ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 5

• ALL TIME BEST SHINEDOWN SONG: ROUND 5
    d_eicholz

THIS POLL IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND RECORDED. THE FINAL 2 SONGS MOVING TO THE FINALS ARE SOUND OF MADNESS AND FLY FROM THE INSIDE. THIS ALSO OFFICIALLY CONCLUDES THE ROUND OF PRELIMINARY POLLS. LOOK FOR THE FINAL ROUND VOTE AS I WILL BE MAKING IT RIGHT NOW!

This is the last of the opening rounds! After this we will move to the final round and decide the champion of all shinedown songs! however, we have 2 more songs to move through and this round might be the toughest yet! as before, vote for ur favorite song out of the group, top 2 move on. good luck voting!

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 08:57

That was another hard choice between I Dare You and Sound Of Madness, I opted for Sound of Madness in the end just cos I love the fact it's such a headbanger :)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 10:07

fly from the inside was my choice but this was a tough tough choice.

synneraboveall

Fri, 05/29/2009 - 10:18

Junkies For Fame...hands down IMO.

What better lyrics are there than...SINNERS HAVE THE FLOOR!!!!!!! lol

Argh thats terrible, its between SOM, I Dare You and Junkies , I'll give my vote to the one in need later on.

willdabeastfraz

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 00:30

I chose "I Dare You" sheerly based on the difficulty and vocals of the song... incredibly underrated on any vocal analyst's list

destiny453

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 10:37

I Dare You was the song that first got me listening to Shinedown, but it was so hard to choose! :(

Fiery Halo

Sat, 05/30/2009 - 13:31

[quote="synneraboveall"]Junkies For Fame...hands down IMO.

What better lyrics are there than...SINNERS HAVE THE FLOOR!!!!!!! lol[/quote]

It has my vote !!!!

ShinedownPete

Tue, 06/02/2009 - 13:00

I am voting for Atmosphere one of the best songs to me they ever did.
Has everything in it.

d_eicholz

Mon, 06/08/2009 - 00:27

THIS POLL IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED AND RECORDED. THE FINAL 2 SONGS MOVING TO THE FINALS ARE SOUND OF MADNESS AND FLY FROM THE INSIDE. THIS ALSO OFFICIALLY CONCLUDES THE ROUND OF PRELIMINARY POLLS. LOOK FOR THE FINAL ROUND VOTE AS I WILL BE MAKING IT RIGHT NOW!

This is the last of the opening rounds! After this we will move to the final round and decide the champion of all shinedown songs! however, we have 2 more songs to move through and this round might be the toughest yet! as before, vote for ur favorite song out of the group, top 2 move on. good luck voting!

comments

I am voting for Atmosphere one of the best songs to me they ever did.
Has everything in it.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Junkies For Fame...hands down IMO.

What better lyrics are there than...SINNERS HAVE THE FLOOR!!!!!!! lol[/quote]

It has my vote !!!!

I Dare You was the song that first got me listening to Shinedown, but it was so hard to choose! :(

I chose "I Dare You" sheerly based on the difficulty and vocals of the song... incredibly underrated on any vocal analyst's list

Argh thats terrible, its between SOM, I Dare You and Junkies , I'll give my vote to the one in need later on.

Junkies For Fame...hands down IMO.

What better lyrics are there than...SINNERS HAVE THE FLOOR!!!!!!! lol

fly from the inside was my choice but this was a tough tough choice.

That was another hard choice between I Dare You and Sound Of Madness, I opted for Sound of Madness in the end just cos I love the fact it's such a headbanger :)