Anyone see the chat yesterday?

• Anyone see the chat yesterday?
    ARomaine

I have been pulling double shifts at work and didn't get home until it was over. Curious to know if anyone caught Brent's chat yesterday.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crazyquinn05

Thu, 09/30/2010 - 17:30

i did. it wasnt as long as i woulda liked it to be but it was alright. they r alot better with the other guys with him.

classicgirl821

Fri, 10/01/2010 - 12:59

[color=darkblue]I did. I like the whole band and them separate too.

I was stoked that he answered my question about the indoor/outdoor venues though! Except he got my name wrong. Oh well, it was close.[/color]

Ooo I'll have to check it out now that it's up. I love how they do that, and I think it's so exciting when they answer your question.

Have they posted the chat yet? Where can I find it on the site?

I only got to see the first 10 minutes, but he did answer my question in that time so that was awesome! I really want to see the rest... where is it posted on the web site? I can't find it

I have been pulling double shifts at work and didn't get home until it was over. Curious to know if anyone caught Brent's chat yesterday.

comments

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9877956

[color=darkblue]Cool that he answered ya'll's questions too! I can't wait for the next one.[/color]

I only got to see the first 10 minutes, but he did answer my question in that time so that was awesome! I really want to see the rest... where is it posted on the web site? I can't find it

Have they posted the chat yet? Where can I find it on the site?

Ooo I'll have to check it out now that it's up. I love how they do that, and I think it's so exciting when they answer your question.

[color=darkblue]I did. I like the whole band and them separate too.

I was stoked that he answered my question about the indoor/outdoor venues though! Except he got my name wrong. Oh well, it was close.[/color]

i did. it wasnt as long as i woulda liked it to be but it was alright. they r alot better with the other guys with him.