AMA's

• AMA's
    crazyquinn03

who watched the AMA's last night? and who saw the camera zoom in on eric when the black eyed peas were performing?? lol it was funny, he was dancin...kinda

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 00:57

i saw it too!

destiny453

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 12:12

I couldn't watch it :(

I got so bored with it I quit watching! Is there a recap anywhere that anyone know's of? I would love to see that.

destiny453

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 12:21

Well since I am in another country it was only available online at a ridiculous time :lol:

That was funny. I saw them. Don't you all love that the America-hating- band won an American Music Award?!?!?!?

I had to tune out when the Black Eyed Peas started...the cheese factor got to "Limberger" if ya know what I mean? B.E.P.= HURL!!!!! :x

starsareforme

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 21:53

[color=indigo]We had it on mute by the time they came on and I was shutting the computer down so we could head to bed. My husband spotted Eric and told me to hurry up & turn around so I could see it. Thankfully we have DVR so I got to see it to. I could see a little bit of Zach too.

Where were Brent & Barry? :( [/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/25/2009 - 09:23

i didn't get to see it. i left the house during the black eyed peas performance. i lost interest really quick after i heard "green day". so i stopped watchin.

who watched the AMA's last night? and who saw the camera zoom in on eric when the black eyed peas were performing?? lol it was funny, he was dancin...kinda

comments

i didn't get to see it. i left the house during the black eyed peas performance. i lost interest really quick after i heard "green day". so i stopped watchin.

[color=indigo]We had it on mute by the time they came on and I was shutting the computer down so we could head to bed. My husband spotted Eric and told me to hurry up & turn around so I could see it. Thankfully we have DVR so I got to see it to. I could see a little bit of Zach too.

Where were Brent & Barry? :( [/color]

I had to tune out when the Black Eyed Peas started...the cheese factor got to "Limberger" if ya know what I mean? B.E.P.= HURL!!!!! :x

That was funny. I saw them. Don't you all love that the America-hating- band won an American Music Award?!?!?!?

Well since I am in another country it was only available online at a ridiculous time :lol:

I got so bored with it I quit watching! Is there a recap anywhere that anyone know's of? I would love to see that.

I couldn't watch it :(

i saw it too!