anyone attending show in colombus,and meet and greet

• anyone attending show in colombus,and meet and greet
    hawkynut

Hello anyone else attending the show in colombus on december 9th?Also i was wondering if anyone could let me know what the meet and greets are like?

Submitted by hawkynut on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I am actually from Canada.I'm about a hour west of toronto.Its a 7 hour drive but will be well worth it.They dont do many shows around here.And i wanna see them headling were they belong.Roy

Thats cool i'll see u at the show and yes i will be seeing them with nickleback.Probably a couple times.I have only seen shinedown once before opening for Rob Zombie and godsmack a few years ago.Dying to see them do a full set plus the new cd is amazing.How many times u seen them.P.S hawkynut is also for the blackhawks thats my team.

Hi Hawkynut!!! I'm lorilee and from Chicagoland and a Blackhawks fan!! I will be at the show too with Karen. Hope to meet you there!! Cheers!! :lol:

Hey to bad the hawks werent in columbus around the same time as shinedown.Not that i'm complaining.This will be my first time seeing shinedown headline.And i am getting so pumped.Its gonna be awesome and so will meeting the band.Can't wait.Roy

destiny453

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 08:08

Hi hawkynut :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:27

yeah whenever shinedown has a live show you know it's gonna be good. but when it's a headlinin show you have more time to enjoy the live music and see their show. it's gonna be a blast for ya.

I soooo need a big hit of my guys!!!! :D

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 16:04

[quote="lorilee"]I soooo need a big hit of my guys!!!! :D[/quote]

You mean.... me, right? /flex.

I'll do it!

D! meet me in the pm!!!! haha!! :wink: GRRRRRR

dalamar_2

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 16:34

[quote="lorilee"]D! meet me in the pm!!!! haha!! :wink: GRRRRRR[/quote]

Sorry... I missed it. I'm at work. Perhaps some other time. It's one hell of a day...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 18:01

oh wow you missed the rendezvous with LL. rawwrrr watch out d. lol. :twisted:

Hello anyone else attending the show in colombus on december 9th?Also i was wondering if anyone could let me know what the meet and greets are like?

comments

oh wow you missed the rendezvous with LL. rawwrrr watch out d. lol. :twisted:

[quote="lorilee"]D! meet me in the pm!!!! haha!! :wink: GRRRRRR[/quote]

Sorry... I missed it. I'm at work. Perhaps some other time. It's one hell of a day...

D! meet me in the pm!!!! haha!! :wink: GRRRRRR

[quote="lorilee"]I soooo need a big hit of my guys!!!! :D[/quote]

You mean.... me, right? /flex.

I'll do it!

I soooo need a big hit of my guys!!!! :D

yeah whenever shinedown has a live show you know it's gonna be good. but when it's a headlinin show you have more time to enjoy the live music and see their show. it's gonna be a blast for ya.

Hi hawkynut :)

Looking forward to meeting u both

Hey to bad the hawks werent in columbus around the same time as shinedown.Not that i'm complaining.This will be my first time seeing shinedown headline.And i am getting so pumped.Its gonna be awesome and so will meeting the band.Can't wait.Roy

Hi Hawkynut!!! I'm lorilee and from Chicagoland and a Blackhawks fan!! I will be at the show too with Karen. Hope to meet you there!! Cheers!! :lol:

Thats cool i'll see u at the show and yes i will be seeing them with nickleback.Probably a couple times.I have only seen shinedown once before opening for Rob Zombie and godsmack a few years ago.Dying to see them do a full set plus the new cd is amazing.How many times u seen them.P.S hawkynut is also for the blackhawks thats my team.

I am actually from Canada.I'm about a hour west of toronto.Its a 7 hour drive but will be well worth it.They dont do many shows around here.And i wanna see them headling were they belong.Roy