August 9th

• August 9th
    twelve2375

I went to Augustfest in Grayslake,IL last year (I live 15 minutes down the road) Last year's lineup was:

PreZence
    Crossfade
    Shinedown (in place for Seether)
    Saliva
    Chevelle (The concert was in their hometown)

It was the best concert I have ever seen and make sure to carry the ticket with me all the time. Just checked out the lineup for this years show, and its way bigger with two stages and something like 10 bands.

All I can say is that I would kill to be able to get backstage and meet Shinedown. I've seen them probably a half dozen times (try to whenever they come to Chicagoland) and by God they're great.

Keep Rockin Guys. Can't wait to see you!

Submitted by twelve2375 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Sat, 07/12/2008 - 23:43

I'm so excited for this show!!!! It's gonna be FUN!!!!

IS IT AUGUST YET?!?!!? :D

FYI - I heard on the radio....on August 1, ticket prices will jump from $22 to $28. $32 day of the show.

Just over two weeks away now...WOOT!

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 14:26

DANG...seems Shinedown's price for shows has jump this time around..I remember when a small club it used be like $15 and a big club was $20..now small clubs are like $25 and big club like $28 and higher. OH well..their worth it!!!!!

Well, AugustFest is more than Shinedown...I think there are something like 10 bands playing that day. And really, $22 for all these bands is almost unheard of! :D

twelve2375

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 00:34

True. 10 bands, 2 stages, all day event for 22 bucks is good. I'm just glad that Shinedown is headlining and the biggest act there. They were awesome last year, and bigger and badder this year. So I'm looking forward to it.

I would actually think about flying out to see this show but I have tix for Crue Fest.... blah.... the next one.........

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/05/2008 - 22:50

So..yeah...i wasn't gonna go to the show but now I might be again..lol!!!!! I so need to make up my mind...lol

Fiery Halo

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 07:38

Make up your mind Lisa .. That way I can decide if I'm gonna go .

Like you have to think about this!? HAHA

Just kidding...I know travel is involved...

If it helps, it's NOT supposed to rain :D

john45_3685

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 15:23

i cant wait for this damn show!!

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 16:43

[quote="fiery_halo"]Make up your mind Lisa .. That way I can decide if I'm gonna go .[/quote]

Well..if you wanna go I'll go even if I have to drive by myself up there. I was gonna take a friend but she don't know if she can go. But if you wanna go I'll still go!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fiery_halo"]Make up your mind Lisa .. That way I can decide if I'm gonna go .[/quote]

Well..if you wanna go I'll go even if I have to drive by myself up there. I was gonna take a friend but she don't know if she can go. But if you wanna go I'll still go!!!![/quote]

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!!!

Fiery Halo

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 19:43

I'm broke . We just got home from the state fair and that took all my extra $$$ Plus I'm sure I'll spend alot tomorrow going to Green Bay

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/07/2008 - 00:07

[quote="fiery_halo"]I'm broke . We just got home from the state fair and that took all my extra $$$ Plus I'm sure I'll spend alot tomorrow going to Green Bay[/quote]

DAMN IT!!!! I still might go cause even though I've gotten out of town ever weekend these past couple of weekends I still need another road trip..I need more Shinedown relief.

I went to Augustfest in Grayslake,IL last year (I live 15 minutes down the road) Last year's lineup was:

PreZence
Crossfade
Shinedown (in place for Seether)
Saliva
Chevelle (The concert was in their hometown)

It was the best concert I have ever seen and make sure to carry the ticket with me all the time. Just checked out the lineup for this years show, and its way bigger with two stages and something like 10 bands.

All I can say is that I would kill to be able to get backstage and meet Shinedown. I've seen them probably a half dozen times (try to whenever they come to Chicagoland) and by God they're great.

Keep Rockin Guys. Can't wait to see you!

comments

[quote="fiery_halo"]I'm broke . We just got home from the state fair and that took all my extra $$$ Plus I'm sure I'll spend alot tomorrow going to Green Bay[/quote]

DAMN IT!!!! I still might go cause even though I've gotten out of town ever weekend these past couple of weekends I still need another road trip..I need more Shinedown relief.

I'm broke . We just got home from the state fair and that took all my extra $$$ Plus I'm sure I'll spend alot tomorrow going to Green Bay

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="fiery_halo"]Make up your mind Lisa .. That way I can decide if I'm gonna go .[/quote]

Well..if you wanna go I'll go even if I have to drive by myself up there. I was gonna take a friend but she don't know if she can go. But if you wanna go I'll still go!!!![/quote]

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!!!

[quote="fiery_halo"]Make up your mind Lisa .. That way I can decide if I'm gonna go .[/quote]

Well..if you wanna go I'll go even if I have to drive by myself up there. I was gonna take a friend but she don't know if she can go. But if you wanna go I'll still go!!!!

i cant wait for this damn show!!

Like you have to think about this!? HAHA

Just kidding...I know travel is involved...

If it helps, it's NOT supposed to rain :D

Make up your mind Lisa .. That way I can decide if I'm gonna go .

So..yeah...i wasn't gonna go to the show but now I might be again..lol!!!!! I so need to make up my mind...lol

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would actually think about flying out to see this show but I have tix for Crue Fest.... blah.... the next one.........

True. 10 bands, 2 stages, all day event for 22 bucks is good. I'm just glad that Shinedown is headlining and the biggest act there. They were awesome last year, and bigger and badder this year. So I'm looking forward to it.

Well, AugustFest is more than Shinedown...I think there are something like 10 bands playing that day. And really, $22 for all these bands is almost unheard of! :D

DANG...seems Shinedown's price for shows has jump this time around..I remember when a small club it used be like $15 and a big club was $20..now small clubs are like $25 and big club like $28 and higher. OH well..their worth it!!!!!

FYI - I heard on the radio....on August 1, ticket prices will jump from $22 to $28. $32 day of the show.

Just over two weeks away now...WOOT!

IS IT AUGUST YET?!?!!? :D

I'm so excited for this show!!!! It's gonna be FUN!!!!