Amazing, unexpected time with Zach!

• Amazing, unexpected time with Zach!
    EDodgeCayman

So, this was like over a month ago but I just got this membership.

This was at the detroit show. Anyways, there I was, sitting up in the balcony. I decided to check my twitter and facebook before skillet came on, and zach posted a new picture on twitter and it was from where him and Bethany were sitting in the balcony, I started freaking out and grabbed my friend and we used the pic to find him! We talked to him for a couple minutes as he signed our sweatshirts. I was speachless and crying and like, hyper ventilating :oops: . I wanted to take a pic with him but I didnt want to blow his cover. But I recently asked him if he remembred me and he said he did, so WIN!! :D

Submitted by EDodgeCayman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/29/2010 - 10:19

hey that is awesome. i'm glad you got to meet him and just talk with him for a few minutes he is a really interesting person and nice to talk to. i remember him tweeting that pic of him and bethany up on the balcony he usually likes to walk around before Sd performs lol. I don't think you would have blown his cover if you'd asked for a pic. When my wife spotted him and Ryan (eric's bass tech) back in august they were hanging out side stage and just walking around. I went up and talked to him for a bit and then asked if we could take a pic with him he was really nice about it and let us take a pic with him.

EDodgeCayman

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 15:07

Zach looked like he was trying to hide and he brought his finger up to his lips, like he was trying shoosh me and my friend so i got the idea that we had to be quiet about it. lol
oh well! Im going to see the, next week again so maybe i will get a picture then.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 21:33

That's awesome goodluck next week. Hope you can find him again lol.

EDodgeCayman

Fri, 04/02/2010 - 09:28

Hahah yea. he had a hat on and his hood on and was slouching down in his chair :p
But I knew that face anywhere! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/02/2010 - 09:40

to the diehard fan these guys can never hide lol. my wife spotted him walking through the crowd once at a show. she knew it was him because of his walk lol and she had only met him maybe half an hour before the show at the M&G.

So, this was like over a month ago but I just got this membership.

This was at the detroit show. Anyways, there I was, sitting up in the balcony. I decided to check my twitter and facebook before skillet came on, and zach posted a new picture on twitter and it was from where him and Bethany were sitting in the balcony, I started freaking out and grabbed my friend and we used the pic to find him! We talked to him for a couple minutes as he signed our sweatshirts. I was speachless and crying and like, hyper ventilating :oops: . I wanted to take a pic with him but I didnt want to blow his cover. But I recently asked him if he remembred me and he said he did, so WIN!! :D

comments

to the diehard fan these guys can never hide lol. my wife spotted him walking through the crowd once at a show. she knew it was him because of his walk lol and she had only met him maybe half an hour before the show at the M&G.

Hahah yea. he had a hat on and his hood on and was slouching down in his chair :p
But I knew that face anywhere! :D

That's awesome goodluck next week. Hope you can find him again lol.

Zach looked like he was trying to hide and he brought his finger up to his lips, like he was trying shoosh me and my friend so i got the idea that we had to be quiet about it. lol
oh well! Im going to see the, next week again so maybe i will get a picture then.

hey that is awesome. i'm glad you got to meet him and just talk with him for a few minutes he is a really interesting person and nice to talk to. i remember him tweeting that pic of him and bethany up on the balcony he usually likes to walk around before Sd performs lol. I don't think you would have blown his cover if you'd asked for a pic. When my wife spotted him and Ryan (eric's bass tech) back in august they were hanging out side stage and just walking around. I went up and talked to him for a bit and then asked if we could take a pic with him he was really nice about it and let us take a pic with him.