Anger Problems..

• Anger Problems..
    Well I Got A Candle.

does anyone else here have anger problems?

i get angry, not at people or anything just when i cant do shit, or something doesnt work etc?

anyone else?

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/10/2008 - 23:34

[quote="welligotacandle"]does anyone else here have anger problems?

i get angry, not at people or anything just when i cant do shit, or something doesnt work etc?

anyone else?[/quote]

hahahaha..yeah I do...lol

Well I Got A Candle.

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 01:51

honestly the older i get it seems the more pissed i get at shit, i think its because im a type of person who always needs to do something how it should be done. i dont know, just lately ive been getting mad from stupid shit, maybe its because of things around me happening, and its affecting?

idk.. haha
sorry had to vent somewhere!
and you guys are like friends..

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 12:02

Feel free to vent whenever you feel like. It always helps the soul to get off your chest what is bothering you.

Ditto to Miss Lisa....If I am upset it truly helps to share.

Take a bite off of what Nikki Sixx does...keep a diary.

:)

Well I Got A Candle.

Mon, 08/11/2008 - 13:22

haha kurt cobain is a tool..

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/12/2008 - 00:15

[quote="welligotacandle"]haha kurt cobain is a tool..[/quote]

hahahahaha

anyone else?[/quote]

Nah, I don't get angry anymore. Being that I'm close to 40 years young, I tend to think things through. Getting angry is such a waste of energy. Plus, I need all the energy I can get raising my 7 and 6 year old daughters.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. My email is aywilson@comcast.net. If you want my cell, PM me and I'll cll you on my dime. K? And that goes for anyone here. I'm always just a call away...

Alvin

does anyone else here have anger problems?

anyone else?

comments

Re: Anger Problems..

anyone else?[/quote]

Nah, I don't get angry anymore. Being that I'm close to 40 years young, I tend to think things through. Getting angry is such a waste of energy. Plus, I need all the energy I can get raising my 7 and 6 year old daughters.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. My email is aywilson@comcast.net. If you want my cell, PM me and I'll cll you on my dime. K? And that goes for anyone here. I'm always just a call away...

Alvin

[quote="welligotacandle"]haha kurt cobain is a tool..[/quote]

hahahahaha

haha kurt cobain is a tool..

Ditto to Miss Lisa....If I am upset it truly helps to share.

Take a bite off of what Nikki Sixx does...keep a diary.

:)

Feel free to vent whenever you feel like. It always helps the soul to get off your chest what is bothering you.

honestly the older i get it seems the more pissed i get at shit, i think its because im a type of person who always needs to do something how it should be done. i dont know, just lately ive been getting mad from stupid shit, maybe its because of things around me happening, and its affecting?

idk.. haha
sorry had to vent somewhere!
and you guys are like friends..

Re: Anger Problems..

anyone else?[/quote]

hahahaha..yeah I do...lol