August 30th Great Falls Montana

• August 30th Great Falls Montana
    harderman

Hey all,
    Just checking in to see if anyone else here is going to be at the August 30th show in Great Falls. Four of us are driving about 500 miles from Canada for the show, its as close as the guys are going to be to us in Edmonton. If there are any Montana Shinedown fans going to the show maybe we can meet up at the show. If you're out there let us know!!

Submitted by harderman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dlgemmete

Tue, 08/26/2008 - 22:21

We are coming down from Kalispell Montana for the show! It was a toss up between Great FAlls and Spokane, but we are also Red Fans and they won't be in Spokane. Lets try to catch up in GF. My fiance' is a Canadian...born in Mc Grath, AL...

Do you "MySpace"? This is my URL http://www.myspace.com/montana071268
My email is mtmike.davis@gmail.com shoot me a line. Where are you guys staying in GF?

Mike

harderman

Wed, 08/27/2008 - 23:31

Hey Mike!
Thanks for the reply - did you buy tickets yet? If not, let me know because the friends we were supposed to drive down with can't make it.
If you need tickets let me know, we have an extra pair that we won't need now. You can reach me at rod.harder@mothersmusic.com - we plan to be in Great Falls around 3-4pm on Saturday.
Let me know,
Rod

[quote="harderman"]Hey all,
Just checking in to see if anyone else here is going to be at the August 30th show in Great Falls. Four of us are driving about 500 miles from Canada for the show, its as close as the guys are going to be to us in Edmonton. If there are any Montana Shinedown fans going to the show maybe we can meet up at the show. If you're out there let us know!![/quote]
I just went from Calgary to Spokane show on Sunday and asked the guys about a Canadian tour and they said they will be touring Canada in February (to which I replied that is a really shitty time of year to tour Canada). I don't think bands from the southern states realize what Canada is like in February, but it sure gives me something to look forward to in the midst of winter!!!

Hey all,
Just checking in to see if anyone else here is going to be at the August 30th show in Great Falls. Four of us are driving about 500 miles from Canada for the show, its as close as the guys are going to be to us in Edmonton. If there are any Montana Shinedown fans going to the show maybe we can meet up at the show. If you're out there let us know!!

comments

Re: August 30th Great Falls Montana

[quote="harderman"]Hey all,
Just checking in to see if anyone else here is going to be at the August 30th show in Great Falls. Four of us are driving about 500 miles from Canada for the show, its as close as the guys are going to be to us in Edmonton. If there are any Montana Shinedown fans going to the show maybe we can meet up at the show. If you're out there let us know!![/quote]
I just went from Calgary to Spokane show on Sunday and asked the guys about a Canadian tour and they said they will be touring Canada in February (to which I replied that is a really shitty time of year to tour Canada). I don't think bands from the southern states realize what Canada is like in February, but it sure gives me something to look forward to in the midst of winter!!!

Hey Mike!
Thanks for the reply - did you buy tickets yet? If not, let me know because the friends we were supposed to drive down with can't make it.
If you need tickets let me know, we have an extra pair that we won't need now. You can reach me at rod.harder@mothersmusic.com - we plan to be in Great Falls around 3-4pm on Saturday.
Let me know,
Rod

We are coming down from Kalispell Montana for the show! It was a toss up between Great FAlls and Spokane, but we are also Red Fans and they won't be in Spokane. Lets try to catch up in GF. My fiance' is a Canadian...born in Mc Grath, AL...

Do you "MySpace"? This is my URL http://www.myspace.com/montana071268
My email is mtmike.davis@gmail.com shoot me a line. Where are you guys staying in GF?

Mike