anyone know how i could meet shinedown???

• anyone know how i could meet shinedown???
    thee

i wanna meet them at the electric factory in philly on july 18!!

Submitted by thee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

if the buses are parked in an unfenced area you have a great chance. that's how I met most bands.

Get there early. their good about coming out and meeting everyone

shinedown_bound

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 01:58

Get there early - stand by the bus

Stay there late - stand by the bus

That easy!

BrAnDi_11

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 13:46

Stand by the buses they walk around & also we met Jake (their security guy) & he was really nice he was at the merchandise table & told us when they would come out & even let us go under the rope to get group pics as long as no one got crazy. Find him maybe he can help if all else fails.

BrAnDi_11

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 14:51

he's their security guy he posted a blog on shinedown.com go read it.

shinedownfan_3882

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 17:05

If they play at an Ampithetre your chances are excellent about meeting them if u kinda keep a watch around the tour buses.... Or so thats how I met them. And they all have kick ass personalitys and truly appreciate their fans... Good Luck!

Im trying my flippin' hardest to go to that show! but my work schedule sucks!

Hey! I've met Shinedown... uhm.. lemme think 5 or so times? Just be patient and wait by the buses, if you don't run into them before hand. They are really super nice. Super, super nice. But yes, I place a lot of emphasis on being patient. Sometimes they just want to get on the bus for a minute and refresh before talking. So, no worries. They are the best.

synneraboveall

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 16:35

[quote="fenderguitars777"]now I really cant wait to see them live. Im gonna find them[/quote]

Oh now that they know what show your going to, their gonna run from you...lol

J/k..I hope you get to meet them cause they all are truly some of the nicest people I know!!!! Oh and look out for a big tall, bald guy...he's trained killer..lol REALLY HE IS!!!! But he's a cool guy, too.

i wanna meet them at the electric factory in philly on july 18!!

comments

[quote="fenderguitars777"]now I really cant wait to see them live. Im gonna find them[/quote]

Oh now that they know what show your going to, their gonna run from you...lol

J/k..I hope you get to meet them cause they all are truly some of the nicest people I know!!!! Oh and look out for a big tall, bald guy...he's trained killer..lol REALLY HE IS!!!! But he's a cool guy, too.

Hey! I've met Shinedown... uhm.. lemme think 5 or so times? Just be patient and wait by the buses, if you don't run into them before hand. They are really super nice. Super, super nice. But yes, I place a lot of emphasis on being patient. Sometimes they just want to get on the bus for a minute and refresh before talking. So, no worries. They are the best.

Im trying my flippin' hardest to go to that show! but my work schedule sucks!

Meeting Shinedown....

If they play at an Ampithetre your chances are excellent about meeting them if u kinda keep a watch around the tour buses.... Or so thats how I met them. And they all have kick ass personalitys and truly appreciate their fans... Good Luck!

he's their security guy he posted a blog on shinedown.com go read it.

Stand by the buses they walk around & also we met Jake (their security guy) & he was really nice he was at the merchandise table & told us when they would come out & even let us go under the rope to get group pics as long as no one got crazy. Find him maybe he can help if all else fails.

Get there early - stand by the bus

Stay there late - stand by the bus

That easy!

Get there early. their good about coming out and meeting everyone

if the buses are parked in an unfenced area you have a great chance. that's how I met most bands.