Alternate Version of Second Chance

• Alternate Version of Second Chance
    showtime17

I tried posting this on the normal forums, but I didn't really get an answer.

I know this has been brought up before, but does anybody have the alternative version of Second Chance that plays on XM Radio? I have been looking for it FOREVER, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Submitted by showtime17 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 10/21/2009 - 13:43

And the alternate version of If You Only Knew too please.

Okay Allamerican...I'm really gonna get Scottish...Are you implying that these boards are "Abnormal"?
LOL! Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I saw an opportunity to use my new phrase! :lol:

LOl Lori, you crack me up!! :lol:

Thank you Siouxi! It's always nice to have someone validate my insanity!!

showtime17

Wed, 10/21/2009 - 15:42

hahaha I'll try to be more specific in the future.

OOOPS! My bad! I said Allamerican and it was YOU!!! :shock: But that's ok whshinedown...it's all true! This place is truly the Sound of Madness!! Welcome to the crazy! :lol: (I hope you get an answer to your ?)

showtime17

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 15:31

someones gotta help me out. It's my birthday!

NO WAY!!!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!! That is too funny!!

Happy Birthday my friend! :D

You are the one who thinks this Board is "Abnormal"!! I'm curious, why?

showtime17

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 16:06

ohhh I didn't mean that this board was abnormal. I just meant the original board that you don't need to be in the fan club to use. No slight against this board at all. I was just on that before this one came out, so I look at that as the normal board and this as the fan club board.

Happy birthday!

destiny453

Thu, 10/22/2009 - 16:16

Hmmmm LL Scottish?? Abnormal?? :lol:

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 10:18

I was given the impression that if I continued by subscription to SDNation that I would have the ability to buy these alternate versions, and also there would be pie and punch. $45 later, these songs continue to allude me and I have yet to receive my pie and punch. Also, is there any way to get (buy, download) the acoustic tracks of Devour and IYOK on the Media page. I would like to have them.

Funny Allamerican...you missed the Birthday cake we had yesterday for myself and whshinedown's Birthday! :)

Destiny...I can't believe I have to explain this to you, you need to catch up on your reading. Remember the other day when you said that the Scottish way to get angry was to cuss, go off etc? Well...I took that as a new phrase "getting Scottish" means getting pissed off!! not abnormal! Duh!! :lol:

almost like "going Postal"!!

destiny453

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 05:36

Oh duh...i get it! :lol: Sometimes my brain don't work so good! :( lol

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 12:02

that's okay happens to the best of us.

Does it? :?

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 10/25/2009 - 14:47

yeah i'll admit it.

d_eicholz

Sat, 10/31/2009 - 15:18

[quote="allamericandan1"]I was given the impression that if I continued by subscription to SDNation that I would have the ability to buy these alternate versions, and also there would be pie and punch. $45 later, these songs continue to allude me and I have yet to receive my pie and punch. Also, is there any way to get (buy, download) the acoustic tracks of Devour and IYOK on the Media page. I would like to have them.[/quote]

hey, think i got those acoustic tracks. i actually have a bunch of different ones. we were all swapping wat we had some time ago here on the boards. wats ur email? i'll send u some

AllAmericanDan1

Sat, 10/31/2009 - 20:36

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="allamericandan1"]I was given the impression that if I continued by subscription to SDNation that I would have the ability to buy these alternate versions, and also there would be pie and punch. $45 later, these songs continue to allude me and I have yet to receive my pie and punch. Also, is there any way to get (buy, download) the acoustic tracks of Devour and IYOK on the Media page. I would like to have them.[/quote]

hey, think i got those acoustic tracks. i actually have a bunch of different ones. we were all swapping wat we had some time ago here on the boards. wats ur email? i'll send u some[/quote]

I have them, but the quality is pretty blowful since I got them off YouTube. If yours' are any better. I'll PM ya.

destiny453

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 14:25

Ooohhh I like your thinking ;)

Me too!!! :D

AllAmericanDan1

Sun, 11/01/2009 - 18:41

Yeah and to get our punch and pie too!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/02/2009 - 09:14

oh and some cookies. i would definately like some cookies too.

[quote="raymond"]I'd also like those alternate versions. I've not even heard them on the radio, just in passing on message boards.

We should start a petition to get SD Nation to post them up in the media section for us. :)[/quote]I love it! Raymond is just back and already moving mountains!!! :wink:

destiny453

Mon, 11/02/2009 - 13:16

Yeah i am with junkie i want the cookies :)

I tried posting this on the normal forums, but I didn't really get an answer.

I know this has been brought up before, but does anybody have the alternative version of Second Chance that plays on XM Radio? I have been looking for it FOREVER, but I cannot find it anywhere.

comments

Yeah i am with junkie i want the cookies :)

[quote="raymond"]I'd also like those alternate versions. I've not even heard them on the radio, just in passing on message boards.

We should start a petition to get SD Nation to post them up in the media section for us. :)[/quote]I love it! Raymond is just back and already moving mountains!!! :wink:

oh and some cookies. i would definately like some cookies too.

Yeah and to get our punch and pie too!

Me too!!! :D

Ooohhh I like your thinking ;)

[quote="d_eicholz"][quote="allamericandan1"]I was given the impression that if I continued by subscription to SDNation that I would have the ability to buy these alternate versions, and also there would be pie and punch. $45 later, these songs continue to allude me and I have yet to receive my pie and punch. Also, is there any way to get (buy, download) the acoustic tracks of Devour and IYOK on the Media page. I would like to have them.[/quote]

hey, think i got those acoustic tracks. i actually have a bunch of different ones. we were all swapping wat we had some time ago here on the boards. wats ur email? i'll send u some[/quote]

I have them, but the quality is pretty blowful since I got them off YouTube. If yours' are any better. I'll PM ya.

[quote="allamericandan1"]I was given the impression that if I continued by subscription to SDNation that I would have the ability to buy these alternate versions, and also there would be pie and punch. $45 later, these songs continue to allude me and I have yet to receive my pie and punch. Also, is there any way to get (buy, download) the acoustic tracks of Devour and IYOK on the Media page. I would like to have them.[/quote]

hey, think i got those acoustic tracks. i actually have a bunch of different ones. we were all swapping wat we had some time ago here on the boards. wats ur email? i'll send u some

yeah i'll admit it.

Does it? :?

that's okay happens to the best of us.

Oh duh...i get it! :lol: Sometimes my brain don't work so good! :( lol

Funny Allamerican...you missed the Birthday cake we had yesterday for myself and whshinedown's Birthday! :)

Destiny...I can't believe I have to explain this to you, you need to catch up on your reading. Remember the other day when you said that the Scottish way to get angry was to cuss, go off etc? Well...I took that as a new phrase "getting Scottish" means getting pissed off!! not abnormal! Duh!! :lol:

almost like "going Postal"!!

I was given the impression that if I continued by subscription to SDNation that I would have the ability to buy these alternate versions, and also there would be pie and punch. $45 later, these songs continue to allude me and I have yet to receive my pie and punch. Also, is there any way to get (buy, download) the acoustic tracks of Devour and IYOK on the Media page. I would like to have them.

Hmmmm LL Scottish?? Abnormal?? :lol:

ohhh I didn't mean that this board was abnormal. I just meant the original board that you don't need to be in the fan club to use. No slight against this board at all. I was just on that before this one came out, so I look at that as the normal board and this as the fan club board.

Happy birthday!

NO WAY!!!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!! That is too funny!!

Happy Birthday my friend! :D

You are the one who thinks this Board is "Abnormal"!! I'm curious, why?

someones gotta help me out. It's my birthday!

OOOPS! My bad! I said Allamerican and it was YOU!!! :shock: But that's ok whshinedown...it's all true! This place is truly the Sound of Madness!! Welcome to the crazy! :lol: (I hope you get an answer to your ?)

hahaha I'll try to be more specific in the future.

Thank you Siouxi! It's always nice to have someone validate my insanity!!

LOl Lori, you crack me up!! :lol:

Okay Allamerican...I'm really gonna get Scottish...Are you implying that these boards are "Abnormal"?
LOL! Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I saw an opportunity to use my new phrase! :lol:

And the alternate version of If You Only Knew too please.