Anyone like the new Shinedown.com?!

• Anyone like the new Shinedown.com?!
    xshinedownfreakx

Hey guys! Just wondering what r your thoughts on the new Shinedown site?! I used to hate it to be honest! I got on and was like "what happened to the old site?" haha but thts just me it takes me awhile to adjust to new things! But now I'm getting used to it and it's pretty cool! I like how u can make your own profile too and tell others about your past Shinedown experiences! I also saw Brents first blog! awesome! Well take care u guys! Thts all for now! ~Perri :)

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 11:43

Yeah I think it's pretty nice, just wish they'd hurry up and do the same for the SD Nation and make it cool and nifty for us too.

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 11:53

I think Brent mentioned on twitter that SD Nation was getting updates tomorrow and there's a surprise big announcement he's making tomorrow as well that it's a chance to win something we'll all really like. I was like O.O Tell me darn it!

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 18:53

Yes I agree that it loads so slow!!! and i get the script message as well! but i did read on Brent's twitter tht they are gonna make the site better and make the nation site better too! yay!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 09:41

the new site if pretty nifty. but i want some improvements made to the sd nation site lol. and i'm anxious to find out brents' big announcement. he teased and then he couldn't tell us lol.

spencerlee

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 10:11

Shinedown.com will not open up for me but shinedownnation.com will... UGH! Getting annoyed! All it does is click when I go to it, but then thing is it hasnt done it the whole time, it started when Brent said they were having compliants about it being so slow and since then it stopped working!!! GRR!! I want to be able to read the blogs toooooo (in my most pathetic, whining voice) :(

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 10:15

aww that stinks. what browser are you using? try using Internet Explorer 8 that is if you don't have a Mac if you do then your kinda stuck with Safari.

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 17:24

Yeah the site wouldn't load for me neither until i got Internet Explorer 8 now it works but it's still slow! GRR!

I must be one of the lucky ones or something becasue I have no problems viewing either shinedown.com or shinedownnation.com

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 15:12

yeah i can view both. it just takes a bit to load the shinedown.com cuz of all the stuff on there but it loads.

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 15:43

[quote="luvmy3"]I must be one of the lucky ones or something becasue I have no problems viewing either shinedown.com or shinedownnation.com[/quote]Yeah your sure the lucky one!

Hey guys! Just wondering what r your thoughts on the new Shinedown site?! I used to hate it to be honest! I got on and was like "what happened to the old site?" haha but thts just me it takes me awhile to adjust to new things! But now I'm getting used to it and it's pretty cool! I like how u can make your own profile too and tell others about your past Shinedown experiences! I also saw Brents first blog! awesome! Well take care u guys! Thts all for now! ~Perri :)

comments

[quote="luvmy3"]I must be one of the lucky ones or something becasue I have no problems viewing either shinedown.com or shinedownnation.com[/quote]Yeah your sure the lucky one!

yeah i can view both. it just takes a bit to load the shinedown.com cuz of all the stuff on there but it loads.

I must be one of the lucky ones or something becasue I have no problems viewing either shinedown.com or shinedownnation.com

Yeah the site wouldn't load for me neither until i got Internet Explorer 8 now it works but it's still slow! GRR!

aww that stinks. what browser are you using? try using Internet Explorer 8 that is if you don't have a Mac if you do then your kinda stuck with Safari.

Shinedown.com will not open up for me but shinedownnation.com will... UGH! Getting annoyed! All it does is click when I go to it, but then thing is it hasnt done it the whole time, it started when Brent said they were having compliants about it being so slow and since then it stopped working!!! GRR!! I want to be able to read the blogs toooooo (in my most pathetic, whining voice) :(

the new site if pretty nifty. but i want some improvements made to the sd nation site lol. and i'm anxious to find out brents' big announcement. he teased and then he couldn't tell us lol.

Yes I agree that it loads so slow!!! and i get the script message as well! but i did read on Brent's twitter tht they are gonna make the site better and make the nation site better too! yay!

I think Brent mentioned on twitter that SD Nation was getting updates tomorrow and there's a surprise big announcement he's making tomorrow as well that it's a chance to win something we'll all really like. I was like O.O Tell me darn it!

Yeah I think it's pretty nice, just wish they'd hurry up and do the same for the SD Nation and make it cool and nifty for us too.