Anyone else not get to go to Carnival Of Madness???

• Anyone else not get to go to Carnival Of Madness???
    ShinedownChica

No Shinedown shows are anywhere near me and I can't drive since I'm only 15. I want to see them again sooo bad but the closest they come to Albany is Massachusettes.... 3 hours away.... No chance of convincing my dad of that one... Anyone else have same/similar problem? :(

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="twilight123450"]No Shinedown shows are anywhere near me and I can't drive since I'm only 15. I want to see them again sooo bad but the closest they come to Albany is Massachusettes.... 3 hours away.... No chance of convincing my dad of that one... Anyone else have same/similar problem? :([/quote]

If you have a job maybe if you offer to pay for the gas he will drive you.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 18:48

I tried that, but he just don't want the trip.... one of the locations is near his family so i even tried using the we could visit them while we go, but that didnt work either......

I can't go either cause they're not doing a carnival of madness in Europe :(

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 14:40

it makes me sad!!! :(

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:51

well on the bright side Sd loves to tour. so if you don't get to catch them on this tour then perhaps you'll catch them on the next. after the COM tour they are going to do an acoustic tour so perhaps you will get the chance to catch them a city closer to you.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 19:37

yeah.... but thats after my birthday so i dunno if ill be able to convince my dad to take me even if i do buy my own ticket....

inked4life

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 21:00

what i did to convince my mother to drive me to the closest venue which was two hours was that i would pay for a room to stay the night in, pay for gas, and pay half of food expenses.

does anyone know what cities they will be touring for their acoustic tour? I think it would be amazing to see an acoustic set by shinedown.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 21:35

No, but i was thinking the same question earlier.....

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 08:09

i don't think they have officially announced it yet. at least i haven't heard nor seen anything. if anybody else knows different please share it with us.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 08:24

thanks tony that saves me the time i wouldve spent trying to find something not there....

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 08:27

no problem my pleasure. by the way kristen I wanted to say I really like your signature sorry I hadn't said it before. Carried away is an awesome song whenever I feel so fed up with the things going on with school and work and life I put that song on in the ipod and just escape to my Sd world.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 08:30

thanks and yeah me too.... like my dad and I were fighting last night cuz he keeps dropping my schedule to fit my little brother's.... and then he said i listen to the song too much before it finished once.... and all i had to say was either he listens to the song or my blow out.... he chose the song and hasnt spoken a word to me since....

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 05/15/2010 - 10:04

i don't believe anyone should ever discourage someone from listening to a certain song over and over. for some reason certain lyrics or music notes really touch us deep inside for someone to discourage that is wrong in my opinion.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/17/2010 - 20:30

I GET TO GO I GET GO I GET TO GO I GET TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inked4life

Mon, 05/17/2010 - 20:57

So exciting, huh? Glad to hear that you will be going to see them! I can picture all the displays of excitement you were showing when you found out.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/17/2010 - 21:36

yeah theyre like an hr away from my grandparents house the day before i fly home!!!!!!! i mean i was screaming and jumping and flipping out!!!! i cant be too close cuz the close areas are standing and my poppy has knee problems but thats ok i get to gooooo!!!!!! and hes almost as excited!!!!!!!! wah! EXCITEMENT!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 11:32

awesome kristen i'm happy for you have a blast.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:42

thanks tony yoda! and the concert is july 21st! one day off from being exactly 6 months in between shows! i saw puddle of mudd with them last time so it will be my 2nd show for both of them :D and chevelle and sevendust are just 2 really good bands i havent seen yet..... BUT SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:45

pretty cool. i've seen chevelle before but never seen sevendust so it will be cool never seen puddle of mudd either nor 10 years.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:48

i don't think 10 years is performing at the venue im going to.... they werent listed in the estero lineup... but im still hella excited!!!!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:49

oh okay. well they are touring with Sd on the COM tour so hopefully they'll be there for you too.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:51

yeah that would be awesome... 10 years is pretty good :D but im just freakily happy excited to be going! i randomly started jumping up and down and talking about it.... my friends laughed at me cuz its normal for me lol

Glad to see things worked out. Good for you!

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 21:42

thanks! :D *happy dances insanely until falls over from being dizzy*

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 09:31

lol that's awesome. let the happy dance continue for you. :)

I just saw this. Kristen congrats that you get to go see that guys. I know I was super excited when I found a COM date that fit my schedule. Where are you seeing them at?

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 21:09

yes tony yoda the happy dancing will always continue!
And thanks (im sorry i cant remember your name im bad at this) but thanks!!!!!!
*continues happy dancing like an idiot*

luckydrummer98

Thu, 07/08/2010 - 23:30

I am stoked to see that you get to see SD because you are an avid fan. I would keep checking websites for venues in your area. I found out SD is coming to a festival near me (XFEST 15 Dayton) and it's not on their tour list. Never know, you might get lucky. They seem to like the Midwest and East Coast. If anyone knows of any other shows, pass em' on eh?

No Shinedown shows are anywhere near me and I can't drive since I'm only 15. I want to see them again sooo bad but the closest they come to Albany is Massachusettes.... 3 hours away.... No chance of convincing my dad of that one... Anyone else have same/similar problem? :(

comments

I am stoked to see that you get to see SD because you are an avid fan. I would keep checking websites for venues in your area. I found out SD is coming to a festival near me (XFEST 15 Dayton) and it's not on their tour list. Never know, you might get lucky. They seem to like the Midwest and East Coast. If anyone knows of any other shows, pass em' on eh?

yes tony yoda the happy dancing will always continue!
And thanks (im sorry i cant remember your name im bad at this) but thanks!!!!!!
*continues happy dancing like an idiot*

I just saw this. Kristen congrats that you get to go see that guys. I know I was super excited when I found a COM date that fit my schedule. Where are you seeing them at?

lol that's awesome. let the happy dance continue for you. :)

thanks! :D *happy dances insanely until falls over from being dizzy*

Glad to see things worked out. Good for you!

yeah that would be awesome... 10 years is pretty good :D but im just freakily happy excited to be going! i randomly started jumping up and down and talking about it.... my friends laughed at me cuz its normal for me lol

oh okay. well they are touring with Sd on the COM tour so hopefully they'll be there for you too.

i don't think 10 years is performing at the venue im going to.... they werent listed in the estero lineup... but im still hella excited!!!!!!!!

pretty cool. i've seen chevelle before but never seen sevendust so it will be cool never seen puddle of mudd either nor 10 years.

thanks tony yoda! and the concert is july 21st! one day off from being exactly 6 months in between shows! i saw puddle of mudd with them last time so it will be my 2nd show for both of them :D and chevelle and sevendust are just 2 really good bands i havent seen yet..... BUT SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!

awesome kristen i'm happy for you have a blast.

Yeahhhhh! I'm happy for ya girl! [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/my%20album/bounce1.gif[…]

When is the concert?

yeah theyre like an hr away from my grandparents house the day before i fly home!!!!!!! i mean i was screaming and jumping and flipping out!!!! i cant be too close cuz the close areas are standing and my poppy has knee problems but thats ok i get to gooooo!!!!!! and hes almost as excited!!!!!!!! wah! EXCITEMENT!

So exciting, huh? Glad to hear that you will be going to see them! I can picture all the displays of excitement you were showing when you found out.

I GET TO GO I GET GO I GET TO GO I GET TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't believe anyone should ever discourage someone from listening to a certain song over and over. for some reason certain lyrics or music notes really touch us deep inside for someone to discourage that is wrong in my opinion.

thanks and yeah me too.... like my dad and I were fighting last night cuz he keeps dropping my schedule to fit my little brother's.... and then he said i listen to the song too much before it finished once.... and all i had to say was either he listens to the song or my blow out.... he chose the song and hasnt spoken a word to me since....

no problem my pleasure. by the way kristen I wanted to say I really like your signature sorry I hadn't said it before. Carried away is an awesome song whenever I feel so fed up with the things going on with school and work and life I put that song on in the ipod and just escape to my Sd world.

thanks tony that saves me the time i wouldve spent trying to find something not there....

i don't think they have officially announced it yet. at least i haven't heard nor seen anything. if anybody else knows different please share it with us.

No, but i was thinking the same question earlier.....

what i did to convince my mother to drive me to the closest venue which was two hours was that i would pay for a room to stay the night in, pay for gas, and pay half of food expenses.

does anyone know what cities they will be touring for their acoustic tour? I think it would be amazing to see an acoustic set by shinedown.

yeah.... but thats after my birthday so i dunno if ill be able to convince my dad to take me even if i do buy my own ticket....

well on the bright side Sd loves to tour. so if you don't get to catch them on this tour then perhaps you'll catch them on the next. after the COM tour they are going to do an acoustic tour so perhaps you will get the chance to catch them a city closer to you.

it makes me sad!!! :(

I can't go either cause they're not doing a carnival of madness in Europe :(

I tried that, but he just don't want the trip.... one of the locations is near his family so i even tried using the we could visit them while we go, but that didnt work either......

Re: Anyone else not get to go to Carnival Of Madness???

[quote="twilight123450"]No Shinedown shows are anywhere near me and I can't drive since I'm only 15. I want to see them again sooo bad but the closest they come to Albany is Massachusettes.... 3 hours away.... No chance of convincing my dad of that one... Anyone else have same/similar problem? :([/quote]

If you have a job maybe if you offer to pay for the gas he will drive you.