Anybody get a SHIPPED email yet?

• Anybody get a SHIPPED email yet?
    callmeasaint

My pre-order email says that I wont be charged til the package ships AND that I will get an email when it's on it's way.

Ok...well,it's supposed to be on our doorsteps in 2 days and I have not been charged or gotten an email.

Has anybody else?

So,are they sending these overnight on Monday or what?

It says standard shipping is 7-10 days which means they should have gone out last Monday or Tuesday.

:?: :?: :?:

Submitted by callmeasaint on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Sun, 05/01/2011 - 16:32

No, and you can bet your ass I'll be calling customer support on Monday to find out what's going on. I will be canceling my order unless they overnight the bundle.

I attempted to cancel my order over the advance track fiasco and my response was delayed 3 days until it was conveniently too late, and the shipment had already been processed. My email said it left the warehouse on April 28th.

They did say if I still wished to cancel I could refuse delivery and get a refund.

Epic. pain. in. the. ass.

callmeasaint

Mon, 05/02/2011 - 03:59

Nice.

I never pre-order anything because there isn't a reason to but I wanted the shirt and I kinda just did it w/o thinking.

But with the 45 mishap...this shipping BS...the fact that you can get the cd/dvd for $20 at Best Buy and so we essentially paid $40 for a shirt and poster....what a joke.

No way I would refuse it...they will claim it was accepted and not refund you. Or claim they never got it back.

I just want my stuff on the day I am supposed to get it.

:cry:

My pre-order email says that I wont be charged til the package ships AND that I will get an email when it's on it's way.

Ok...well,it's supposed to be on our doorsteps in 2 days and I have not been charged or gotten an email.

Has anybody else?

So,are they sending these overnight on Monday or what?

It says standard shipping is 7-10 days which means they should have gone out last Monday or Tuesday.

:?: :?: :?:

comments

Nice.

I never pre-order anything because there isn't a reason to but I wanted the shirt and I kinda just did it w/o thinking.

But with the 45 mishap...this shipping BS...the fact that you can get the cd/dvd for $20 at Best Buy and so we essentially paid $40 for a shirt and poster....what a joke.

No way I would refuse it...they will claim it was accepted and not refund you. Or claim they never got it back.

I just want my stuff on the day I am supposed to get it.

:cry:

I attempted to cancel my order over the advance track fiasco and my response was delayed 3 days until it was conveniently too late, and the shipment had already been processed. My email said it left the warehouse on April 28th.

They did say if I still wished to cancel I could refuse delivery and get a refund.

Epic. pain. in. the. ass.

No, and you can bet your ass I'll be calling customer support on Monday to find out what's going on. I will be canceling my order unless they overnight the bundle.