Au revoir for a bit!

• Au revoir for a bit!
    ARomaine

Just stopping by real quick to say see ya for a few weeks! Been super busy getting ready for my sister's wedding over in Scotland and trying to not only get ready for the wedding but pack for a vacation over in the UK. I've been super excited about this and then I come back and it's just in time for the E&A tour to start up! WEEE.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good couple of weeks and I will see ya when we get back :D

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Wed, 10/20/2010 - 18:07

Have a good time! See you when u get back.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 10/21/2010 - 21:27

Have fun =) Talk to you when you get back!

Have a good time in the UK! :D

Thanks guys. I'm back! It was just an incredibly awesome trip. I even met up with SDComputers over there, and that was super helpful as he had all sorts of tips and tricks for London and the UK. My sister's wedding was just beautiful and I was all sad coming home until I realized that the E&A concert is just around the corner. Woo!

ShinedownChica

Thu, 11/11/2010 - 16:58

Glad you had fun Abby. =) Have fun at your show! I think we're all excited.... 4 more days for me!!!

Just stopping by real quick to say see ya for a few weeks! Been super busy getting ready for my sister's wedding over in Scotland and trying to not only get ready for the wedding but pack for a vacation over in the UK. I've been super excited about this and then I come back and it's just in time for the E&A tour to start up! WEEE.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good couple of weeks and I will see ya when we get back :D

comments

Glad you had fun Abby. =) Have fun at your show! I think we're all excited.... 4 more days for me!!!

Thanks guys. I'm back! It was just an incredibly awesome trip. I even met up with SDComputers over there, and that was super helpful as he had all sorts of tips and tricks for London and the UK. My sister's wedding was just beautiful and I was all sad coming home until I realized that the E&A concert is just around the corner. Woo!

Have a good time in the UK! :D

Have fun =) Talk to you when you get back!

Have a good time! See you when u get back.