Arena time

• Arena time
    FRAILT

We've seen SD 5 times. Each time was a small intimate venue which we love. Last night saw them again in Richmond. Place was TOO packed...anyone agree its time for SD to upgrade to bigger venues?

Submitted by FRAILT on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/25/2012 - 09:23

I think in certain cities its definately good for Sd to do a show at a much bigger venue but there are some shows or citites for that better that are best kept in a smaller venue.

I've seen them in both small and large venues and I have to say, I absolutely prefer them in the smaller venues. What I think the bigger issue might be is that they go to the right smaller venues.

d_eicholz

Thu, 04/26/2012 - 10:30

Yeah, when the US dates first came out was looking at them with a friend and we were surprised how small the venues were that they were playing at. I don't think arena is necessary but there are a lot of good mid/large size venues they could play at.

For example, their original Minnesota date was at the Brick but thankfully they changed the location to the Myth after it sold out so quickly. Still think the Roy Wilkins would have been the best fit.

We've seen SD 5 times. Each time was a small intimate venue which we love. Last night saw them again in Richmond. Place was TOO packed...anyone agree its time for SD to upgrade to bigger venues?

comments

Yeah, when the US dates first came out was looking at them with a friend and we were surprised how small the venues were that they were playing at. I don't think arena is necessary but there are a lot of good mid/large size venues they could play at.

For example, their original Minnesota date was at the Brick but thankfully they changed the location to the Myth after it sold out so quickly. Still think the Roy Wilkins would have been the best fit.

I've seen them in both small and large venues and I have to say, I absolutely prefer them in the smaller venues. What I think the bigger issue might be is that they go to the right smaller venues.

I think in certain cities its definately good for Sd to do a show at a much bigger venue but there are some shows or citites for that better that are best kept in a smaller venue.