attacked....

• attacked....
    ShinedownChica

So this is a random story from today where i got a boo boo and its kinda funny........

I was walking up to a meeting place where me & my friend always meet, and some random ladys miniature black chihuahua got loose.... it started barking like crazy and running awkward circles.... then out of nowhere, it jumped up my leg, ripped my pants, and made my leg bleed... now its kinda swollen and gross.... but it makes for a good story i guess.... so when my friend got there to meet me, i was sittin in the grass using a leaf to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding and telling that story makes people think youre crazy lol

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Mon, 09/20/2010 - 21:58

As always, I send healing vibes your way. Crazy dog.

Haha Kristen, you are just too much. Accident prone :) At least it's usually minor.

I work with dogs on a daily basis and I'm convinced its always the small dogs you have to watch out for not the larger ones. Hope you feel better!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 09/26/2010 - 16:44

haha thanks guys.... its not too bad, just more funny i thought.... and yes im like the most accident prone person ever in the universe! and yeah a lot of it is minor, but i cant count the times its not either.... i have more than 50 that are kinda bad like sprains, breaks, fractures, dislocations, deformaties, ect.... haha im definitely the nation spaz =P

So this is a random story from today where i got a boo boo and its kinda funny........

I was walking up to a meeting place where me & my friend always meet, and some random ladys miniature black chihuahua got loose.... it started barking like crazy and running awkward circles.... then out of nowhere, it jumped up my leg, ripped my pants, and made my leg bleed... now its kinda swollen and gross.... but it makes for a good story i guess.... so when my friend got there to meet me, i was sittin in the grass using a leaf to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding and telling that story makes people think youre crazy lol

comments

haha thanks guys.... its not too bad, just more funny i thought.... and yes im like the most accident prone person ever in the universe! and yeah a lot of it is minor, but i cant count the times its not either.... i have more than 50 that are kinda bad like sprains, breaks, fractures, dislocations, deformaties, ect.... haha im definitely the nation spaz =P

I work with dogs on a daily basis and I'm convinced its always the small dogs you have to watch out for not the larger ones. Hope you feel better!

Haha Kristen, you are just too much. Accident prone :) At least it's usually minor.

As always, I send healing vibes your way. Crazy dog.