Anyone Else's Album Booklet Ripped?

• Anyone Else's Album Booklet Ripped?
    slipmush

I just bought the Fan Club Edition of Shinedown's The Sound of Madness from HMV and in the booklet where the lyrics for "Second Chance" are the page is ripped and folded over as well as the page with the lyrics "Call Me".

Kind of sucks.....still a good album though :)

Submitted by slipmush on
Forum category
Is pro
No

oh well, its all good...I just took the staple out, unfolded the page, then put the staple back in...

It appears to be a manufacturing issue, where they stapled the folded page and didn't cut it right so it was misshapen (which I found out when I unfolded the page). But I fixed it myself by using a trusty pair a scissors (to equal out the paper).

evenangelsfall

Sat, 07/26/2008 - 00:31

Oh man that SUCKS, return it maybe?

Mine was fine... both of them

I just bought the Fan Club Edition of Shinedown's The Sound of Madness from HMV and in the booklet where the lyrics for "Second Chance" are the page is ripped and folded over as well as the page with the lyrics "Call Me".

Kind of sucks.....still a good album though :)

comments

Oh man that SUCKS, return it maybe?

Mine was fine... both of them

oh well, its all good...I just took the staple out, unfolded the page, then put the staple back in...

It appears to be a manufacturing issue, where they stapled the folded page and didn't cut it right so it was misshapen (which I found out when I unfolded the page). But I fixed it myself by using a trusty pair a scissors (to equal out the paper).