anyone catch anything on the current tour??

• anyone catch anything on the current tour??
    steev

picks, sticks, etc???

just wondering because I saw them at Rock On The Range and it didnt seem like they threw anything in the crowd(though most Main Stage bands didnt, it such a big crowd) and the couple times on the "Us and Them" run Jasin was throwing what seemed like 100 a show into the crowd(seriously, like multiple times during each song)

Submitted by steev on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="steev"]picks, sticks, etc???

just wondering because I saw them at Rock On The Range and it didnt seem like they threw anything in the crowd(though most Main Stage bands didnt, it such a big crowd) and the couple times on the "Us and Them" run Jasin was throwing what seemed like 100 a show into the crowd(seriously, like multiple times during each song)[/quote]

Drum sticks for me..... Well i asked barry to throw me one at the M&G... I told him that i would be front row to look for me & he did 2 of them =)

damn, wish I got meet and greet haha

well then again through a radio promotion my ticket was only 19 bucks

I randomly looked up Shinedown picks on ebay, Eric and Zach have some very random stuff printed on theirs

I caught fleas from SOMEONE... does that count?

:lol: Mad Mama, that made me laugh very hard. :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 08/27/2009 - 06:33

mad_mama you ARE mad! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 08/27/2009 - 09:32

lol that's crazy "fleas" lmao. i didn't catch anything but eric brought his setlist after the show it was quite an honoring moment. made me feel special he jumped off stage walked over passed by all the screaming crowd who was begging him for it and he just shook his head at them and pointed at me and handed me the setlist quite an ending to an amazing night.

destiny453

Thu, 08/27/2009 - 14:37

we caught a few things from the last UK tour, hoping to get more stuff this time :) Got pics from last time printed out 2 get signed hopefully :)

Haley (my daughter)caught a drumstick in the head thrown by the drummer from Halestorm!! Who, if I can say w/o dessecrating the sanctity of this being a Shinedown forum...KIcked A$$!!He is an amazing drummer AND showman!! I was very impressed by him!

destiny453

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 06:37

Your daughter must treausre it forever! :) :) Lol

She definitely has a new crush! Reminds me of the cavemen when they bonked their women over the head and dragged them into the cave!!!!lol :lol:

destiny453

Fri, 08/28/2009 - 11:27

I thought that sentence was just gonna stop at bonked...... :P :twisted:

I should be careful!! Does that have another meaning over there???I could mos def see that!!Hahaha! She is such a "Mother Hen" with me, worrying about my driving and "wildness" at the show!! :lol: :lol:

destiny453

Sat, 08/29/2009 - 06:41

Well over here bonked is another words for....well ya know :wink: :shock:

No, No, I'm sorry...I have no :idea: what you are talking about. :?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 06:53

Ohh i think you do :shock: hehe

Moi? :roll:

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 15:39

:roll: rolling eyes?! hehe...by the way have you saw the new final destination film?? Shinedown got the opening song!!

Really? Well, I will now!! We support our band, don't we?! :)

destiny453

Sun, 08/30/2009 - 16:09

Yeah I just saw it tongiht, the song at the start of the racing scene is Devour...I was singing along :)

nomorelove

Mon, 08/31/2009 - 12:38

4 reel???!!! That must have been amazing! I saw them rip the set list off the stage and give it out @ r show 2, the next night.... (aug 28)

LUCKOUT!

destiny453

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:47

I have just realised how bad my spelling is...i really should check before i submit! lol oh well :lol:

'S all good luv, we know what you mean!! :wink:

destiny453

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 16:05

haha im glad you can understand me :) i dont really look b4 i type cos i just go 2 fast :)

"we like"!!

picks, sticks, etc???

just wondering because I saw them at Rock On The Range and it didnt seem like they threw anything in the crowd(though most Main Stage bands didnt, it such a big crowd) and the couple times on the "Us and Them" run Jasin was throwing what seemed like 100 a show into the crowd(seriously, like multiple times during each song)

comments

"we like"!!

haha im glad you can understand me :) i dont really look b4 i type cos i just go 2 fast :)

'S all good luv, we know what you mean!! :wink:

I have just realised how bad my spelling is...i really should check before i submit! lol oh well :lol:

4 reel???!!! That must have been amazing! I saw them rip the set list off the stage and give it out @ r show 2, the next night.... (aug 28)

LUCKOUT!

Yeah I just saw it tongiht, the song at the start of the racing scene is Devour...I was singing along :)

Really? Well, I will now!! We support our band, don't we?! :)

:roll: rolling eyes?! hehe...by the way have you saw the new final destination film?? Shinedown got the opening song!!

Moi? :roll:

Ohh i think you do :shock: hehe

No, No, I'm sorry...I have no :idea: what you are talking about. :?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!

Well over here bonked is another words for....well ya know :wink: :shock:

I should be careful!! Does that have another meaning over there???I could mos def see that!!Hahaha! She is such a "Mother Hen" with me, worrying about my driving and "wildness" at the show!! :lol: :lol:

I thought that sentence was just gonna stop at bonked...... :P :twisted:

She definitely has a new crush! Reminds me of the cavemen when they bonked their women over the head and dragged them into the cave!!!!lol :lol:

Your daughter must treausre it forever! :) :) Lol

Haley (my daughter)caught a drumstick in the head thrown by the drummer from Halestorm!! Who, if I can say w/o dessecrating the sanctity of this being a Shinedown forum...KIcked A$$!!He is an amazing drummer AND showman!! I was very impressed by him!

we caught a few things from the last UK tour, hoping to get more stuff this time :) Got pics from last time printed out 2 get signed hopefully :)

lol that's crazy "fleas" lmao. i didn't catch anything but eric brought his setlist after the show it was quite an honoring moment. made me feel special he jumped off stage walked over passed by all the screaming crowd who was begging him for it and he just shook his head at them and pointed at me and handed me the setlist quite an ending to an amazing night.

mad_mama you ARE mad! :lol:

:lol: Mad Mama, that made me laugh very hard. :lol:

I caught fleas from SOMEONE... does that count?

damn, wish I got meet and greet haha

well then again through a radio promotion my ticket was only 19 bucks

I randomly looked up Shinedown picks on ebay, Eric and Zach have some very random stuff printed on theirs

Re: anyone catch anything on the current tour??

[quote="steev"]picks, sticks, etc???

just wondering because I saw them at Rock On The Range and it didnt seem like they threw anything in the crowd(though most Main Stage bands didnt, it such a big crowd) and the couple times on the "Us and Them" run Jasin was throwing what seemed like 100 a show into the crowd(seriously, like multiple times during each song)[/quote]

Drum sticks for me..... Well i asked barry to throw me one at the M&G... I told him that i would be front row to look for me & he did 2 of them =)