From an angry fan

• From an angry fan
    stacien

Does anyone else love shinedown but hate the people that work for them? My brother and I won the meet and greet for the may 23rd show in indiana and out email said to arrive no later than 6:15. We arrived on time and after asking 20 different people if they knew where we were all supposed to meet up (no one knew anything about a meet and greet) we found out that it was already over. It was at 4:15 even though our email said 6:15. I ran into shinedown's tour manager (i think) and he said shinedown nation made a mistake. He said he was going to find out what he could do. He never came back. I ran into him again later and asked him what happened and he basically said oh well too bad for you guys. I'm so pissed off at shinedown nation for putting the wrong time on the email. I still had a good time at the show despite all of this. I met jared from saving abel who is very cool by the way. Halestorm is always awesome and of course shinedown rocked!!! Disturbed's vocals weren't that great. So has anyone else had a similar experience or just angry at shinedown nation? Let me know.

Submitted by stacien on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I am definitely not renewing my membership on this site next year. The only thing about this site that is good is the forums, which WE create topics to discuss.

We were part of the meet greet also in Indiana and we were at the box office as instructed by Shinedown Nation but we waited from 5:45 - 7:00 along with 6 other meet and greeters. Around 7 after missing Saving Abel we had to have the box office call the manager and were told there was a screw up on the time but to be at the Captain Morgan stand AFTER Shinedown's show and would have the meet and greet then. I'm sorry that you missed them and it was very screwed up but the band did make time for us after the show.
If this was in fact a Shinedown Nation screw up, it doesn't represent the band very well. All of the meet and greeters are STILL waiting on our SD NATION package that we all paid pretty good money for.
I hope to be part of another meet and greet and hope the next one goes better than this one.

manofmonocles

Mon, 05/25/2009 - 10:16

[quote="stacien"]Does anyone else love shinedown but hate the people that work for them? My brother and I won the meet and greet for the may 23rd show in indiana and out email said to arrive no later than 6:15. We arrived on time and after asking 20 different people if they knew where we were all supposed to meet up (no one knew anything about a meet and greet) we found out that it was already over. It was at 4:15 even though our email said 6:15. I ran into shinedown's tour manager (i think) and he said shinedown nation made a mistake. He said he was going to find out what he could do. He never came back. I ran into him again later and asked him what happened and he basically said oh well too bad for you guys. I'm so pissed off at shinedown nation for putting the wrong time on the email. I still had a good time at the show despite all of this. I met jared from saving abel who is very cool by the way. Halestorm is always awesome and of course shinedown rocked!!! Disturbed's vocals weren't that great. So has anyone else had a similar experience or just angry at shinedown nation? Let me know.[/quote]
Not to mention we drove six hours and paid $75 to stand by a gate for two hours waiting for a guy that wasn't coming back. If he did bring people back after Shinedown, I wonder why he told my sister that it was too bad for us? That's low.

maybe he thought we didn't deserve to meet them again since we met them the night before in cleveland. that bastard. cleveland rocks! did any one else see them at ribfest? i thought it was a really good show.

manofmonocles

Mon, 05/25/2009 - 20:46

[quote="stacien"]maybe he thought we didn't deserve to meet them again since we met them the night before in cleveland. that bastard. cleveland rocks! did any one else see them at ribfest? i thought it was a really good show.[/quote]
Those ribs were delicious!!!

I am really sorry that that happened to you. Totally uncalled for.

I had a brief taste of it at the 3/5 Penn's Peak show, where they wouldn't let us use our own cameras at the meet and greet. Some lady from Atlantic made it into a whole big thing where she would take everyone's email, then email you the pix.

Then of course, I get the pic and it's crappy low-res, and slightly blurred besides.

But hell, at least I got in to the m&g, so you have every right to be soured.

Just don't take it out on the band, you know they wouldn't knowingly screw fans like that. It's just crappy management.

I hope they make it up to you somehow.

RobertHarnish

Fri, 10/13/2023 - 07:44

Need to be a skilled writer to create a good article. And because I'm not very good at this, I'd rather get assistance. Nowadays, there are so many writing services that it is best to personally research them before placing an order for a paper. I first looked at the comments made by the pupils who had used it. I weigh all the benefits and drawbacks before selecting ghostwriter services https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ I received excellent assistance in this manner, and I'm quite happy with the outcome.

Guten Tag! Ich möchte allen Studierenden einen so unglaublichen Service wie online klausur ghostwriter https://klausuren-klaus.de/ bieten. Eines Tages half er mir, meine Prüfungen zu bestehen, und von diesem Tag an hatte ich keine Angst mehr, sie abzulegen. Um ehrlich zu sein, habe ich sogar aufgehört, auf Schlaf zu verzichten, als ich nachts ständig wach saß und mich auf sie vorbereitete. Jetzt kann ich professionelle Hilfe in Anspruch nehmen und sicher sein, dass alle Tests bestanden werden.

Does anyone else love shinedown but hate the people that work for them? My brother and I won the meet and greet for the may 23rd show in indiana and out email said to arrive no later than 6:15. We arrived on time and after asking 20 different people if they knew where we were all supposed to meet up (no one knew anything about a meet and greet) we found out that it was already over. It was at 4:15 even though our email said 6:15. I ran into shinedown's tour manager (i think) and he said shinedown nation made a mistake. He said he was going to find out what he could do. He never came back. I ran into him again later and asked him what happened and he basically said oh well too bad for you guys. I'm so pissed off at shinedown nation for putting the wrong time on the email. I still had a good time at the show despite all of this. I met jared from saving abel who is very cool by the way. Halestorm is always awesome and of course shinedown rocked!!! Disturbed's vocals weren't that great. So has anyone else had a similar experience or just angry at shinedown nation? Let me know.

comments

Guten Tag! Ich möchte allen…

Guten Tag! Ich möchte allen Studierenden einen so unglaublichen Service wie online klausur ghostwriter https://klausuren-klaus.de/ bieten. Eines Tages half er mir, meine Prüfungen zu bestehen, und von diesem Tag an hatte ich keine Angst mehr, sie abzulegen. Um ehrlich zu sein, habe ich sogar aufgehört, auf Schlaf zu verzichten, als ich nachts ständig wach saß und mich auf sie vorbereitete. Jetzt kann ich professionelle Hilfe in Anspruch nehmen und sicher sein, dass alle Tests bestanden werden.

I had a similar issue now

Need to be a skilled writer to create a good article. And because I'm not very good at this, I'd rather get assistance. Nowadays, there are so many writing services that it is best to personally research them before placing an order for a paper. I first looked at the comments made by the pupils who had used it. I weigh all the benefits and drawbacks before selecting ghostwriter services https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ I received excellent assistance in this manner, and I'm quite happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your…

Thank you for sharing your story!

I am really sorry that that happened to you. Totally uncalled for.

I had a brief taste of it at the 3/5 Penn's Peak show, where they wouldn't let us use our own cameras at the meet and greet. Some lady from Atlantic made it into a whole big thing where she would take everyone's email, then email you the pix.

Then of course, I get the pic and it's crappy low-res, and slightly blurred besides.

But hell, at least I got in to the m&g, so you have every right to be soured.

Just don't take it out on the band, you know they wouldn't knowingly screw fans like that. It's just crappy management.

I hope they make it up to you somehow.

[quote="stacien"]maybe he thought we didn't deserve to meet them again since we met them the night before in cleveland. that bastard. cleveland rocks! did any one else see them at ribfest? i thought it was a really good show.[/quote]
Those ribs were delicious!!!

maybe he thought we didn't deserve to meet them again since we met them the night before in cleveland. that bastard. cleveland rocks! did any one else see them at ribfest? i thought it was a really good show.

Re: From an angry fan

[quote="stacien"]Does anyone else love shinedown but hate the people that work for them? My brother and I won the meet and greet for the may 23rd show in indiana and out email said to arrive no later than 6:15. We arrived on time and after asking 20 different people if they knew where we were all supposed to meet up (no one knew anything about a meet and greet) we found out that it was already over. It was at 4:15 even though our email said 6:15. I ran into shinedown's tour manager (i think) and he said shinedown nation made a mistake. He said he was going to find out what he could do. He never came back. I ran into him again later and asked him what happened and he basically said oh well too bad for you guys. I'm so pissed off at shinedown nation for putting the wrong time on the email. I still had a good time at the show despite all of this. I met jared from saving abel who is very cool by the way. Halestorm is always awesome and of course shinedown rocked!!! Disturbed's vocals weren't that great. So has anyone else had a similar experience or just angry at shinedown nation? Let me know.[/quote]
Not to mention we drove six hours and paid $75 to stand by a gate for two hours waiting for a guy that wasn't coming back. If he did bring people back after Shinedown, I wonder why he told my sister that it was too bad for us? That's low.

Meet and Greet

We were part of the meet greet also in Indiana and we were at the box office as instructed by Shinedown Nation but we waited from 5:45 - 7:00 along with 6 other meet and greeters. Around 7 after missing Saving Abel we had to have the box office call the manager and were told there was a screw up on the time but to be at the Captain Morgan stand AFTER Shinedown's show and would have the meet and greet then. I'm sorry that you missed them and it was very screwed up but the band did make time for us after the show.
If this was in fact a Shinedown Nation screw up, it doesn't represent the band very well. All of the meet and greeters are STILL waiting on our SD NATION package that we all paid pretty good money for.
I hope to be part of another meet and greet and hope the next one goes better than this one.

I am definitely not renewing my membership on this site next year. The only thing about this site that is good is the forums, which WE create topics to discuss.