Is anyone going to Philly-Festival Pier?

• Is anyone going to Philly-Festival Pier?
    Site Factory admin

Hello all,

I posted on the forums, but I wanted to cover my bases.  I was wondering if there is anyone that is going to the Festival Pier show on Philly on the 30th of July?!?! 

I have never been there, and with all the different post of other shows, I was just wondering what this place was like?  I think that when I got the tickets, it said that it was all GA.  So I guess that means no seats.  Also, I don't think that I saw a pit area either? 

Online it just looks like a flat blacktop, so I just wasn't sure.  I have been to GA before, but only at clubs.  I can't even think about having to stand in one place if you get a good spot, for 6-7 hours!!!!  That's just crazy!!!!

I am going to focus on just having a good time, hearing the music, and just hope I get some got peeks at time!!!!  ;)

Oh, also, can you take your cellphone in if it has a camera?  I think it said no camera or recording devices, does that count?!?!

Thanks for your help!!!!  Hope to see you there!!!!

Cheryl

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello all,

I posted on the forums, but I wanted to cover my bases.  I was wondering if there is anyone that is going to the Festival Pier show on Philly on the 30th of July?!?! 

I have never been there, and with all the different post of other shows, I was just wondering what this place was like?  I think that when I got the tickets, it said that it was all GA.  So I guess that means no seats.  Also, I don't think that I saw a pit area either? 

Online it just looks like a flat blacktop, so I just wasn't sure.  I have been to GA before, but only at clubs.  I can't even think about having to stand in one place if you get a good spot, for 6-7 hours!!!!  That's just crazy!!!!

I am going to focus on just having a good time, hearing the music, and just hope I get some got peeks at time!!!!  ;)

Oh, also, can you take your cellphone in if it has a camera?  I think it said no camera or recording devices, does that count?!?!

Thanks for your help!!!!  Hope to see you there!!!!

Cheryl

comments