Another fun survey.....Favorite song lines..very tough.

• Another fun survey.....Favorite song lines..very tough.
    tesser10

1. I don't care where we go, I don't care what what we do, I don't care pretty baby, just take me with you.-Prince-Take Me With You

2. I would not leave you, in times of trouble, we never could have come this far, I took the good times, I'll take the bad times, I'll take you just the way you are.- Billy Joel-Just the Way You Are

3. Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.- Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven

4. Tonight our bed is cold, I'm lost in the darkness of our love, God have mercy on the man, who doubts what he's sure of.- Bruce Springsteen- Brilliant Disguise

5.When you've got no hope, you've given up, it's outta your hands, I wish that I could show you how to understand, Even when your eyes deceive, Oh yeah, all you gotta go is believe.-Kenny Wayne Sheppard-Believe

6. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.-Rush- Freewill

7. When the lights, go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bay, I wanna be there, in my city,ooh,ooh, ooh. Journey-Lights

8. You can pump your iron,shine your shoes, and wear your hair just right,you go down out on cruisin street cause you wanna score tonight, and you really wanna show your scars, forget all about that macho shit, and learn how to play guitar!-John Cougar Mellencamp-Play Guitar

9. In the starlight, you look so bright you eclipsed the moon.- Shinedown- Lady So Divine

10. Before the day I met you, life was so unkind, you're the key to my piece if mind, cause you make me feel, you make me feel, you make me feel like a natural woman-Carole King- A Natural Woman

11. Have I told you lately that I love you, Have I told you there's no one else above you, fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness, ease my trouble that's what you do.-Van Morrison- Have I Told you Lately

12. Unforgettable, that's what you are, unforgettable, though near or far, that's why darling, it's incredible, that someone so unforgettable, thinks that I am unforgettable too.. - Nat King Cole- Unforgettable

13. Cast in this unlikely role, ill-equipped to act, with insufficient tact, One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact.- Rush- Limelight

14. I don't need no one to tell me about Heaven, I look at my daughter and I believe. I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth, I look at the sunset and I perceive.- LIVE- Heaven

15. Have you made a choice to hear your voice? Or hold on to what they said, now shine, here's your moment to shine.-Daughtry- There and Back Again(written with Brent Smith from Shinedown)

16. I don't want to live, to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made, Cuz I feel like I'm breaking inside. Shinedown -Breaking Inside

17. Outta touch most the time, got a lot of things on my mind kickin down, where to start it's the hardest thing oh....grow it long, shave it off..life is hard, never soft, I need a change I need it quick,,before it makes me sick..that's what's on my mind....Van Halen-Feelin'

18. We're running with the shadows of the night, so baby take my hand we'll be alright..surrender all your dreams to me tonight..they'll come true in the end...Pat Benatar-Shadows of the Night

19. Saying I love you, is not the words I want to hear from you..it's not that I want you not to say it, but if you only knew..how easy it would be to show me how you feel~ Extreme- More Than Words

20. I hear the echo of a promise I made..when you're strong you can stand on your own..those words grow distant as I look at your face..no I don't want to go it alone. Kiss- Forever

Submitted by tesser10 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

1. I don't care where we go, I don't care what what we do, I don't care pretty baby, just take me with you.-Prince-Take Me With You

2. I would not leave you, in times of trouble, we never could have come this far, I took the good times, I'll take the bad times, I'll take you just the way you are.- Billy Joel-Just the Way You Are

3. Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.- Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven

4. Tonight our bed is cold, I'm lost in the darkness of our love, God have mercy on the man, who doubts what he's sure of.- Bruce Springsteen- Brilliant Disguise

5.When you've got no hope, you've given up, it's outta your hands, I wish that I could show you how to understand, Even when your eyes deceive, Oh yeah, all you gotta go is believe.-Kenny Wayne Sheppard-Believe

6. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.-Rush- Freewill

7. When the lights, go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bay, I wanna be there, in my city,ooh,ooh, ooh. Journey-Lights

8. You can pump your iron,shine your shoes, and wear your hair just right,you go down out on cruisin street cause you wanna score tonight, and you really wanna show your scars, forget all about that macho shit, and learn how to play guitar!-John Cougar Mellencamp-Play Guitar

9. In the starlight, you look so bright you eclipsed the moon.- Shinedown- Lady So Divine

10. Before the day I met you, life was so unkind, you're the key to my piece if mind, cause you make me feel, you make me feel, you make me feel like a natural woman-Carole King- A Natural Woman

11. Have I told you lately that I love you, Have I told you there's no one else above you, fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness, ease my trouble that's what you do.-Van Morrison- Have I Told you Lately

12. Unforgettable, that's what you are, unforgettable, though near or far, that's why darling, it's incredible, that someone so unforgettable, thinks that I am unforgettable too.. - Nat King Cole- Unforgettable

13. Cast in this unlikely role, ill-equipped to act, with insufficient tact, One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact.- Rush- Limelight

14. I don't need no one to tell me about Heaven, I look at my daughter and I believe. I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth, I look at the sunset and I perceive.- LIVE- Heaven

15. Have you made a choice to hear your voice? Or hold on to what they said, now shine, here's your moment to shine.-Daughtry- There and Back Again(written with Brent Smith from Shinedown)

16. I don't want to live, to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made, Cuz I feel like I'm breaking inside. Shinedown -Breaking Inside

17. Outta touch most the time, got a lot of things on my mind kickin down, where to start it's the hardest thing oh....grow it long, shave it off..life is hard, never soft, I need a change I need it quick,,before it makes me sick..that's what's on my mind....Van Halen-Feelin'

18. We're running with the shadows of the night, so baby take my hand we'll be alright..surrender all your dreams to me tonight..they'll come true in the end...Pat Benatar-Shadows of the Night

19. Saying I love you, is not the words I want to hear from you..it's not that I want you not to say it, but if you only knew..how easy it would be to show me how you feel~ Extreme- More Than Words

20. I hear the echo of a promise I made..when you're strong you can stand on your own..those words grow distant as I look at your face..no I don't want to go it alone. Kiss- Forever

comments