Attention Nation Family this is a PSA.....

• Attention Nation Family this is a PSA.....
    luvmy3

It has come to my attention that Brent Smith likes to eat pickles. This post brought to you by my sad and bored little mind. They never should have let me out of my box. :lol:

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 08:17

lol yeah i heard that yesterday.

d_eicholz

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:39

[quote="luvmy3"]It has come to my attention that Brent Smith likes to eat pickles. This post brought to you by my sad and bored little mind. They never should have let me out of my box. :lol:[/quote]

bahahaha! thank you for this thread! i love it. btw, i also found that out yesterday.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:48

yeah I found that out yesterday too! PICKLE PARTY!

Anyone else feel like sharing what they know about Brent lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:58

he used to love twinkies don't know if he still does.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:40

Oh, that's good to know. I know LadySoDevine was trying to find a pickle bead for a bracelet she's making for Brent, lol. I heard he was eating a pickle thanks to Zach and Barry. I'll have to make sure to try and put some Twinkies into my gift bag I give the guys. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:13

microphone beads? now that sounds awesome lol. how bout a hostess bead. haha.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:19

That would be hilarious.

Brent: *looks at the bracelet* Is that a twinkie? Cool!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:21

it would be funnier cuz then he'd be like "what, wheres the cream filling"? lmao.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:23

haha 2nd most perverted slogan ever.... the winner is definitely a bait shop i saw in mexico though

Master Baiters
"We won't jerk you around"

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:24

nice. :)

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:25

Very true. They'll all probably start talking about Twinkies and all different assortment of cream filled cakes and start making dirty jokes somehow, lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:25

lol.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:27

haha that would be hilarious and make myday amazing!

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Very true. They'll all probably start talking about Twinkies and all different assortment of cream filled cakes and start making dirty jokes somehow, lol.[/quote]

That would not be good, reason being that I would probaly laugh so hard I would fall over, or not be able to breathe from laughing so hard lol. Then again I probaly wouldn't care. About laughing so hard that is.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 09:33

i wouldn't either. when your surrounded with family as close as ours and the four guys that make up this great band it don't matter how hard you laugh so long as your having fun.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 14:38

i would like nearly die from laughing.... :P

It has come to my attention that Brent Smith likes to eat pickles. This post brought to you by my sad and bored little mind. They never should have let me out of my box. :lol:

comments

i would like nearly die from laughing.... :P

i wouldn't either. when your surrounded with family as close as ours and the four guys that make up this great band it don't matter how hard you laugh so long as your having fun.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Very true. They'll all probably start talking about Twinkies and all different assortment of cream filled cakes and start making dirty jokes somehow, lol.[/quote]

That would not be good, reason being that I would probaly laugh so hard I would fall over, or not be able to breathe from laughing so hard lol. Then again I probaly wouldn't care. About laughing so hard that is.

haha that would be hilarious and make myday amazing!

lol.

Very true. They'll all probably start talking about Twinkies and all different assortment of cream filled cakes and start making dirty jokes somehow, lol.

nice. :)

haha 2nd most perverted slogan ever.... the winner is definitely a bait shop i saw in mexico though

Master Baiters
"We won't jerk you around"

it would be funnier cuz then he'd be like "what, wheres the cream filling"? lmao.

That would be hilarious.

Brent: *looks at the bracelet* Is that a twinkie? Cool!

microphone beads? now that sounds awesome lol. how bout a hostess bead. haha.

Oh, that's good to know. I know LadySoDevine was trying to find a pickle bead for a bracelet she's making for Brent, lol. I heard he was eating a pickle thanks to Zach and Barry. I'll have to make sure to try and put some Twinkies into my gift bag I give the guys. :)

he used to love twinkies don't know if he still does.

Anyone else feel like sharing what they know about Brent lol.

yeah I found that out yesterday too! PICKLE PARTY!

Re: Attention Nation Family this is a PSA.....

[quote="luvmy3"]It has come to my attention that Brent Smith likes to eat pickles. This post brought to you by my sad and bored little mind. They never should have let me out of my box. :lol:[/quote]

bahahaha! thank you for this thread! i love it. btw, i also found that out yesterday.

lol yeah i heard that yesterday.