Amaryllis Album Lyrics (very interesting)

• Amaryllis Album Lyrics (very interesting)
    crazyquinn05

by now i would assume most of us, if not all of us, listened to the stream on itunes or atleast listened to a few songs, WELL i found something interesting:

**Lyric Spoiler*** i dont want to spoil lyrics if you are waiting to listen next week to the album go back from where you came from if you dont want anything spoiled <3

........................ ANYWAYS, in "Unity" i found something but i need your opinion on it. the first few lyrics after that awesome intro are messin with my brain because ive read that the lyrics are "I found a note with your name....and a picture of us" BUT when randomly listening to it today to me it sounded like he said "I found a Nowhere Kid name....and a picture of us." .... Now if those r the lyrics, that is kinda kool cuz it obviously ties two songs together. that is just something interesting that i wanted to point out, let me know what you think about this. kinda koooooool. (:

Submitted by crazyquinn05 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Speaking of misheard lyrics.......

Can we all agree that "Enemies" has nothing to do with a murdering bear?? That came up in a lyric video from one of the early concert recordings. And made me laugh. A lot.

by now i would assume most of us, if not all of us, listened to the stream on itunes or atleast listened to a few songs, WELL i found something interesting:

**Lyric Spoiler*** i dont want to spoil lyrics if you are waiting to listen next week to the album go back from where you came from if you dont want anything spoiled <3

........................ ANYWAYS, in "Unity" i found something but i need your opinion on it. the first few lyrics after that awesome intro are messin with my brain because ive read that the lyrics are "I found a note with your name....and a picture of us" BUT when randomly listening to it today to me it sounded like he said "I found a Nowhere Kid name....and a picture of us." .... Now if those r the lyrics, that is kinda kool cuz it obviously ties two songs together. that is just something interesting that i wanted to point out, let me know what you think about this. kinda koooooool. (:

comments

Speaking of misheard lyrics.......

Can we all agree that "Enemies" has nothing to do with a murdering bear?? That came up in a lyric video from one of the early concert recordings. And made me laugh. A lot.