Anyone see the expendables yet?

• Anyone see the expendables yet?
    ARomaine

We were thinking of maybe going to see it this weekend. Haven't heard anyone talk about it, wanted to know if it was worth it.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 17:48

i havent seen it either, but im thinkin bout goin cuz hopin the movie is as good as diamond eyes

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 08/19/2010 - 17:49

have not seen it yet but looking forward to seeing it soon looks pretty killer to me.

My husband and i want to see it!
I'm just bummed that they took the song out of the final movie. :(
The song was the main reason for me to go to the movie in the first place :)

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 09:06

THE SONGS NOT IN THE MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 13:14

aww that stinks i was really hoping to hear the song in there at least in the opening credits would have been great. but i think i'll still see the movie just when it comes out on dvd in that case.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 15:36

that was the only reason i wanted to see the movie....

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 16:22

i like the whole idea of the movie it's got every action hero/star pretty much since i can remember lol.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 16:29

i dont watch movies very often, so i just was gonna see it for the purpose of the song....

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/20/2010 - 16:43

oh okay, i love watching movies and this one seemed to be pretty cool and it seemed to be even better because of diamond eyes but now it's only pretty cool not really cool lol.

I got interested in it because of the song, but the allure of seeing like 12 of the biggest action heroes makes me still think about it. I had heard from one of the webchats I think, or somewhere, that they had to take the song out of the final cut, but I assumed it would have at least been played during the ending credits.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 09:59

same here i thought the same thing or should i say i hoped as well.

My son went to see the movie and he said it was a great movie.
He said at some point evereone in the theater was laughing because there were some really funny parts in it. :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 08/24/2010 - 10:10

wow that sounds pretty cool, i'll have to see if I can convince my wife to go with me this friday.

amaryllis97

Thu, 12/02/2010 - 18:12

I just saw it and i think it is an amazing movie but it stinks that Diamond Eyes is not in the movie or the credits

We were thinking of maybe going to see it this weekend. Haven't heard anyone talk about it, wanted to know if it was worth it.

comments

I just saw it and i think it is an amazing movie but it stinks that Diamond Eyes is not in the movie or the credits

wow that sounds pretty cool, i'll have to see if I can convince my wife to go with me this friday.

My son went to see the movie and he said it was a great movie.
He said at some point evereone in the theater was laughing because there were some really funny parts in it. :D

same here i thought the same thing or should i say i hoped as well.

I got interested in it because of the song, but the allure of seeing like 12 of the biggest action heroes makes me still think about it. I had heard from one of the webchats I think, or somewhere, that they had to take the song out of the final cut, but I assumed it would have at least been played during the ending credits.

oh okay, i love watching movies and this one seemed to be pretty cool and it seemed to be even better because of diamond eyes but now it's only pretty cool not really cool lol.

i dont watch movies very often, so i just was gonna see it for the purpose of the song....

i like the whole idea of the movie it's got every action hero/star pretty much since i can remember lol.

that was the only reason i wanted to see the movie....

aww that stinks i was really hoping to hear the song in there at least in the opening credits would have been great. but i think i'll still see the movie just when it comes out on dvd in that case.

THE SONGS NOT IN THE MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!

My husband and i want to see it!
I'm just bummed that they took the song out of the final movie. :(
The song was the main reason for me to go to the movie in the first place :)

have not seen it yet but looking forward to seeing it soon looks pretty killer to me.

i havent seen it either, but im thinkin bout goin cuz hopin the movie is as good as diamond eyes