Another soundtrack?

• Another soundtrack?
    ARomaine

Hi all,

Listening to the radio this morning, the DJ announced that besides the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack, SD agreed to do another soundtrack, this one being the title track to some movie which will be released in Aug. I came to the site trying to find more information, but I haven't seen anything. Have any of you guys heard anything?

Thx!

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crazyquinn03

Wed, 02/03/2010 - 20:55

"The Expendables" is the title of the movie n it has sylvester stalone, randy cotoure (for u UFC fans out there), Stone cold steve austin, jason statham, steven segal, ummmm there is honestly like 4 or 5 other badass guys in it that i cant think of right now but theyre big names. my older bro knows soo much about this movie so he told me everything. it is gunna be a sick nasty song for this movie!

Awesome, thanks for the replies. Can't wait to hear the songs!

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/03/2010 - 22:00

Another masterpiece in the works from Hollywood...

Thank goodness there's gonna be some SD music in it, given the intellectual level...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 02/04/2010 - 16:37

i'm happy for them to be able to get the gig for this movie. sounds like it should be awesome.

[quote="dalamar"]Another masterpiece in the works from Hollywood...

Thank goodness there's gonna be some SD music in it, given the intellectual level...[/quote]

Hehe yeah it's the only reason, i might watch it :)

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 02/05/2010 - 12:50

Is it a new song or are they just giving them an already made song like Sound of Madness or Cry For Help? The interview with Barry doesn't really give the impression that they are making a new song for this movie.

By the way, this movie looks like it will be awesomely awful, hence why I must see it. Look at the cast! It's got to be good (bad)!

Hi all,

Listening to the radio this morning, the DJ announced that besides the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack, SD agreed to do another soundtrack, this one being the title track to some movie which will be released in Aug. I came to the site trying to find more information, but I haven't seen anything. Have any of you guys heard anything?

Thx!

comments

Is it a new song or are they just giving them an already made song like Sound of Madness or Cry For Help? The interview with Barry doesn't really give the impression that they are making a new song for this movie.

By the way, this movie looks like it will be awesomely awful, hence why I must see it. Look at the cast! It's got to be good (bad)!

[quote="dalamar"]Another masterpiece in the works from Hollywood...

Thank goodness there's gonna be some SD music in it, given the intellectual level...[/quote]

Hehe yeah it's the only reason, i might watch it :)

i'm happy for them to be able to get the gig for this movie. sounds like it should be awesome.

Another masterpiece in the works from Hollywood...

Thank goodness there's gonna be some SD music in it, given the intellectual level...

Awesome, thanks for the replies. Can't wait to hear the songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDu2v4h7gsY

heres the trailer. jet li and other guys u can see in it.

"The Expendables" is the title of the movie n it has sylvester stalone, randy cotoure (for u UFC fans out there), Stone cold steve austin, jason statham, steven segal, ummmm there is honestly like 4 or 5 other badass guys in it that i cant think of right now but theyre big names. my older bro knows soo much about this movie so he told me everything. it is gunna be a sick nasty song for this movie!