Any Offspring fans out there?

• Any Offspring fans out there?
    shndwn4life

I picked up the new cd from them not too long ago and was just wondering what other people's views on the cd was. as good as old offspring? worse? better? what do you think?

Submitted by shndwn4life on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shndwn4life

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 22:30

man if you liked the americana album you should give their greatest hits a listen, they've got a lot of good songs and their new cd's pretty good, to me the song's aren't as good as keep 'em seperated and the kids aren't alright but it's still pretty good, definately worth a listen

Americana was AWESOME!!!

I like The Offspring. :) I've heard their new single but not the new album. I'm not like a hardcore fan or anything but I think they're pretty good.

yeah the offspring are sweet! i'm not a hard core fan but i like some of their old stuff and they're new album is good! really diggin the new single "you're gonna go far kid". i think they're gettin better and better

i don't have any of their cd's yet but i am working on that lol. anyways i was a fan before their new stuff came out, anyways they are pretty awesome!

dalamar_2

Thu, 01/08/2009 - 13:42

*waves*

sirscootscoot

Mon, 01/19/2009 - 06:34

For me Americana will always be their best...I am fairly fond of You're Gonna Go Far, Kid tho

I picked up the new cd from them not too long ago and was just wondering what other people's views on the cd was. as good as old offspring? worse? better? what do you think?

comments

For me Americana will always be their best...I am fairly fond of You're Gonna Go Far, Kid tho

*waves*

i don't have any of their cd's yet but i am working on that lol. anyways i was a fan before their new stuff came out, anyways they are pretty awesome!

yeah the offspring are sweet! i'm not a hard core fan but i like some of their old stuff and they're new album is good! really diggin the new single "you're gonna go far kid". i think they're gettin better and better

I like The Offspring. :) I've heard their new single but not the new album. I'm not like a hardcore fan or anything but I think they're pretty good.

Americana was AWESOME!!!

man if you liked the americana album you should give their greatest hits a listen, they've got a lot of good songs and their new cd's pretty good, to me the song's aren't as good as keep 'em seperated and the kids aren't alright but it's still pretty good, definately worth a listen