• Asbury Park show
    Heathermorales

Anyone else going? I got my presale Meet and Greet tickets today... :D

Submitted by Heathermorales on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I will be there!

The venue is such a dive, it's going to be fierce! My two favorite bands on stage, with 2 more that I really like. Very psyched for this.

Booked a hotel room for after so I can nurse my hangover on the beach :-]

Heathermorales

Sun, 05/17/2009 - 19:54

SICK! sounds good...see ya there

Heathermorales

Tue, 05/19/2009 - 00:44

i had to...i couldnt help myself

LOL, I would have done m&g too, but I did 2 of them on the Winter leg of the tour, so I figured I'd chill. Besides, they'd probably think I'm a stalker...

Can't f'ing wait, leaving work at noon that day, sending the kid off to grandma's, then me and the Mrs. will be off to the Jersey Shore for a night of debauchery with Staind and Shinedown!!!

I have 2 sincere wishes, that they bring Breaking Inside back to the setlist, and that they keep Left Out.

Either way, it's gonna be badass.

Heathermorales

Wed, 05/20/2009 - 20:10

NOW IM GETTING EXCITED!

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 11:21

This is great, like the closest venue to where I live. I was hoping for the Garden State Arts Center, so I could grab a spot on the lawn and chill. But I'm not complaining. I hope they have Junkies in the set list, that and (however unlikely it is) add a song from U&T like Shed Some Light or Lady So Divine.

They threw in Junkies at the last headlining date I saw 3/31, but I doubt they'll keep it in the shorter set.

If you want to sit and chill, get there early. There's some good bleacher seating...

Heathermorales

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 16:37

They played Junkies at 2 of the recent shows ive seen this year. But im thinking its going to be a shorter set also .

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 17:46

Damn Staind!

Heathermorales

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 22:51

i know, seriously!

It can't be the other way around, so just enjoy it. Staind is top dog in this particular pack.

My presale link code didn't work,and I didn't have stime to fuss ad find out why, so now I'll have to take my chances and get tix on my own..I don't care, as long as I finally get to see them!

^^^Well what are you waiting for? They're not going to get easier to buy as time passes...

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 05/27/2009 - 14:58

[quote="xdog"]It can't be the other way around, so just enjoy it. Staind is top dog in this particular pack.[/quote]

It doesn't really matter, I did some research and found out that Staind does about 4-5 songs that I cannot stand and about 1 that I actually enjoyed...I will most likely leave after Shinedown. And hit up some bars...wooo!

Mmm, hope them bars are hoppin, on a WEDNESDAY night!

:evil: :x

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 20:46

[quote="xdog"]Mmm, hope them bars are hoppin, on a WEDNESDAY night!

:evil: :x[/quote]

Wet Your Whistle Wednesday? 8)

AllAmericanDan1

Thu, 06/18/2009 - 17:53

I scheduled my vacation around this show...haha, so now I CAN drink on a Wednesday night!

Heathermorales

Thu, 06/18/2009 - 22:52

i would either way...who cares about work when Shinedown is involved?

Heathermorales

Thu, 06/18/2009 - 22:54

So im going with my friend..we are down to meet up with anyone is your interested. I started making him be my driver to Shinedown shows and now he's hooked like the rest of us....lol
Let me know..we are a blast haha

[quote="exgirl16"]So im going with my friend..we are down to meet up with anyone is your interested. I started making him be my driver to Shinedown shows and now he's hooked like the rest of us....lol
Let me know..we are a blast haha[/quote]

I would really love to go..gonna see what I can do. I'm sure you are!

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 06/19/2009 - 21:48

[quote="exgirl16"]i would either way...who cares about work when Shinedown is involved?[/quote]

Ok, I will reword my prior statement:

Now I CAN get drunk on Wednesday!

Heathermorales

Wed, 07/15/2009 - 13:30

My friend bailed on me last second so I am going all alone.
I have an extra ticket with meet and greet if you know anyone thats interested.
I know its last minute (trust me, my friend screwed me over THIS close to the show)
but who needs friends when you are going to see Shinedown anyways? At least they NEVER let you down.

My crazy friend Jennifer will be there with you today! She got her ticket for $7.11, and then WON a meet & greet! That girl is the LUCKIEST person I know! She always scores these deals!

[quote="exgirl16"]My friend bailed on me last second so I am going all alone.
I know its last minute (trust me, my friend screwed me over THIS close to the show)
but who needs friends when you are going to see Shinedown anyways? At least they NEVER let you down.[/quote]

Why couldn't I have seen this sooner???? UGH! I would have been all over it!
Hope you have a great time!

Ladydivine - GO!! Good grief! Here's your opportunity! Get each other's cell numbers, then meet up beforehand!! Times running out - GO!!!

She probably left already, I live right near her..and I have to work tonight! :cry:

Heathermorales

Thu, 07/16/2009 - 11:05

omg sorry i didnt get this sooner! I met all the guys and then went to the bbq that they had after the show!
AMAZING!!
We HAVE to meet up in Philly!

I'm glad you had a great time...how were they?? And how was Halestorm??

Heathermorales

Thu, 07/16/2009 - 13:45

AMAZING!!!!

destiny453

Fri, 07/17/2009 - 04:47

Cool :)

Anyone else going? I got my presale Meet and Greet tickets today... :D

comments

The photos are AWESOME !!! Thanks for sharing :)

[quote="angel1205"]Here are my pics from the NJ Show...

http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/ww161/ShinedownAngel/Shinedown/NJ%20…

Enjoy! :)[/quote]

Kudos to you...... Amazing pictures!!! It makes me want to got to a show really bad!!

[quote="xdog"]LOL, he's lucky Aaron graced the stage with his presence! At least he can still hit all the notes :shock:[/quote]

What do you mean ? Brent don't ? His voice is better than EVER !!! And I don't think Aaron sung so well in this particular moment ... as I said don't know the guy ... but hope this don't happen again ... Stage rules should follow the Vampires rules ... you can't get in if you are not invited ;)

Great pics :) I love Zach's t-shirt! :)

LOL, he's lucky Aaron graced the stage with his presence! At least he can still hit all the notes :shock:

The show was great, my niece was there and took some photos ...

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/GS4life/Shinedown/15jul_6NJ.jpg[/…]

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/GS4life/Shinedown/15jul_13NJ.jpg[…]

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/GS4life/Shinedown/15jul_NJ.jpg[/i…]

hmmmm ... what is the rule to someone get up on stage without being invited to sing with the band ? ;) Any comments about Aaron there ? Ohh man .. why in that song ? Ruin my vibe ... well, I'm not familiar with Staind so ... I'd prefer he didn't do that again ... not without being invited and definitively NOT in .45 :( That's because there is SOUND OF MADNESS !

Cool :)

AMAZING!!!!

I'm glad you had a great time...how were they?? And how was Halestorm??

omg sorry i didnt get this sooner! I met all the guys and then went to the bbq that they had after the show!
AMAZING!!
We HAVE to meet up in Philly!

She probably left already, I live right near her..and I have to work tonight! :cry:

Ladydivine - GO!! Good grief! Here's your opportunity! Get each other's cell numbers, then meet up beforehand!! Times running out - GO!!!

[quote="exgirl16"]My friend bailed on me last second so I am going all alone.
but who needs friends when you are going to see Shinedown anyways? At least they NEVER let you down.[/quote]

Why couldn't I have seen this sooner???? UGH! I would have been all over it!
Hope you have a great time!

My crazy friend Jennifer will be there with you today! She got her ticket for $7.11, and then WON a meet & greet! That girl is the LUCKIEST person I know! She always scores these deals!

My friend bailed on me last second so I am going all alone.
but who needs friends when you are going to see Shinedown anyways? At least they NEVER let you down.

[quote="exgirl16"]i would either way...who cares about work when Shinedown is involved?[/quote]

Ok, I will reword my prior statement:

Now I CAN get drunk on Wednesday!

[quote="exgirl16"]So im going with my friend..we are down to meet up with anyone is your interested. I started making him be my driver to Shinedown shows and now he's hooked like the rest of us....lol
Let me know..we are a blast haha[/quote]

I would really love to go..gonna see what I can do. I'm sure you are!

So im going with my friend..we are down to meet up with anyone is your interested. I started making him be my driver to Shinedown shows and now he's hooked like the rest of us....lol
Let me know..we are a blast haha

i would either way...who cares about work when Shinedown is involved?

I scheduled my vacation around this show...haha, so now I CAN drink on a Wednesday night!

[quote="xdog"]Mmm, hope them bars are hoppin, on a WEDNESDAY night!

:evil: :x[/quote]

Wet Your Whistle Wednesday? 8)

Mmm, hope them bars are hoppin, on a WEDNESDAY night!

:evil: :x

Re: Easy now...

[quote="xdog"]It can't be the other way around, so just enjoy it. Staind is top dog in this particular pack.[/quote]

It doesn't really matter, I did some research and found out that Staind does about 4-5 songs that I cannot stand and about 1 that I actually enjoyed...I will most likely leave after Shinedown. And hit up some bars...wooo!

^^^Well what are you waiting for? They're not going to get easier to buy as time passes...

My presale link code didn't work,and I didn't have stime to fuss ad find out why, so now I'll have to take my chances and get tix on my own..I don't care, as long as I finally get to see them!

Easy now...

It can't be the other way around, so just enjoy it. Staind is top dog in this particular pack.

i know, seriously!

Damn Staind!

They played Junkies at 2 of the recent shows ive seen this year. But im thinking its going to be a shorter set also .

They threw in Junkies at the last headlining date I saw 3/31, but I doubt they'll keep it in the shorter set.

If you want to sit and chill, get there early. There's some good bleacher seating...

This is great, like the closest venue to where I live. I was hoping for the Garden State Arts Center, so I could grab a spot on the lawn and chill. But I'm not complaining. I hope they have Junkies in the set list, that and (however unlikely it is) add a song from U&T like Shed Some Light or Lady So Divine.

NOW IM GETTING EXCITED!

LOL, I would have done m&g too, but I did 2 of them on the Winter leg of the tour, so I figured I'd chill. Besides, they'd probably think I'm a stalker...

Can't f'ing wait, leaving work at noon that day, sending the kid off to grandma's, then me and the Mrs. will be off to the Jersey Shore for a night of debauchery with Staind and Shinedown!!!

I have 2 sincere wishes, that they bring Breaking Inside back to the setlist, and that they keep Left Out.

Either way, it's gonna be badass.

i had to...i couldnt help myself

SICK! sounds good...see ya there

I will be there!

The venue is such a dive, it's going to be fierce! My two favorite bands on stage, with 2 more that I really like. Very psyched for this.

Booked a hotel room for after so I can nurse my hangover on the beach :-]