Amaryllis Early Release

• Amaryllis Early Release
    crazyquinn05

for anyone that is able to listen to the album a week early due to buying the VIP tix, if its possible, try to post the songs on here (i am buying the album the second its out and im sure everyone on here is) thought i should ask. thanks everyone! so pumped!

Submitted by crazyquinn05 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Helldevil

Wed, 03/07/2012 - 17:32

Of course it is hard to wait, but I think waiting is better. Because I personally want to listen to it in its entirety, have the leaflet of the album and experience everything as a whole. If I would have seen them in Europe my original plan was to wait and don't listen to any song until the album comes out ;)

crazyquinn05

Tue, 03/13/2012 - 23:31

[quote="clairguitar9"]or if you make an Australian iTunes account you'll also be able to get it on the 23rd... and the 23rd Australian time is like the 22nd US time... anyway... just a thought :)[/quote]

how do i make that account!?

Thats actually quite interesting and useful to know.....when the iTunes session came out it was only in the U.S. initially....had to pay someone to buy it for me then they emailed me each song individually.

I've pre-ordered the album from the official site so should at least be able to stream it from this Sunday I think it is....also got it ordered on Amazon so I'll have a physical copy when it is released :D

Toatlly agree....have 3 copies of SOM, 2 of U&T and 2 of LAW, plus vinyl of the first 2.

I cant.....will be working all day then out to see Black Stone Cherry in the evening :D

I forgot about SITS...only got the one that, and one of LFTI

Have to say we are kinda blessed in the UK with the amount of bands that come here....think it will be my 10th gig of the year so far.

WOW! how cool that you were a winner....I've got about as much musical talent as a house brick...which is to say none at all haha!

who knows....maybe SD will be here!

Well I know they're here in June to do Download so hoping they do a couple of warm up gigs before it :D

haha.....did they migrate or were they sent there for being naughty boys!

who said crime doesn't pay lmao

sdcomputers

Wed, 03/21/2012 - 02:34

[quote="fireball"]Toatlly agree....have 3 copies of SOM, 2 of U&T and 2 of LAW, plus vinyl of the first 2.[/quote]

I have tooooo many 14 copies of SOM, 5 of U&T and 6 of LAW
plus 2 vinyls of each whoops and 5 stratospheres

:) :) :)

Helldevil

Wed, 03/21/2012 - 11:49

It maybe sounds stupid :roll: ... why?^^

sdcomputers

Wed, 03/21/2012 - 12:40

LOL OK heres the complete list

Sound of Madness
2 Black Fanclub Editions 1 signed
2 US Editions both signed
1 European Edition Signed
UK five crow signed
UK four crow
UK four crow enhanced signed
UK Promo
US Promo
Japanese Promo signed
Japanese Edition signed
3 Black CD DVD Edition signed
1 Black US CD version
Platinum Disc RIAA award
2 x Double vinyl Signed

US and Them
Limited Box edition signed
US Promo Signed
US radio promo signed
US edition signed
Gold Disc RIAA Award
2 2x Double Vinyl signed

Leave a whisper
Advance CD signed
US Promo
US Edition
US Edition with sanford sessions
2 x Double Vinyl signed

Stratosphere
2 x Box Edition signed
2 x Jewel case edition
Walmart edition Acoustic
Walmart edition Electric

also have all the released cd singles

Thought I was a bit obsessive haha

sdcomputers

Thu, 03/22/2012 - 07:17

who says im obsessive LOL

I do have a rather large collection

Full album is now available for purchase on iTunes (USA)

for anyone that is able to listen to the album a week early due to buying the VIP tix, if its possible, try to post the songs on here (i am buying the album the second its out and im sure everyone on here is) thought i should ask. thanks everyone! so pumped!

comments

Full album is now available for purchase on iTunes (USA)

who says im obsessive LOL

I do have a rather large collection

Thought I was a bit obsessive haha

LOL OK heres the complete list

Sound of Madness
2 Black Fanclub Editions 1 signed
2 US Editions both signed
1 European Edition Signed
UK five crow signed
UK four crow
UK four crow enhanced signed
UK Promo
US Promo
Japanese Promo signed
Japanese Edition signed
3 Black CD DVD Edition signed
1 Black US CD version
Platinum Disc RIAA award
2 x Double vinyl Signed

US and Them
Limited Box edition signed
US Promo Signed
US radio promo signed
US edition signed
Gold Disc RIAA Award
2 2x Double Vinyl signed

Leave a whisper
Advance CD signed
US Promo
US Edition
US Edition with sanford sessions
2 x Double Vinyl signed

Stratosphere
2 x Box Edition signed
2 x Jewel case edition
Walmart edition Acoustic
Walmart edition Electric

also have all the released cd singles

It maybe sounds stupid :roll: ... why?^^

[quote="fireball"]Toatlly agree....have 3 copies of SOM, 2 of U&T and 2 of LAW, plus vinyl of the first 2.[/quote]

I have tooooo many 14 copies of SOM, 5 of U&T and 6 of LAW
plus 2 vinyls of each whoops and 5 stratospheres

:) :) :)

who said crime doesn't pay lmao

haha.....did they migrate or were they sent there for being naughty boys!

Well I know they're here in June to do Download so hoping they do a couple of warm up gigs before it :D

who knows....maybe SD will be here!

Have to say we are kinda blessed in the UK with the amount of bands that come here....think it will be my 10th gig of the year so far.

WOW! how cool that you were a winner....I've got about as much musical talent as a house brick...which is to say none at all haha!

I cant.....will be working all day then out to see Black Stone Cherry in the evening :D

I forgot about SITS...only got the one that, and one of LFTI

Toatlly agree....have 3 copies of SOM, 2 of U&T and 2 of LAW, plus vinyl of the first 2.

I've pre-ordered the album from the official site so should at least be able to stream it from this Sunday I think it is....also got it ordered on Amazon so I'll have a physical copy when it is released :D

Thats actually quite interesting and useful to know.....when the iTunes session came out it was only in the U.S. initially....had to pay someone to buy it for me then they emailed me each song individually.

[quote="clairguitar9"]or if you make an Australian iTunes account you'll also be able to get it on the 23rd... and the 23rd Australian time is like the 22nd US time... anyway... just a thought :)[/quote]

how do i make that account!?

Of course it is hard to wait, but I think waiting is better. Because I personally want to listen to it in its entirety, have the leaflet of the album and experience everything as a whole. If I would have seen them in Europe my original plan was to wait and don't listen to any song until the album comes out ;)