Anyone going to the Phiily show?!?!

• Anyone going to the Phiily show?!?!
    _blessmy4

I have tickets for the Philly show at the Festival Pier, but have never been there. The tickets we got say GA but was wondering if they did have seats at GA, I didn't see anything about a pit when I tried to find out some info online. It sounds like it only holds max of 10,000?!?! Any info you can give would be greay, just trying to figure out what we are in for when we get there!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl

Submitted by _blessmy4 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

njdevsrule23

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 01:00

I have been there, a lot, it's basically a parking lot with a stage. Pretty cool place. They put a padding down on the pavement so if you feel you don't get as hurt. But basically a stage in a parking lot, totally standing room only GA. Look for me I'll be wearing a red torn up Devils hat.

When I saw them there last August for the Stimulate This! Tour, I think it was only about 6k people, which was really nice. You could get really close to the stage fairly easily, but could still get nice views from the back where the vendors are. But yep, it's just a big parking lot with a stage. Beautiful at sunset though.

I have tickets for the Philly show at the Festival Pier, but have never been there. The tickets we got say GA but was wondering if they did have seats at GA, I didn't see anything about a pit when I tried to find out some info online. It sounds like it only holds max of 10,000?!?! Any info you can give would be greay, just trying to figure out what we are in for when we get there!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl

comments

When I saw them there last August for the Stimulate This! Tour, I think it was only about 6k people, which was really nice. You could get really close to the stage fairly easily, but could still get nice views from the back where the vendors are. But yep, it's just a big parking lot with a stage. Beautiful at sunset though.

I have been there, a lot, it's basically a parking lot with a stage. Pretty cool place. They put a padding down on the pavement so if you feel you don't get as hurt. But basically a stage in a parking lot, totally standing room only GA. Look for me I'll be wearing a red torn up Devils hat.