Anyone get an email about the Omaha show?

• Anyone get an email about the Omaha show?
    sheena_3931

Anyone score a meet and greet for Omaha? I haven't seen anything on the site and the show is tomorrow! I'm guessing that I didn't get in, but wondering if anyone else did????

Submitted by sheena_3931 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hey i went ahead & bought a ticket again & i got a Meet & Greet! So i got mine confirmation on friday!

sheena_3931

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 08:57

Yeah for you! I'm jealous :) I bought my tickets through the fan club right after they went on sale and I haven't gotten any emails. I'm bummed, but I'm glad at least someone got in! Let me know how it goes, and look for me at the show! I'll have a black tank on, i'm really tall with brown/black hair, and I always hang out in right part of Sokol, by where they sell t-shirts.
I can't wait! ! Have a blast at the meet and greet and tell us all about it!

[quote="sheena"]Yeah for you! I'm jealous :) I bought my tickets through the fan club right after they went on sale and I haven't gotten any emails. I'm bummed, but I'm glad at least someone got in! Let me know how it goes, and look for me at the show! I'll have a black tank on, i'm really tall with brown/black hair, and I always hang out in right part of Sokol, by where they sell t-shirts.
I can't wait! ! Have a blast at the meet and greet and tell us all about it![/quote]

Okay i will look for you i'm Native American w long hair & i dont know what i will be wearing cuz im goin shopping 2day... But i will look for ya its my first time to sokol!

sheena_3931

Tue, 05/26/2009 - 09:35

I always have a silver dream catcher necklace on, so you'll know it's me!! (my gram was native american, but I got the Irish side so I'm pale!)
Sokol is a really small, really fun place to see a show. I always hang by the right side (if you're facing the stage) close to the back door. There is no real 'backstage' at sokol, so the bands all have to walk through the crowd to get to the stage. It's an awesome place to catch them if you didn't get a meet and greet, so I'll be stalkin the back to try and catch a quick picture or hello from the guys.
Are you coming in from out of town? You can email me off list at smoulton@ssgi.com and I'll give you my cell number if you get lost or need anything.

See you tonight!!

Amazing show as per usual

sheena_3931

Wed, 05/27/2009 - 19:06

Agreed! We had a blast!! Got a big bear hug from Brent, so all smiles here!!

Yes i must agree I had 2 days of Shinedown 5-26-09 Omaha NE & 5-27-09 Wichita KS... I have lost my voice/my throat is raw and hurts & my ears are still ringing & I can't sleep.... I'm loving every minute of it... Its a kiss ass way 2 start off the summer 2 days of Shinedown 2 Meet & Greets... Living Life & Loving It

Anyone score a meet and greet for Omaha? I haven't seen anything on the site and the show is tomorrow! I'm guessing that I didn't get in, but wondering if anyone else did????

comments

Yes i must agree I had 2 days of Shinedown 5-26-09 Omaha NE & 5-27-09 Wichita KS... I have lost my voice/my throat is raw and hurts & my ears are still ringing & I can't sleep.... I'm loving every minute of it... Its a kiss ass way 2 start off the summer 2 days of Shinedown 2 Meet & Greets... Living Life & Loving It

Agreed! We had a blast!! Got a big bear hug from Brent, so all smiles here!!

Amazing show as per usual

I always have a silver dream catcher necklace on, so you'll know it's me!! (my gram was native american, but I got the Irish side so I'm pale!)
Sokol is a really small, really fun place to see a show. I always hang by the right side (if you're facing the stage) close to the back door. There is no real 'backstage' at sokol, so the bands all have to walk through the crowd to get to the stage. It's an awesome place to catch them if you didn't get a meet and greet, so I'll be stalkin the back to try and catch a quick picture or hello from the guys.
Are you coming in from out of town? You can email me off list at smoulton@ssgi.com and I'll give you my cell number if you get lost or need anything.

See you tonight!!

[quote="sheena"]Yeah for you! I'm jealous :) I bought my tickets through the fan club right after they went on sale and I haven't gotten any emails. I'm bummed, but I'm glad at least someone got in! Let me know how it goes, and look for me at the show! I'll have a black tank on, i'm really tall with brown/black hair, and I always hang out in right part of Sokol, by where they sell t-shirts.
I can't wait! ! Have a blast at the meet and greet and tell us all about it![/quote]

Okay i will look for you i'm Native American w long hair & i dont know what i will be wearing cuz im goin shopping 2day... But i will look for ya its my first time to sokol!

Yeah for you! I'm jealous :) I bought my tickets through the fan club right after they went on sale and I haven't gotten any emails. I'm bummed, but I'm glad at least someone got in! Let me know how it goes, and look for me at the show! I'll have a black tank on, i'm really tall with brown/black hair, and I always hang out in right part of Sokol, by where they sell t-shirts.
I can't wait! ! Have a blast at the meet and greet and tell us all about it!

Hey i went ahead & bought a ticket again & i got a Meet & Greet! So i got mine confirmation on friday!