidalgo Texas again it was blast at the M&G with the guys.

I will be ALL OVER a headline tour anywhere close to Houston!

Would be on a plane to Hartford, CT right now for their acoustic recording if it wasn't Easter ...

[color=darkblue]I'm glad you had a great time Mindi. I wasn't sure how it would go over at a rodeo. I really wish I had gone. Can't wait to see them in Dallas though, it'll be my first SD show and still hoping for that headline tour this summer.[/color]

that's alright the first times I saw shinedown I was not able to speak very well either and I didn't think to go out by the bus. But this past time in houston I went to wait for the guys by the bus it was cool zach and barry came out and talked with us for a bit. You going to the dallas show may 15th? I think i might try to go.

Boo!!! I didn't even think about looking for the bus - but if there was any place I could have done it I think it would have been this forum. Double, triple and quadruple boo!!!

Sad I missed the opportunity. Although I'm honestly not sure I could have composed the words to speak!

Will get better at this, hahaha!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! glad you had a blast with the guys. did you get to meet them after the show by the bus?