Alter Bridge - Live At Wembley

• Alter Bridge - Live At Wembley
    jdx_123

dwarfed by the release of Amaryllis (for me at least), the new Alter Bridge - Live At Wembley CD/DVD combo was also released this week.

I bought the bluray version and just finished watching the documentary which is a look behind the scenes making the concert DVD as well as their whole tour of Europe leading up to the Wembley Concert. Pretty cool stuff if you are a fan. It has a lot of songs that were on the Amsterdam Live album, but half of the tracks on the CD (7/14) are from AB III (which were not included on Amsterdam). The bluray has 21 songs and I am too lazy to count how many of those were also included on Amsterdam :).

Might have more insight after a few listen throughs on the CD (which is currently competing with Amaryllis). But a good catch for $17 this week at Best Buy (both DVD and Bluray versions cost the same).

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/28/2012 - 09:13

wow, that's neat. I'll have to go pick up a copy of that. AB is a pretty cool band I really liked what they did with that Amsterdam dvd, I've only seen the vids on youtube I haven't been able to find it so I can buy a copy.

Speaking of Myles, has anyone caught his new track with Slash (You're A Lie)? I'm a fan of that as well...

I have both Mayfield 4 albums....how they never became "big" is beyond me....agree with the comment that Myles' voice is a rival for Brent's....love them both.

dwarfed by the release of Amaryllis (for me at least), the new Alter Bridge - Live At Wembley CD/DVD combo was also released this week.

I bought the bluray version and just finished watching the documentary which is a look behind the scenes making the concert DVD as well as their whole tour of Europe leading up to the Wembley Concert. Pretty cool stuff if you are a fan. It has a lot of songs that were on the Amsterdam Live album, but half of the tracks on the CD (7/14) are from AB III (which were not included on Amsterdam). The bluray has 21 songs and I am too lazy to count how many of those were also included on Amsterdam :).

Might have more insight after a few listen throughs on the CD (which is currently competing with Amaryllis). But a good catch for $17 this week at Best Buy (both DVD and Bluray versions cost the same).

comments

I have both Mayfield 4 albums....how they never became "big" is beyond me....agree with the comment that Myles' voice is a rival for Brent's....love them both.

Speaking of Myles, has anyone caught his new track with Slash (You're A Lie)? I'm a fan of that as well...

wow, that's neat. I'll have to go pick up a copy of that. AB is a pretty cool band I really liked what they did with that Amsterdam dvd, I've only seen the vids on youtube I haven't been able to find it so I can buy a copy.