Anyone going on the Cruise!?

• Anyone going on the Cruise!?
    xshinedownfreakx

Hey everyone! Just wondering who is going on the cruise in April!? I really wish i was going! ~perri

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

SMOKEY2112

Fri, 03/19/2010 - 16:11

I'm going!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! O M F G!!!!

ROCK ON!!!
davita

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 03/19/2010 - 18:12

OMG!! your so lucky!! i really wanna go but it's so expensive! Hope u have fun with the boys!

SMOKEY2112

Fri, 03/19/2010 - 21:46

It was expensive! BUT, I looked at it as a once in a lifetime chance, a present for myself for my 40th, and I just used my income tax refund cuz my ass is POOR!! LMAO!!

I'm really excited though! OMG.. OMG.. I don't even know what else to say.. lol

ROCK ON!

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 03/20/2010 - 14:20

that is awesome i'm happy for you have a blast with the guys and the rest of the sd nation family members who will be going have fun.

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 03/20/2010 - 19:10

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is awesome i'm happy for you have a blast with the guys and the rest of the sd nation family members who will be going have fun.[/quote] R u going on the cruise tony?

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 03/21/2010 - 12:52

nah i can't take off from school otherwise i risk not graduating. i'm waiting to catch a show sometime in may or june once i graduate.

SMOKEY2112

Sun, 03/21/2010 - 15:26

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is awesome i'm happy for you have a blast with the guys and the rest of the sd nation family members who will be going have fun.[/quote]

Awww..thanks! That's SO SWEET of you to say that!! Big CONGRATS to you on graduating!! YOU ROCK!!!

I'll take lots of pics! Hopefully I won't lose my camera cuz of my drunk ass! LMAO!!

ROCK ON!
davita

Just an FYI for anyone who is interested: 2 pre-cruise concerts going on in the Tampa area:

4/13 Lifehouse w/Green River Ordinance at the Ritz Ybor
4/14 Parachute at The Orpheum in Ybor City

I'm going to both :D

Ybor City is an old historic district of Tampa - full of tattoo parlors, bars and cigar shops! (Ybor is pronounce E-bor in case you were curious) :wink:

crazyquinn03

Sun, 03/21/2010 - 23:12

im goin! (my mom n dad n my friend ryan r goin with me) my friend is a new sd freak so it shall be fun.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 03/21/2010 - 23:18

Awww..thanks! That's SO SWEET of you to say that!! Big CONGRATS to you on graduating!! YOU ROCK!!!

I'll take lots of pics! Hopefully I won't lose my camera cuz of my drunk ass! LMAO!!

ROCK ON!
davita[/quote]
your welcome and thanks for the congrats. i still gotta finish this semester lol but hopefully all goes well. spending time right now at an ihop bumming some wifi off them to work on some research for one of my classes.

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 03/22/2010 - 16:33

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]nah i can't take off from school otherwise i risk not graduating. i'm waiting to catch a show sometime in may or june once i graduate.[/quote]ah i see! yup u told me u were graduating! hope they come near u this summer!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/22/2010 - 21:07

yeah me too. but even if they come remotely near texas i think i just might be tempted to go since i'll have graduated already so no summer school for me haha. only job interviews and hopefully i land a job haha.

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 03/23/2010 - 16:17

Oh I know you will get a job Tony! I believe in you! lol! :) and they are playing in austin Texas is that anywhere near you?

The cruise schedule has been posted! Plenty of Shinedown! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/24/2010 - 19:39

that's awesome.

I'm also going on the cruise but not hitting the pre-concert shows in the Tampa area. My friend from the UK is flying in to Orlando on the 10th and hanging out a few days without me. I'm actually flying in on the 14th and we're spending the day with friends down there. We're going to head down to Melbourne to see Black Stone Cherry for their gig at a place called Levelz that night. We'll head over with them to Tampa the following morning.

We're going to hit the Nickelback show in Orlando when we return on the 19th. Only disappointment is that Shinedown is not playing that date, but I can't complain. It will be a real treat to see them on the cruise and I know that so many others don't have that opportunity for various reasons so no b*tching coming from me. It also means that Breaking Benjamin and Sick Puppies will hopefully get to expand their set a few songs with Shinedown not playing.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 04/06/2010 - 14:50

wow that sounds pretty cool best of luck on the cruise and on the shows before and after too.

rumrunninrider

Thu, 04/08/2010 - 18:49

Can’t wait to meet all the fellow Shinedown Nation Members that are going.

The unofficial pre-cruise party is at Gaspar's Grotto in Ybor, this is one of the bars I party at on a regular basis. I am also on one of the local Pirate krewes called the RumRunners. We are invading the bar to hand out beads, raffle off some "fun in the sun" gift baskets for the cruise and do a 50/50. So come out and party with the pirate krewe voted "Tampa's #1 Party Krewe."

Proceeds go to support local area children activities.

Thanks,
Paul

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/09/2010 - 09:20

wow that is pretty awesome. wish i was going so i could partake in the prefestivites as well as the actual cruise too.

Have fun to those going

they say internet is available on board so hopefully we can leave updates! :)

dalamar_2

Sat, 04/10/2010 - 21:16

Internet is always available on cruiseships, but, I tell you right now, prepare your platinum Amex...

randomsunkist17

Sat, 04/10/2010 - 21:31

Wish I could go to that. I'd die laughing to actually get to see if Brent actually does a cannonball into the swimming pool like he did in the video promoting the cruise.

:lol:

[quote="dalamar"]Internet is always available on cruiseships, but, I tell you right now, prepare your platinum Amex...[/quote]

Ok, maybe not so much w/the updates :(

dalamar_2

Sun, 04/11/2010 - 12:50

Cruises less than 6 days in length:

•30 minutes for $16.50 ($0.55 per minute)
•60 minutes for $24.00 ($0.40 per minute)

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/11/2010 - 15:00

wow those are some expensive updates. i think twittering the updates would be cheaper. lol..

dalamar_2

Sun, 04/11/2010 - 19:48

I'm sorry, but with the lot of you going there, you can ALL chip in for some real updates...

no way in HELL we'll suffer 140 fucking characters messages...

I mean, look at my texts: I can hardly say hello with these, and I'm limited!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/12/2010 - 09:50

well that definately is a good point dal. members of the nation unite so that the rest of the family who is not able to go on the cruise can be up to date with what is going on. Pleaaaaasssseeee.

Hey everyone! Just wondering who is going on the cruise in April!? I really wish i was going! ~perri

comments

well that definately is a good point dal. members of the nation unite so that the rest of the family who is not able to go on the cruise can be up to date with what is going on. Pleaaaaasssseeee.

I'm sorry, but with the lot of you going there, you can ALL chip in for some real updates...

no way in HELL we'll suffer 140 fucking characters messages...

I mean, look at my texts: I can hardly say hello with these, and I'm limited!

wow those are some expensive updates. i think twittering the updates would be cheaper. lol..

Cruises less than 6 days in length:

•30 minutes for $16.50 ($0.55 per minute)
•60 minutes for $24.00 ($0.40 per minute)

[quote="dalamar"]Internet is always available on cruiseships, but, I tell you right now, prepare your platinum Amex...[/quote]

Ok, maybe not so much w/the updates :(

Wish I could go to that. I'd die laughing to actually get to see if Brent actually does a cannonball into the swimming pool like he did in the video promoting the cruise.

:lol:

Internet is always available on cruiseships, but, I tell you right now, prepare your platinum Amex...

they say internet is available on board so hopefully we can leave updates! :)

Have fun to those going

wow that is pretty awesome. wish i was going so i could partake in the prefestivites as well as the actual cruise too.

Pre-Cruise Party

Can’t wait to meet all the fellow Shinedown Nation Members that are going.

The unofficial pre-cruise party is at Gaspar's Grotto in Ybor, this is one of the bars I party at on a regular basis. I am also on one of the local Pirate krewes called the RumRunners. We are invading the bar to hand out beads, raffle off some "fun in the sun" gift baskets for the cruise and do a 50/50. So come out and party with the pirate krewe voted "Tampa's #1 Party Krewe."

Proceeds go to support local area children activities.

Thanks,
Paul

wow that sounds pretty cool best of luck on the cruise and on the shows before and after too.

I'm also going on the cruise but not hitting the pre-concert shows in the Tampa area. My friend from the UK is flying in to Orlando on the 10th and hanging out a few days without me. I'm actually flying in on the 14th and we're spending the day with friends down there. We're going to head down to Melbourne to see Black Stone Cherry for their gig at a place called Levelz that night. We'll head over with them to Tampa the following morning.

We're going to hit the Nickelback show in Orlando when we return on the 19th. Only disappointment is that Shinedown is not playing that date, but I can't complain. It will be a real treat to see them on the cruise and I know that so many others don't have that opportunity for various reasons so no b*tching coming from me. It also means that Breaking Benjamin and Sick Puppies will hopefully get to expand their set a few songs with Shinedown not playing.

that's awesome.

The cruise schedule has been posted! Plenty of Shinedown! :)

Oh I know you will get a job Tony! I believe in you! lol! :) and they are playing in austin Texas is that anywhere near you?

yeah me too. but even if they come remotely near texas i think i just might be tempted to go since i'll have graduated already so no summer school for me haha. only job interviews and hopefully i land a job haha.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]nah i can't take off from school otherwise i risk not graduating. i'm waiting to catch a show sometime in may or june once i graduate.[/quote]ah i see! yup u told me u were graduating! hope they come near u this summer!

ROCK ON!
davita[/quote]
your welcome and thanks for the congrats. i still gotta finish this semester lol but hopefully all goes well. spending time right now at an ihop bumming some wifi off them to work on some research for one of my classes.

im goin! (my mom n dad n my friend ryan r goin with me) my friend is a new sd freak so it shall be fun.

Just an FYI for anyone who is interested: 2 pre-cruise concerts going on in the Tampa area:

4/13 Lifehouse w/Green River Ordinance at the Ritz Ybor
4/14 Parachute at The Orpheum in Ybor City

I'm going to both :D

Ybor City is an old historic district of Tampa - full of tattoo parlors, bars and cigar shops! (Ybor is pronounce E-bor in case you were curious) :wink:

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is awesome i'm happy for you have a blast with the guys and the rest of the sd nation family members who will be going have fun.[/quote]

ROCK ON!
davita

nah i can't take off from school otherwise i risk not graduating. i'm waiting to catch a show sometime in may or june once i graduate.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is awesome i'm happy for you have a blast with the guys and the rest of the sd nation family members who will be going have fun.[/quote] R u going on the cruise tony?

that is awesome i'm happy for you have a blast with the guys and the rest of the sd nation family members who will be going have fun.

It was expensive! BUT, I looked at it as a once in a lifetime chance, a present for myself for my 40th, and I just used my income tax refund cuz my ass is POOR!! LMAO!!

I'm really excited though! OMG.. OMG.. I don't even know what else to say.. lol

ROCK ON!

OMG!! your so lucky!! i really wanna go but it's so expensive! Hope u have fun with the boys!

I'm going!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!! O M F G!!!!

ROCK ON!!!
davita