any meet and greets in canada

• any meet and greets in canada
    hawkynut

Just wondered if anyone knows if the band is doing any meet and greets on the tour with nickleback

Submitted by hawkynut on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 12/19/2009 - 10:10

i haven't heard anything yet. usually you get an email letting you know of the presale tickets and on there you can buy the meet and greet tickets. but if not then i would suggest just waiting out by the bus you can get to see them then.

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 12/19/2009 - 10:17

yeah depending on what's going on but usually yeah they out there. even if only to say hi. but usually they hang out for a bit and sign autographs and take pics with you. after the houston show when i saw them back in october zach came out first and hung out signed some stuff for me and took some pics and we just chatted for a bit. barry came out too and just hung out with us. eric didn't come out cuz he was with his wife and brent went straight to the bus only because he had the flu and after the show he went straight back into the bus to rest. but usually they hang out a bit with the fans.

Thats awesome.I'm doing the meet and greet in rochester.and then i have tickets for london and toronto on the nickleback tour.And i'm taking my kids so the can meet the band there at the bus.Do u know if they ever sign before the show?I dont imagine they will have any meet and greets on the nickleback tour

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/20/2009 - 11:09

uh that i know of yeah they do. usually the meet and greets are before the show. but if you happen to see them outside the venue or inside the actual concert room just say hi and ask nicely im sure they'll be willing to sign something for you and maybe even take a pic. i mean considering that they aren't rushing some where or anything like that. there might be meet and greets on the nickleback tour. when i got my meet and greet tickets the first time it was during the stimulate this tour and staind was the headliner. shinedown still had a meet and greet. i only paid for the SD meet and greet but the security at the venue was nice enough to let me stay for the staind meet and greet as well. it was pretty cool. and once we were out at the concert room waiting for the first band to go on, my wife spotted zach walking around he was hanging out with ryan eric's guitar tech so i went over and asked him if he would take a pic with me and my wife and he said sure. i was very happy my wife spotted him he is such a cool dude. i didn't ask him for to sign anything at that point cuz i had already gotten my stuff signed during the M&G but i'm sure he would have they are all very friendly and love meeting fans. good luck and i hope the kids get to meet the guys.

dalamar_2

Sun, 01/17/2010 - 14:25

Yeah, no M&G's here... I bought 400$ of NB tickets for a band I don't even want to see...

And the Answer I got from SD nation was: Check further announcements for M&G's.

That pissed me off, somehow.

Just wondered if anyone knows if the band is doing any meet and greets on the tour with nickleback

comments

Yeah, no M&G's here... I bought 400$ of NB tickets for a band I don't even want to see...

And the Answer I got from SD nation was: Check further announcements for M&G's.

That pissed me off, somehow.

uh that i know of yeah they do. usually the meet and greets are before the show. but if you happen to see them outside the venue or inside the actual concert room just say hi and ask nicely im sure they'll be willing to sign something for you and maybe even take a pic. i mean considering that they aren't rushing some where or anything like that. there might be meet and greets on the nickleback tour. when i got my meet and greet tickets the first time it was during the stimulate this tour and staind was the headliner. shinedown still had a meet and greet. i only paid for the SD meet and greet but the security at the venue was nice enough to let me stay for the staind meet and greet as well. it was pretty cool. and once we were out at the concert room waiting for the first band to go on, my wife spotted zach walking around he was hanging out with ryan eric's guitar tech so i went over and asked him if he would take a pic with me and my wife and he said sure. i was very happy my wife spotted him he is such a cool dude. i didn't ask him for to sign anything at that point cuz i had already gotten my stuff signed during the M&G but i'm sure he would have they are all very friendly and love meeting fans. good luck and i hope the kids get to meet the guys.

sweet

Thats awesome.I'm doing the meet and greet in rochester.and then i have tickets for london and toronto on the nickleback tour.And i'm taking my kids so the can meet the band there at the bus.Do u know if they ever sign before the show?I dont imagine they will have any meet and greets on the nickleback tour

yeah depending on what's going on but usually yeah they out there. even if only to say hi. but usually they hang out for a bit and sign autographs and take pics with you. after the houston show when i saw them back in october zach came out first and hung out signed some stuff for me and took some pics and we just chatted for a bit. barry came out too and just hung out with us. eric didn't come out cuz he was with his wife and brent went straight to the bus only because he had the flu and after the show he went straight back into the bus to rest. but usually they hang out a bit with the fans.

are the good at the bus

Do the usually hang out and talk to people after the show?

i haven't heard anything yet. usually you get an email letting you know of the presale tickets and on there you can buy the meet and greet tickets. but if not then i would suggest just waiting out by the bus you can get to see them then.