Anybody order the hat?

• Anybody order the hat?
    callmeasaint

I regret not getting the baseball cap at COM. I thought it was a stretch fit OSFA so I figured I'd just get it online but it's actually a M or a L.

There is no sizing info whatsoever.

I'm an average sized male 5'10'' 220 pounds with,I guess,a normal sized head for my size LOL. I like my caps to fit. I don't want them lose nor crushing my skull.

I'd hate to order a $25 hat and have it not fit.

I've tried on NFL hats at lids and for some companies I need the L and others the M so that is no help.

If you got one what size and does it fit perfectly..does the medium run big..the large run small????

I guess I could order the large and better that it's a bit loose than the medium which may not fit at all.

Any info is appreciated.

Submitted by callmeasaint on
Forum category
Is pro
No

nhbeast_1168

Mon, 12/06/2010 - 08:27

I ordered the large, but am in the same boat as you. I haven't received it yet (it's on backorder), but I sure hope it fits!

callmeasaint

Wed, 12/08/2010 - 01:30

Ok cool. I just got a Nike OSFA stretch cap and it fits perfectly so if the large is similar to that I'd be in good shape.

I regret not getting the baseball cap at COM. I thought it was a stretch fit OSFA so I figured I'd just get it online but it's actually a M or a L.

There is no sizing info whatsoever.

I'm an average sized male 5'10'' 220 pounds with,I guess,a normal sized head for my size LOL. I like my caps to fit. I don't want them lose nor crushing my skull.

I'd hate to order a $25 hat and have it not fit.

I've tried on NFL hats at lids and for some companies I need the L and others the M so that is no help.

If you got one what size and does it fit perfectly..does the medium run big..the large run small????

I guess I could order the large and better that it's a bit loose than the medium which may not fit at all.

Any info is appreciated.

comments

Ok cool. I just got a Nike OSFA stretch cap and it fits perfectly so if the large is similar to that I'd be in good shape.

I ordered the large, but am in the same boat as you. I haven't received it yet (it's on backorder), but I sure hope it fits!