ANYBODY GO TO THE NY STATE FAIR SD SHOW SATURDAY?

• ANYBODY GO TO THE NY STATE FAIR SD SHOW SATURDAY?
    nomorelove

Lucky NYers got SHINEDOWN as a [u]substitute[/u] (WUT!!??) :shock: for Our Lady Peace... anybody catch em, DO TELL!

Submitted by nomorelove on
Forum category
Is pro
No

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/08/2009 - 12:40

[quote="nomorelove"]Lucky NYers got SHINEDOWN as a [u]substitute[/u] (WUT!!??) :shock: for Our Lady Peace... anybody catch em, DO TELL![/quote]omg i was there! the SD show was great! brent talked alot! but i heard our lady peace had 2 cancel b/c one of the bands family mambers died :cry:

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 15:57

[quote="merkjr"]ahem. it a personal requirement of mine that all talk about shows mention a set list. :lol:[/quote]well i'm very sorry! they opened with the sound of madness and i dont remember the order but they played sin with a grin,45,heroes(my favorite), if u only know,no more love,second chance(which the WHOLE crowd was singing,12,000 ppl on a little field!) and they ended with devour. i'm sorry if i left some out i know i did..... :( but the show was great and they did a meet and greet afterwards but i didnt know so i was so fucking pissed!!!!! :o if i only stayed a little bit longer!

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 16:56

NO MORE LOVE!?!? omg LUCKY! you got see/hear no more love live! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky!

i would die on the spot if they played lost in the crowd.

nomorelove

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 17:01

[quote="merkjr"]i will DIE on the spot if they play no more love.[/quote]

Oh, first off, I absolutely ADORE your profile picture of the man, what a great candid shot!!!

And I would also be DEAD ON THE SPOT as well if they played No More Love. It is by far my most fav song by them. Dont count on it happening, sadly, tho, cuz they seem 2 stick 2 their set list pretty tite. Also, I even was a brave DORK & asked him during our M & G if they could play it, & that we hadnt heard it live in yrs... He simply said@ smiling, "Well I dont know about that..." as I melted...

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 17:44

[quote="merkjr"]i will DIE on the spot if they play no more love.[/quote]yup they played it! i was shocked myself! they also played fly from the inside which i love! how many shows have u been 2?

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 17:47

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]NO MORE LOVE!?!? omg LUCKY! you got see/hear no more love live! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky!

i would die on the spot if they played lost in the crowd.[/quote]i guess i was pretty lucky! they sounded ok though cause the speakers are shit there cause it was a free show and brent was gettin so mad cause the mike kept going out! haha :lol: but they did thet best they could to sound good it wasnt there fault

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 19:55

[quote="merkjr"]just once.

many more times in the future though.[/quote]same here. only one but i will definately get 2 more! where did u see them? and i think u know by now tht i'm perri :D

Wow Merk...2 days in a row!!! Lucky Lassy!!! :lol:

I am at the library looking at maps for my solitary drive to Madison. I've never been so it kinda sucks to not know where you're going!!

After that you'll pretty much be part of the family!! Don't forget your Shinedown family!!! :D Dear, if you can't find something to do in Vegas...you got problems!!HAHA! :lol:

Well...there is always *ERIC*!!!! :oops:

Apparently...you haven't been paying attention! Have you seen him move onstage?? THUD!!

nomorelove

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 01:25

[quote="lorilee"]I am at the library looking at maps for my solitary drive to Madison. I've never been so it kinda sucks to not know where you're going!![/quote]

U can do it, road warrior! Wish I was goin w u ;~)

I'm pretty sure when they came to Chicago in December for the q101 show that they played No More Love...it was awesome, but I don't know why everyone is so shocked about it ha.

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 06:28

Lorilee....do you not have a satnav?? Do leave a day earlier to make sure you get there in time :lol:

[quote="nomorelove"][quote="lorilee"]I am at the library looking at maps for my solitary drive to Madison. I've never been so it kinda sucks to not know where you're going!![/quote]

U can do it, road warrior! Wish I was goin w u ;~)[/quote]Me too NML!! You mos def live close enough!! We should get together next time they are around and GO!!! It would be a blast to go with my "SD Sistah"!!! :D

Hey D! I have no idea what time the M& G is so I will leave in PLENTY of time!! I won't miss that for the world!! :wink:

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 12:27

Oh I know you will be there :) What time does the show start?? Are the M&G's not usually an hour or so before?

nomorelove

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 16:14

U can do it, road warrior! Wish I was goin w u ;~)[/quote]Me too NML!! You mos def live close enough!! We should get together next time they are around and GO!!! It would be a blast to go with my "SD Sistah"!!! :D[/quote]

LET'S DO IT!! I would SO love to rock w a 'sista' that is as into them as me...(Im would so fly solo, as u r, 2 not miss a min of them within a huge radius of me... LOL) I admire ur spirit girl!!
YOUR DAY IS COMING SOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!! ;~)
ROCK!

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 16:34

[quote="merkjr"]haha, nice to "meet" you perri

i saw them in Calgary. The day Michael Jackson passed.

going to see them in Vegas and Modesto on the 28th/29th and on the cruise in april![/quote]wow u r so lucky!! i want 2 go on the cruise i might though but idk yet

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 18:26

going to see them in Vegas and Modesto on the 28th/29th and on the cruise in april![/quote]

ooh did you get a pic of zach when he had "RIP MJ" on his guitar? or was that the next day?

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 23:41

oh haha.

do you remember if he had it?

destiny453

Sat, 09/12/2009 - 01:38

Some people bring crazy big cameras to the shows in the UK, i would be so scared I damaged it or got beer on it or something!!

nomorelove

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 10:26

[quote="lorilee"]Wow Merk...2 days in a row!!! Lucky Lassy!!! :lol:[/quote]

HEY LORILEE!!! NICE TAT, GIRL! Did you get it for tonight??? UR GONNA HAVE THE BEST NIGHT TONIGHT!!!

Ur in my thoughts & I hope you have a BLAST!!!

Shine Sista, NML

Well Thank you Baby!! It really helped to have your good thoughts!! I got so much time around them, I was really surprised ! The show itself was totally amazing also!! Met Plizano and his lovely wife Jennifer!! They were both GREAT!!! We had a blast! Met another really nice guy Scott. Friend him, he's on my FB now. He totally protected me from the moshers and hung with us at the tour bus!! He was a great guy. I seem to always meet great people at Shinedown shows!! :D

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:23

Well like i said lorilee, you always make friends wherever you go :) That's a really great thing about you :D I hope I do get to meet with some of the guys from the Nation at the UK shows...it would be awesome, better yet why don't some of you Americans come over? :lol:

Zach had "remember 9/11" on the back of his guitar this time.!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:02

that's very honorable of him.

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:45

[quote="lorilee"]Zach had "remember 9/11" on the back of his guitar this time.!![/quote]

OMG. i wish i could have seen that! LUCKY!

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 20:26

[quote="lorilee"]Zach had "remember 9/11" on the back of his guitar this time.!![/quote]thts awesome!

Lucky NYers got SHINEDOWN as a [u]substitute[/u] (WUT!!??) :shock: for Our Lady Peace... anybody catch em, DO TELL!

comments

That's very poignant and so nice he done that!

I love it that he did that. <3

[quote="lorilee"]Zach had "remember 9/11" on the back of his guitar this time.!![/quote]thts awesome!

[quote="lorilee"]Zach had "remember 9/11" on the back of his guitar this time.!![/quote]

OMG. i wish i could have seen that! LUCKY!

that's very honorable of him.

Zach had "remember 9/11" on the back of his guitar this time.!!

Well like i said lorilee, you always make friends wherever you go :) That's a really great thing about you :D I hope I do get to meet with some of the guys from the Nation at the UK shows...it would be awesome, better yet why don't some of you Americans come over? :lol:

Well Thank you Baby!! It really helped to have your good thoughts!! I got so much time around them, I was really surprised ! The show itself was totally amazing also!! Met Plizano and his lovely wife Jennifer!! They were both GREAT!!! We had a blast! Met another really nice guy Scott. Friend him, he's on my FB now. He totally protected me from the moshers and hung with us at the tour bus!! He was a great guy. I seem to always meet great people at Shinedown shows!! :D

[quote="lorilee"]Wow Merk...2 days in a row!!! Lucky Lassy!!! :lol:[/quote]

HEY LORILEE!!! NICE TAT, GIRL! Did you get it for tonight??? UR GONNA HAVE THE BEST NIGHT TONIGHT!!!

Ur in my thoughts & I hope you have a BLAST!!!

Shine Sista, NML

Some people bring crazy big cameras to the shows in the UK, i would be so scared I damaged it or got beer on it or something!!

oh haha.

do you remember if he had it?

going to see them in Vegas and Modesto on the 28th/29th and on the cruise in april![/quote]

ooh did you get a pic of zach when he had "RIP MJ" on his guitar? or was that the next day?

going to see them in Vegas and Modesto on the 28th/29th and on the cruise in april![/quote]wow u r so lucky!! i want 2 go on the cruise i might though but idk yet

U can do it, road warrior! Wish I was goin w u ;~)[/quote]Me too NML!! You mos def live close enough!! We should get together next time they are around and GO!!! It would be a blast to go with my "SD Sistah"!!! :D[/quote]

LET'S DO IT!! I would SO love to rock w a 'sista' that is as into them as me...(Im would so fly solo, as u r, 2 not miss a min of them within a huge radius of me... LOL) I admire ur spirit girl!!
YOUR DAY IS COMING SOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!! ;~)
ROCK!

Oh I know you will be there :) What time does the show start?? Are the M&G's not usually an hour or so before?

Hey D! I have no idea what time the M& G is so I will leave in PLENTY of time!! I won't miss that for the world!! :wink:

[quote="nomorelove"][quote="lorilee"]I am at the library looking at maps for my solitary drive to Madison. I've never been so it kinda sucks to not know where you're going!![/quote]

U can do it, road warrior! Wish I was goin w u ;~)[/quote]Me too NML!! You mos def live close enough!! We should get together next time they are around and GO!!! It would be a blast to go with my "SD Sistah"!!! :D

Lorilee....do you not have a satnav?? Do leave a day earlier to make sure you get there in time :lol:

I'm pretty sure when they came to Chicago in December for the q101 show that they played No More Love...it was awesome, but I don't know why everyone is so shocked about it ha.

[quote="lorilee"]I am at the library looking at maps for my solitary drive to Madison. I've never been so it kinda sucks to not know where you're going!![/quote]

U can do it, road warrior! Wish I was goin w u ;~)

Apparently...you haven't been paying attention! Have you seen him move onstage?? THUD!!

Well...there is always *ERIC*!!!! :oops:

After that you'll pretty much be part of the family!! Don't forget your Shinedown family!!! :D Dear, if you can't find something to do in Vegas...you got problems!!HAHA! :lol:

I am at the library looking at maps for my solitary drive to Madison. I've never been so it kinda sucks to not know where you're going!!

Wow Merk...2 days in a row!!! Lucky Lassy!!! :lol:

[quote="merkjr"]just once.

many more times in the future though.[/quote]same here. only one but i will definately get 2 more! where did u see them? and i think u know by now tht i'm perri :D

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]NO MORE LOVE!?!? omg LUCKY! you got see/hear no more love live! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky!

i would die on the spot if they played lost in the crowd.[/quote]i guess i was pretty lucky! they sounded ok though cause the speakers are shit there cause it was a free show and brent was gettin so mad cause the mike kept going out! haha :lol: but they did thet best they could to sound good it wasnt there fault

[quote="merkjr"]i will DIE on the spot if they play no more love.[/quote]yup they played it! i was shocked myself! they also played fly from the inside which i love! how many shows have u been 2?

[quote="merkjr"]i will DIE on the spot if they play no more love.[/quote]

Oh, first off, I absolutely ADORE your profile picture of the man, what a great candid shot!!!

And I would also be DEAD ON THE SPOT as well if they played No More Love. It is by far my most fav song by them. Dont count on it happening, sadly, tho, cuz they seem 2 stick 2 their set list pretty tite. Also, I even was a brave DORK & asked him during our M & G if they could play it, & that we hadnt heard it live in yrs... He simply said@ smiling, "Well I dont know about that..." as I melted...

NO MORE LOVE!?!? omg LUCKY! you got see/hear no more love live! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky! lucky!

i would die on the spot if they played lost in the crowd.

[quote="merkjr"]ahem. it a personal requirement of mine that all talk about shows mention a set list. :lol:[/quote]well i'm very sorry! they opened with the sound of madness and i dont remember the order but they played sin with a grin,45,heroes(my favorite), if u only know,no more love,second chance(which the WHOLE crowd was singing,12,000 ppl on a little field!) and they ended with devour. i'm sorry if i left some out i know i did..... :( but the show was great and they did a meet and greet afterwards but i didnt know so i was so fucking pissed!!!!! :o if i only stayed a little bit longer!

Re: ANYBODY GO TO THE NY STATE FAIR SD SHOW SATURDAY?

[quote="nomorelove"]Lucky NYers got SHINEDOWN as a [u]substitute[/u] (WUT!!??) :shock: for Our Lady Peace... anybody catch em, DO TELL![/quote]omg i was there! the SD show was great! brent talked alot! but i heard our lady peace had 2 cancel b/c one of the bands family mambers died :cry: